Create the best NBA team of all time

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
OK here are the rules pick 10 players from any time period and any team 2 players at each position 5 starters and 5 coming off the bench and one coach

PG: 1. Magic Johnson
2. Oscar Roberson

SG: 1. Michael Jordan
2. Kobe Bryant

SF: 1. Larry Bird
2. Lebron James

PF: 1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett

C : 1. Wilt Chamberlain
2. Kareem Abdul Jabaar

Coach: Phil Jackson

this team would dominate the nba at any time in history

I guarantee you bitches cant pick a better team

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

PG = Magic Johnson
PG Sub = Oscar Robertson

SG = Michael Jordan
SG Sub = Kobe Bryant

SF = Larry Bird
SF Sub = Lebron James

PF = Charles Barkley
PF Sub = Karl Malone

C = Wilt Chamberlain
C Sub = Shaquille O'Neil

Rukus

Star
Registered
OK here are the rules pick 10 players from any time period and any team 2 players at each position 5 starters and 5 coming off the bench and one coach

2. Oscar Roberson (Isiah Thomas)

2. Kobe Bryant

2. Lebron James

2. Kevin Garnett (Kevin McHale)

2. Kareem Abdul Jabaar

nice list.. just made a few changes... and I am torn between your centers because I want to add Hakeem Olajuwan but I dont know which one to drop

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
nice list.. just made a few changes... and I am torn between your centers because I want to add Hakeem Olajuwan but I dont know which one to drop

as great as olajuwan was he isnt better than wilt or kareem those two were on another planet as far as centers go.

tyup333

Star
Registered
as great as olajuwan was he isnt better than wilt or kareem those two were on another planet as far as centers go.
My friend I respectfully disagree, Olajuwans footwork for a 7ft plus man was unbelievable, I love Kareem too, and I know the skyhook was killa, but Olajuwan moved like a small forward n played Defense(ASK SHAQ)!!!!!!

thalunatic

Support BGOL
Registered
1- John Wall (Derrick Rose)
2- OJ Mayo (Monta Ellis)
3- Trevor Ariza (Rudy Gay)
4- Joakim Noah (Carl Landry)
5- Brook Lopez (Kendrick Perkins)

:itsawrap:

Jalik

Support BGOL
Registered
All are great in there own way but each team has offensive and defensive minded players.
Platinum Team
1 Penny Hardaway
2 Michael Jordan
3 Scottie Pippen
4 Karl Malone
5 Shaq

Gold team
1 Magic Johnson
2 Black Jesus (EM)
3 Larry Bird
4 Bill Russell
5 Wilt

Silver Team
1 Oscar Robertson
2 Eldin Baylor
3 Connie hawkins
4 Moses Malone
5 Kareem Adul -Jabbar

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
PG: 1.Gary Payton
2. Magic Johnson

2. Reggie Miller

SF: 1. Lebron James
2. Scottie Pippen

PF: 1.Charles Barkley
2. Chris Webber

C : 1. Shaq
2. Hakeem the dream

In order to be a team u have to have key players and not an overwhelming amount of talents.. I believe my team would be the best.. considering role players and rotations... And the fact that my team play beastly defense

Last edited:

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
My friend I respectfully disagree, Olajuwans footwork for a 7ft plus man was unbelievable, I love Kareem too, and I know the skyhook was killa, but Olajuwan moved like a small forward n played Defense(ASK SHAQ)!!!!!!

Cosign.. U niggas forgot that Hakeem didnt play that shit.. Scoring was just a part of his arsenal

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2. Oscar Roberson

2. Kobe Bryant

2. Lebron James

2. Kevin Garnett

2. Kareem Abdul Jabaar

Your team would get beat because you don't have role players or shooters. And where is the defense?

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
Your team would get beat because you don't have role players or shooters. And where is the defense?

So michael jordan, kobe bryant, and larry bird are not shooters?
Superstars are only superstars because they are the best players on their team when they have other players that are better than them they have no choice but to become role players.

where is the defense?
Michael Jordan was defensive player of the year in 1988, 9 time all defensive first team and got 2,514 career steals that second all time. Wilt was also a defensive machine who is rumored to make upwards of 20 blocks per game but they didn't record blocks when he played and didnt have the defensive player of the yr award until 1982. Kareem is third all time in blocked shots behind Olajuwan and Mutombo with 3,189. Tim Duncan has 13 nba all defensive team selections. Kevin Garnett has 10 selections and Kobe has 10 as well. i would say my team is pretty good at defense.

Look bro if u dont know what your talking about you would be better off not saying anything at all.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
starting pg oscar robertson (only person to average a triple double for an entire season. his direct quote was " i didn't know getting a triple double was such a big deal, if i knew it was i would have done it all the time")
off the bench magic johnson

starting sg michael jordan
off the bench kobe

starting sf lebron james
off the bench larry bird

starting power forward hakeem the dream
off the bench kg

starting center wilt
off the bench david robinson

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
Cosign.. U niggas forgot that Hakeem didnt play that shit.. Scoring was just a part of his arsenal

Im not taking anything away from Hakeem he was the greatest defensive center of all time but wilt and kareem were more complete players to me and they have the stats to prove it. They both averaged more points, and rebounds per game then Olajuwon wilt may have averaged more blocks seeing that he was like one of the only 7 footers when he played but they didn't record blocks during his career.