Cougar twerking that Ass on a Old old Man, But watch what he do next

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't even bugging...I promise that nigga...in a fair fight...pops would embarrass him...I'm not bullshitting in the slightest :lol:
Who pops?

I'd tap that old nigga jaw if that was a relative of mine and he was somebody drunk uncle who finally gat out big momma basement

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Who pops?

I'd tap that old nigga jaw if that was a relative of mine and he was somebody drunk uncle who finally gat out big momma basement

na he don't drink like that nor smoke...eat chinese food or drink grape sodas all that shit you pollute yourself w/...but fuck it we just talking but I'd put $$$ on him winning that fight tho lol

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Shyyddddd... I'd knock that old bird down throwing that ass like dat.

ec825018b7cc47e28890c2fdda66ac8e.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Poor old dude, for the life of him he could not figure out if the events was actually happening or if he once again accidentally doubled up on his medication...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Look at the hate on the dude with khaki waist coat and white shirt .

I was thinking he was looking at her like "Mama, what the hell???" it would be hilarious if that was his mom or auntie and he had the sudden realization she was a freak...lol... tho I'm sure it would probably have surfaced long ago...

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You got faggotry permanently embedded on da brain. Anything that comes fron your font includes queerosexuality in some form, every time, without fail. Im a big fan of dick sucking & riding.... so its no secret in a huge fag..... I know what Im talking about.

fixed!
aaaaaaaawwww isnt that sweet.... you trying ya best to rescue a fellow faggot.:lol: you hoemotional ass fuck niggaahz do run in packs & look out for each other. @ the end of the day bitch niggah... sounds like you are in need of a fuck to be given to you for your thoughts, feelings, & observations. I have none. Also..... If you feeling extra strong & passionate about whatever problem you have with me, Im more than willing to be available to cave ya fukin face in! Like Ive said before..... Im in Atlanta! In not hard to find @ all! I live in castelberry hills. My building is right on the corner of peters street. you can get clapped too.... its not a problem. all that blaah blaah blaah about what you think means nothing to me.... ya name is cumstain! ya moms had you on the side of her face, dried up on her ass cheeks, tiddes, back, stomach, & in her hair. :roflmao:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking he was looking at her like "Mama, what the hell???" it would be hilarious if that was his mom or auntie and he had the sudden realization she was a freak...lol... tho I'm sure it would probably have surfaced long ago...
:lol2::lol2: