Damn! Female host almost ready to fuck dude on stage on millionaire show..lol

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I thought this was staged at first, because it was too wild, but it's real! If a male host did this, he would have been charged with sexual harrassment.

You have got to watch this and check out the questions...I swear the control room had to fix these questions after they saw how horny she was acting....
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/SMFE7C5y9Zw&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did this SH!T happen?

I am not usually surprised but Meredith acted a complete horny monkey with this contestant.

I mean, I feel her agression when a chic is feeling you like that, but that bish was OC on that ninja!

All I can say is, yeah if it had been the other way around, any ninja would have been BLACKBALLED from Hollywood in my opinion.

BTW, I'd f*ck. She is a definite MILF.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did this SH!T happen?

I am not usually surprised but Meredith acted a complete horny monkey with this contestant.

I mean, I feel her agression when a chic is feeling you like that, but that bish was OC on that ninja!

All I can say is, yeah if it had been the other way around, any ninja would have been BLACKBALLED from Hollywood in my opinion.

BTW, I'd f*ck. She is a definite MILF.

I was :lol: when she called him a miracle. I wonder did he fuck her? I mean if she was acting like that when the cameras were rolling, can you imagine them backstage, talking alone?

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm willing to bet he tapped that ass! Talk about an easy fuck! She pretty much put it out there!

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Girl, he's a 10. I cant find an error on him.

Hmmmm...well, his nose is too long, it looks like it touches the top of his lip, maybe it's how he's holding his head. He's going a little bald around the left edge of his hairline too, but other than that, he's good. :lol:

"I dont normally like to fly but I'm definitely changing my mind"

:lol::lol: WTF was that??? :lol::lol: She sounded like one of them cheesy old guys lmaoooooo

I agree with Lola, I dont find him attractive at all ... but the uniform:) ... every woman loves a man in uniform

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we got meredith esther and lola drooling over this guy.

Not me....I don't think he's that good looking. Now this one here, I'd be acting with him like Meredith is acting with the pilot dude.

fineeric.jpg

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Hmmmm...well, his nose is too long, it looks like it touches the top of his lip, maybe it's how he's holding his head. He's going a little bald around the left edge of his hairline too, but other than that, he's good. :lol:

Post your pics so we critic them you old superficial bitch. Ashy booty ass booga wolf. :smh:

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post your pics so we critic them you old superficial bitch. Ashy booty ass booga wolf. :smh:

Let me get this straight..you're mad because I'm commenting on the way ole boy looks? :confused:

Why would a grown man get angry about this. You must like him too. GONE GIRLFRIEND!!! :lol:

What a faggot Nancy boy you are...I'm sure your daddy would be proud. :smh: