Curiosty licked the Kat...

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
Dear Onyx,

On behalf of the members of BGOL/SOL I would like to thank you for the portions of the story you have provided for our reading pleasure

but....

:angry:IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS IN HERE PRONTO WITH THE CONCLUSION TO THE STORY, THERE IS GONNA BE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS! I MEAN DO YOU REALLY EXPECT US TO BE ABLE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY? WE HAVE JOBS, FAMILIES AND LIVES THAT ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF OUR LOW ATTENTION SPAN! YOU KNOW WHERE THAT ATTENTION IS AT? HMMM...DO YA? IT IS HERE....IN THIS THREAD.

MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPTAIN!:angry:

With love,

jucurious :D

:angry:comuthafuckinsign:angry:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
saltflatsposttrek-49voooeks.jpeg

She said she would finish it. We all waited with glee. Now the trees have all died, the grass is now gone and the water has dried up and were still waiting. Waiting here in this now barren wasteland. What did we do to deserve such mistreatment? Water, water water...... too late. :confused::(

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Dear Onyx,

On behalf of the members of BGOL/SOL I would like to thank you for the portions of the story you have provided for our reading pleasure

but....

:angry:IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS IN HERE PRONTO WITH THE CONCLUSION TO THE STORY, THERE IS GONNA BE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS! I MEAN DO YOU REALLY EXPECT US TO BE ABLE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY? WE HAVE JOBS, FAMILIES AND LIVES THAT ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF OUR LOW ATTENTION SPAN! YOU KNOW WHERE THAT ATTENTION IS AT? HMMM...DO YA? IT IS HERE....IN THIS THREAD.

MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPTAIN!:angry:

With love,

jucurious :D

OMG Ju this is some of the funniest stuff :lol::lol::lol: thanks girl...

followup

BGOL Investor
Yall onyx seems a little bit "tied up". We should finish it for her the way we want it. Personally I want Lady scorpio and Onyxfemme... oooopps I mean Nique & Trina to get really nasty with it and then Derek should jump in :yes:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Yall onyx seems a little bit "tied up". We should finish it for her the way we want it. Personally I want Lady scorpio and Onyxfemme... oooopps I mean Nique & Trina to get really nasty with it and then Derek should jump in :yes:

:eek::eek::eek:.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

whoalilmomma

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Onyx,

I have been waiting on the conclusion to this story since it was first on the Fuck Stories board. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG AGO THAT WAS??? Get your ass in action!!

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
1eb.jpg

NOW LISTEN...I DONE TOLD YOU BEFORE...GET THIS DONE...I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE...I GONNA RAIN ON YA...SHAKE YA BAKE YA...AND WHEN DA ALIENS COME BACK TO EARTH FOR THE FINAL REDEMPTION, THEY GONNA PICK ME...YES, I SAID IT...PICK ME UP, RIGHT FROM MY HELLHOLE THAT YOU ALL CALL PRISON AND THEN WHEN WE MARCH ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN LAND, DA 1ST MUTHF!@#$% STOP WE'S GONNA MAKE IS AT YOUR HOME LITTLE MISSY...DEY ARE GONNA PARK IN YOUR DRIVEWAY AND IM'AM HOP OUT AND COME AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR AND U ARE GONNA LET ME IN AND I AM TAKE YOU BY THE HAND AND GUIDE YOU OVER THAT MACHINE AND WATCH U FINISH THIS...THEN I AM GONNA BAPTIZE U IN THE NAME OF EVERY MICKEY MOUSE, WOODY WOODPECKER AND HENNY PENNY THAT WE ALL WORSHIP AND U WILL FOLLOW ME INTO THE RIGHTEOUS LAND OF OZ...WHERE THEY ARE WAITING FOR US...THE MIDGETS! THAT'S WHO! AND THEY ARE GONNA LOVE US AND MARRY US AND WE ARE GONNA HAVE GREEN KIDS THAT ARE GONNA GROW UP AND KICK THE SHIT OUTTA ALL DEM THAT HAVE OPPOSED ME AND MY WILL...SO...IF U DO NOT WANT ALL THIS TO HAPPEN...YOU CAN STOP IT...FINISH-DA-DAMN-STORY!!!!

pretty please, with suga on top!

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
saltflatsposttrek-49voooeks.jpeg

She said she would finish it. We all waited with glee. Now the trees have all died, the grass is now gone and the water has dried up and were still waiting. Waiting here in this now barren wasteland. What did we do to deserve such mistreatment? Water, water water...... too late. :confused::(

:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously though-

where's the rest?

You got a girl wanting to write again...

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
1eb.jpg

NOW LISTEN...I DONE TOLD YOU BEFORE...GET THIS DONE...I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE...I GONNA RAIN ON YA...SHAKE YA BAKE YA...AND WHEN DA ALIENS COME BACK TO EARTH FOR THE FINAL REDEMPTION, THEY GONNA PICK ME...YES, I SAID IT...PICK ME UP, RIGHT FROM MY HELLHOLE THAT YOU ALL CALL PRISON AND THEN WHEN WE MARCH ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN LAND, DA 1ST MUTHF!@#$% STOP WE'S GONNA MAKE IS AT YOUR HOME LITTLE MISSY...DEY ARE GONNA PARK IN YOUR DRIVEWAY AND IM'AM HOP OUT AND COME AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR AND U ARE GONNA LET ME IN AND I AM TAKE YOU BY THE HAND AND GUIDE YOU OVER THAT MACHINE AND WATCH U FINISH THIS...THEN I AM GONNA BAPTIZE U IN THE NAME OF EVERY MICKEY MOUSE, WOODY WOODPECKER AND HENNY PENNY THAT WE ALL WORSHIP AND U WILL FOLLOW ME INTO THE RIGHTEOUS LAND OF OZ...WHERE THEY ARE WAITING FOR US...THE MIDGETS! THAT'S WHO! AND THEY ARE GONNA LOVE US AND MARRY US AND WE ARE GONNA HAVE GREEN KIDS THAT ARE GONNA GROW UP AND KICK THE SHIT OUTTA ALL DEM THAT HAVE OPPOSED ME AND MY WILL...SO...IF U DO NOT WANT ALL THIS TO HAPPEN...YOU CAN STOP IT...FINISH-DA-DAMN-STORY!!!!

pretty please, with suga on top!

:lol::lol:
I can hear him saying that! You're good.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
:eek:
:eek::eek::eek: Dayummm straight called out!!! LOLOLOL

INVICTUS3RD!!! Dayum it I am gonna be laughing at you all day at work!!!!:lol::lol:

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
i just wanna know how the story ends... it was very hott and heavy and i dont like to be left not knowing things lol...

JKIDD23

Potential Star
Registered
ooo good story cant wait to read the last chapters...

did come up with that off the top of your head???

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
ONYXFEMME:

You know you are so DAMN WRONG for leaving us all like Loose Ends.

"Hanging on a String"

That is UNBECOMING OF A SOL SISTA.

If you don't sit down and finish this tale, I will have you brought up on charges of NEGLECTING THE SOL FAMILY. You will be brought before the court and you will have to defend your inaction.

In other words........

HURRY THE HELL UP AND FINISH THIS DAMN STORY!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Gentleman Player

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
hmmmmm

i've seen someone posting online the past couple of days but it hasn't been the purple font that would conclude the story.

it's monday yall:angry:

don't she have the day off or something?:hmm:

i'll be nice.....

YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME! OR ELSE!

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Onyx I see that you have ignored my offer. I mean I was willing to do anything you wanted but it seems that you don't find it necessary to complete this lil thing here. Onyx I'll let you do anything :D:yes::eek: and just think you'd be my first :eek:

hope yall see how I sacrifice for yall

Listen if you want something from me then go ahead and say what it is. You wanna fight? You wanna fuck? Tell me what it is so we can get this settled and you will finally leave me the hell alone.

HA don't even bother with this internet bully ... he loves picking on the women cuz he can't get none in real life:lol::hmm: