CURACAO..... carribean island

junyloko

International
International Member
I actually met this chick when she came down. i wound up hitting it. she was sooooo thirsty for a show on TLC or home and gardening. At the time my biggest client was the discovery channel. Once she knew what it was i was in. skins was wack tho honestly. I took her to a few spots which appear in the video

:lol: smh hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yella123

Support BGOL
Registered
Glad you enjoyed your trip. Yeah campo alegre fell off, since they killed the owner and sold it. Many rooms are empty

Thx. Yeah, something fucked it up but I didn't hear about that. I saw the new owner there. They were filming a movies on the grounds in the parking lot. Double play or Double take? It's supposed to come out next year.

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
Thx. Yeah, something fucked it up but I didn't hear about that. I saw the new owner there. They were filming a movies on the grounds in the parking lot. Double play or Double take? It's supposed to come out next year.

Was there last night. It was live as hell. Luda performed. To be honest you should visit St Maarteen. Curacao is ok but you don't see the oil refineries in the promotional pics. The buildings are very outdated and the night light is meh.

I'm moving to ST Maarteen in March. Let me know if you come down.

junyloko

International
International Member
Was there last night. It was live as hell. Luda performed. To be honest you should visit St Maarteen. Curacao is ok but you don't see the oil refineries in the promotional pics. The buildings are very outdated and the night light is meh.

I'm moving to ST Maarteen in March. Let me know if you come down.

Lol fool

junyloko

International
International Member

Yea double play.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bump. Any updates or live events for early August. Trying to hit up a few spots this summer '16.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
We did 2 cruises that stopped there. We liked the island. Take a couple small locks to add to the posts on the other side of the moving bridge with lights on it.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan on going in June this year. So far, there are the places I planned:
Food:
Local Snek
Equus
Kas Di Piskado Purunchi
Plasa Bieu

Places to see:
Landhuis Chobolobo
Mambo Beach
Kura Hulanda Museum

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
I plan on going in June this year. So far, there are the places I planned:
Food:
Local Snek
Equus
Kas Di Piskado Purunchi
Plasa Bieu

Places to see:
Landhuis Chobolobo
Mambo Beach
Kura Hulanda Museum

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Report?

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Curacao is an EXCELLENT place to go.
If you're into snorkeling, then it's the place to go as many of the beaches provide you an opportunity to see fish and turtles.
Highly recommend Kas Di Piskado Purunchi as it's a little family place where you literally can sit over the water and see them clean and gut the fish prior to cooking it up for you.
Mambo Beach is a popular beach that'll cost you for chairs and the like but the calm water and okay food at the bar.
Equus is basically a place tucked away in a neighborhood where you basically get chicken, shrimp, or veggie kaboobs for the table. It was okay but it did have a nice outdoor area to sit and eat.
Fort Nassau is a fancy restaurant that overlooks Willemstad so you can see the sunset and possibly the bridge opening and closing.
Blauwbaai Beach is another beach where you have to paid to get in (It's free after 5pm) that is set in a fancy resort type area with large restaurants to grab food.

All in all, I recommend Curacao for couples and families. Tons of beaches, but you some are rocky once in the water. The place isn't cheap nor expensive so I'd say that you'd should expect to spend about the same amount of money as you would in the States.

witmoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went there last year and this place is beautiful. I stayed at the Scandals resort and when I tell you the views are mind-blowing. I did the walking tour and it was good, the A B C islands is what I heard often, it's a must-do again. enjoy

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Curacao is an EXCELLENT place to go.
If you're into snorkeling, then it's the place to go as many of the beaches provide you an opportunity to see fish and turtles.
Highly recommend Kas Di Piskado Purunchi as it's a little family place where you literally can sit over the water and see them clean and gut the fish prior to cooking it up for you.
Mambo Beach is a popular beach that'll cost you for chairs and the like but the calm water and okay food at the bar.
Equus is basically a place tucked away in a neighborhood where you basically get chicken, shrimp, or veggie kaboobs for the table. It was okay but it did have a nice outdoor area to sit and eat.
Fort Nassau is a fancy restaurant that overlooks Willemstad so you can see the sunset and possibly the bridge opening and closing.
Blauwbaai Beach is another beach where you have to paid to get in (It's free after 5pm) that is set in a fancy resort type area with large restaurants to grab food.

All in all, I recommend Curacao for couples and families. Tons of beaches, but you some are rocky once in the water. The place isn't cheap nor expensive so I'd say that you'd should expect to spend about the same amount of money as you would in the States.

This, I got to swim with sea turtles in Curacao. Cat took us to a beach, the local fisherman thru some stuff in the water and the turtles came in Abundance.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love this place. Probably one of my favorite islands to visit. I went during Covid back in 2021 and had a fucking blast.

We stayed for about 1 week and just relaxed and ate at a few restaurants....The moving bridge had me tripping, but that joint was cool..

I think the favorite part was going to the KURA HULANDA MUSEUM. I am a big history buff and some of the stuff related to slavery and etc. was interesting....

I can't wait for them to have the Jazz Festival. Prior to covid, this was a major event for the island, but it hasn't returned in a few years now.