Daym Drops of "Best Daym Takeout"

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
it all started here...

Five Guys Restaurant Review

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zGkHRa64sDY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
five-guys-3quarters-backside.jpg
Hot-Tub-Grub-Machine-Five-Guys-Burgers-And-Fries+090410+012.jpg
five-guys-cross-section-dark.jpg

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Spotlight: Shake Shack Review With Daym Drops of "Best Daym Takeout"

YouTube sensation Daymon "Daym" Patterson just got his own show on Travel Channel called Best Daym Takeout, which premiered last week. We sat down with the viral phenom over some Shake Shack burgers to learn about his new show and how to master the art of a Daym-tastic burger review. Check out the interview in the clip above.

:groupwave:
I WILL BE POSTING THE EPS. IN THE COOKING FORUM SO FIND HIS VIDEO THERE:yes:

PLEASE support this forum:) you will leave hungry :lol:thx

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aDTrVy8Mw68?list=PLgBESEI2LUFtYBhDMd4Ax3a1dLyjJorjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gGoWJeZKBFY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Taco Bell's Loaded Grillers with BONUS Lay's Chips Review
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jot_LBh5NGw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Cold Stone Creamery Review
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bw6Bu8ZqtMc?list=UUJNtkDAqZBwJF4GKVD-5QKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger Review
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hJe_5COPtGc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Dunkin Donuts Pretzel Bun Roast Beef
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wt-Xlb40rvQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
McDonalds Happy Meal Review
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nxpztuDzwL0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Sonic Summer of Shakes Review

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1YsLWzRDTLw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Taco Bell's NEW Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qr8NWAjwFFY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Best Daym Takeout: New Orleans

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pa4SMLkVPyg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
that lady looks good:yes:

Le Grande 1 week ago

you suck, Travel Channel. you ruined Daym's show by applying your lame network prime time formula. get this show BACK in the car like his YouTube eps. Daym isn't that personalityless quintessential ugly American Andrew Zimmern, so don't Zimmern-fy Daym's unique brand of reviewing cheap food from his car. NOTE TO TRAVEL CHANNEL EXECS: learn to recognize the uniqueness in your on-air talent and build a show around that. don't just use cable TV food show template No. 7, like you did with Daym.
:angry::angry::angry::yes:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Boston Market Pre-Thanksgiving Review
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4V_rp52A17E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You guys are the absolute BEST! I was supposed to be on video vacation until December but with the Holidays and all of the love you guys show, HERE I AM! ;-)

Hope you guys enjoy this video and be sure to check out my OTHER CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/daymvlog with my latest upload: Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
The struggle continues and your help is truly appreciated!

Super Official T-Shirts here: http://bit.ly/RIEXvZ

Booking: bookingdaym@yahoo.com

W.O.F (Wall of Fam)
send pictures and letters here:

Daym
P.O. Box 3252
New Britain, CT 06051

Download "Dayum" by the Gregory Brothers on ITunes: http://bit.ly/PAxuBG

Chat with me here: http://www.facebook.com/daymdrops

PSN: CTBullyBrown, DaymDrops or SuperOfficialFam

XBox Gamertag: Daym Drops

Talent channel: http://www.youtube.com/daymdropsuntapped

Join My Food Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/FoodCo...

Follow me on Twitter: @daymdrops

Instagram: Daym_Drops

My App on Android: http://daym.mobapp.at

Category

Entertainment
License

Standard YouTube License

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Pine State Biscuits - Best Daym Takeout - Travel Channel
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3W7TquTLllE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
In N Out Burger Review Ft. Epic Meal Time

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yx9bAjV5LmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had to slide to the spot after all of the requests but to add that FIYAH, I brought on my main man, the Epic Meal Time FOOD SAVAGE BEAST MASTER himself, Harley to assist with this LA Based review!

Are YOU guys ready?

If so, press play, PLAYAZ!!!

My Gaming Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/daymdropsgaming

Special Shout Out to:
Harley of Epic Meal Time!
http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime

Follow Me:

Twitter: @daymdrops

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/daymdrops

Instagram: Daym_Drops

Category

Entertainment
License

Standard YouTube License

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Doogie's Hotdog Review
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YR4XkLpFEAc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Taco Bell FIERY Doritos Tacos Supreme
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sk_epMAtefc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Burger King: French Fry Burger:(
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YbN0Euvy5IM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Food Review ULTRA - High School Cafeteria

Published on Sep 6, 2013
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8Ytyci8Ts9E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It is not everyday where you are invited BACK to your old high school to both speak to the students about your story and get the opportunity to do a food review but I had such an opportunity today and it was amazing!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Jamaican Bakery Review
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ek4xD7lb8Hc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Like it / Share It - Tell a Friend to Tell a Friend
My first stop for Cultural Food Month is, "Golden Krust Carribean Bakery" in Hartford, CT! Get Focu$ed right now because it is JUST THAT SERIOUS B!!!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Just A Taste - Super Official Music Video
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BKEhK4a2E9s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lyrics to - Just A Taste

Man, fix your face right now
It's getting so crazy right now
It's Big Daym Productions right now
I'm coming in your backyard
I'm eating up right off your grill

What you making over there? Burgers and Steak
I'm about to put that on my plate, what?

FIX YOUR FACE

Hold Up, Double up Daym
got that game plan
fourth Quarter breakfast
with my Food Fam

Tearin' up that bacon
pass that orange juice
two biscuits with my eggs running
like they on the loose

Pancakes fluffy
with the crispy ends
French toast, let it in
like they were best friends

Butter on deck
got that syrup too
Grits and Fried corn
like a BOSS supposed to

Going postal playas
when my bacon limp
Extra crispy only
when you're in the kitchen fryin' it

I'm not even buyin it
damn sure ain't tryin' it
Bacon make my meal complete
like sugar make that chocolate sweet

Now go ahead, take a seat
class in session
Every time lunch served
new food lesson

Grilled cheese, please
fries slightly crispy
Huggin em with gravy
treat them things just like they miss me

I'm comin' to your city
when I touch ground
Hittin' up food spots
just to tear them down

Recognize my face
YES pics are poppin' B
Instagram, Facebook (click)
check your Twitter Feed

Awwwwww man
I got you sweatin' right now in your own booth
You have no idea how real it just got
I'm over here just blowin up your whole entire spot

You cant even hang out with your friends no more
I'm comin out bangin at your front door
You see it's 6ft 5, 400lbs of Cocoalicious Lovin'

I'm all in your oven
What you makin? Turkey Bacon?
Man stop fakin', stop frontin'
It's Big Daym, you really ain't even wanting it right now

You bout to make me go again
You bout to make me go again
Hold up, Hold man; up you playin with my Emotions

I'm DONE with you
You silly rabbit
Trix are for kids, don't you know that?

You without me is like Cornflake without the MILK
My world, you just a squirrel tryin to get a NUT!

Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa

!!! Suuuuuuper Officiiiaaal !!!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
McDonalds Mighty Wings
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L8uxU3eP5z8?list=UUJNtkDAqZBwJF4GKVD-5QKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
KFC: Chunky Chicken Pot Pie Review
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AnRJHGeaxbs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I am back with ANOTHER Food Review! Can you dig it baby?!? KFC's Chunky Chicken Pot Pie!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
McDonalds Top Chef Event (prt. 1)

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H-PZDsSbZLc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Top Chef Aaron McCargo from Big Daddy's House and McDonalds Chef Jessica, hook me up with a few of their skilled dishes using McDonalds ingredients.

For Booking Contact Management
Ryan - Social Media Lead

McDonalds Top Chef Event (prt 2)
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/meHIiAdcpBA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Food Review ULTRA - McDonalds Top Chef Event

This time we are rocking out with Chef Aaron McCargo from Big Daddy's House on the Food Network.

Take a look at the dish he put together.

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Food Review ULTRA - Dave's BBQ
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UIyUbIW3ogg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Stopped at my boy Dave's house to try out his new BBQ recipe on the smoker he recently had delivered!

Had a great time and wanted to share the food with you all.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Arby's Smokehouse Brisket
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1MsXcWMDVLk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Arby's Slicing Up Freshness - That is their slogan and now I am about to take my own taste test of their new Smokehouse Brisket to find out if it is true!

arbys-smokehouse-brisket.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
bacon week review
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kUXTpZTqQj8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Wendy's Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bbQ3NTraVyQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Wendy's dropped their LIMITED TIME Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich and it was a top comment request, so you already know I had to do my 1-2 thang!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Subway Tuscan Chicken Melt
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dCXCJ0wxuMs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Subway drops their Tuscan Chicken Melt once again - Being that I did not jump on the good foot to do my 1-2 thing the first time around, here is my review!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rFZoAvzx7WE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:dance:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DcJFdCmN98s?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: