Cops shoot and kill black man Alton Sterling at point blank range in Baton Rouge

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is what im talking about. A black man is killed by the police and black people go crazy yet we abort hundreds of thousands of black babies each year and noone cares.

Democrats are killing us off slowly with promoting homosexuality and abortions so open your eyes.
waitwhat.gif~c200

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
So, he had a gun...in his pocket?!

This is why I'm leery of carrying a gun on me like that

And that open carry shit for sure is not for us black men

Fuck that

Yep. Two cops on top of him. Secured him. Open carry state should = jail time for those cops.. but you know they won't even get charged. And it sounds like they unloaded the clip. Meaning that after he was shot once, while already on the ground, they felt the necessity to make sure he was dead.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Every time I see this type of senseless killing it makes me wanna go out and do what most of us know needs to be done in order to deter this sort of thing from happening to us on a regular basis..this shit literally gets me sick to my stomach :mad:
Same.

Sea Bastid

Rising Star
Registered
This when the white dude WENT for the cops gun at the Vegas Trump rally with the intent to harm orange hair. He lived. NOW, did the brother have a heater on him, was it legal? If he had no weapon, that's a problem. I can't say what I really wanna say about this, but most of you already know.
Why cant you? Scared to say blacks need to start clapping back? Same fear is why blacks keep Marching

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So, he had a gun...in his pocket?!

This is why I'm leery of carrying a gun on me like that

And that open carry shit for sure is not for us black men

Fuck that
Hadn't read all responses... But if he was carrying he should have chilled with all the "resisting". There is a code of conduct to follow when carrying and confronted by these animals. Unless you ready to draw down and hold court in the street it's best to be as compliant as possible.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what im talking about. A black man is killed by the police and black people go crazy yet we abort hundreds of thousands of black babies each year and noone cares.

Democrats are killing us off slowly with promoting homosexuality and abortions so open your eyes.
You should spend your summer vacation reading books and learning about critical thinking young man.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The arm that the brotha fell on... Was it free?

This entire case is gonna be surrounded on whether or not that arm was free or not.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I need a hand verification! I suspect you're practicing racism by switching the subject.

That's a common tactic of white people!

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hadn't read all responses... But if he was carrying he should have chilled with all the "resisting". There is a code of conduct to follow when carrying and confronted by these animals. Unless you ready to draw down and hold court in the street it's best to be as compliant as possible.

This is why I think they will not get charged despite how brutal the incident was.

If they can justify why they had to jump.on him like that everything else will look like necessary force.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh, let's focus on the issue at hand and not divert the subject to abortions.

He's right... look at what's going on in Chicago, we need to be talking about black on black crime too...

Why would you waste your time focusing on people that are paid to protect and serve and uphold the law, just for killing a few thousand people each year and falsifying the official version of events to fit their stories, which by chance always paints the officer as having no other choice but to use deadly force....

It's only FEW thousand citizens... they're the police! We can trust them to investigate themselves after a deadly shooting occurs!

I mean my god, what do you expect? Police to DEESCALATE situations and ensure the safety of the general public by using conflict negotiations skills and non lethal weapons?

If that was their job, then why would we militarize them and give them tanks and APCs? If they didn't use them wouldn't that be wasting tax payers money?

You liberals are sick.... stop sucking on the government's tit and let these boys do their jobs.

What's a choke hold between friends?

How dare you hold these public servants to a higher standard than abortion clinic workers and gangbangers.... #ForShame #BlueLivesMatterMORE

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Sam Hyde is a YouTube comedian who is involved in Million Dollar Exchange.

He’s many things, depending on who you ask (namely 4chan’s /pol/ imageboard). But he’s not a mass shooter, and he’s not a cop.

On Tuesday night, users (most likely from /pol/) were spreading rumors and pictures of Hyde, who is from Massachusetts, on Twitter en masse following the shooting death of Alton Sterling in Louisiana. Another hoax that was being spread simultaneously was that Robert Kinnison, a name that also pops up each time there’s a mass shooting or an incident, was the officer involved in the shooting.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/210...sterling-death-hes-not-a-mass-shooter-either/

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

They're gonna get off. Any MEDIOCRE states attorney is gonna bring up the fact that they told him to get on the ground three times.

That and his free hand that he fell on is enough to deem necessary force.

It's bullshit, but that's more than likely how it's gonna play out.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Niggas need to seriously reform the Black Panther Party or the same ideologies and start clapping back at these cops. Who is policing the police?

Lets make this clear: We've waited too long. The white man has amassed tremendous military might, control, and wealth. By comparison, we have almost nothing. Subconsciously, blacks realize this, which is what has inhibited us. If we decided to unify and stop being a collective pushover, there will more than likely be violent pushback, and a lot of bloodshed with no guarantee that the outcome will be in our favor. They will spin it in the media to be something other than it really is.

What is the solution?

Remain with their system, but hurt them by helping ourselves help ourselves economically; go 'HAM' and spark some violent revolution in hopes of weakening them; remain the pushover that we are now and pray that the white man changes for the better. The first option seems more sensible, as any attempt to 'tool up' the way we'd need to would be thwarted the moment they realized what was going on, and that would be waaaaaay too soon. The last option was more attempt at a joke.

We could always return to Africa and build up that continent .... buuuuuuut .... how many of us would be willing to do that?

What we're doing just ain't working, and to be frank, they would really do a hell of a lot more to us and get away with it, they just don't.

When I say we've waited too long, its not that I feel its impossible to better our situation, but anything approach true equality like will not happen without a lot of blood-shed and a sustained, Herculean effort.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Lets make this clear: We've waited too long. The white man has amassed tremendous military might, control, and wealth. By comparison, we have almost nothing. Subconsciously, blacks realize this, which is what has inhibited us. If we decided to unify and stop being a collective pushover, there will more than likely be violent pushback, and a lot of bloodshed with no guarantee that the outcome will be in our favor. They will spin it in the media to be something other than it really is.

What is the solution?

Remain with their system, but hurt them by helping ourselves help ourselves economically; go 'HAM' and spark some violent revolution in hopes of weakening them; remain the pushover that we are now and pray that the white man changes for the better. The first option seems more sensible, as any attempt to 'tool up' the way we'd need to would be thwarted the moment they realized what was going on, and that would be waaaaaay too soon. The last option was more attempt at a joke.

We could always return to Africa and build up that continent .... buuuuuuut .... how many of us would be willing to do that?

What we're doing just ain't working, and to be frank, they would really do a hell of a lot more to us and get away with it, they just don't.

When I say we've waited too long, its not that I feel its impossible to better our situation, but anything approach true equality like will not happen without a lot of blood-shed and a sustained, Herculean effort.
You're pretty much saying the west has learned from previous empires falling of what not to do and sustain. Hence the brainwashing, systematic failures and billions spent on defense.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
You're pretty much saying the west has learned from previous empires falling of what not to do and sustain. Hence the brainwashing, systematic failures and billions spent on defense.

Past generations didn't have the past to learn from in the way that the current does.

Furthermore, no past empire has had the level of firepower that exists now. The ability to destroy the entire planet if they chose to do some stemming from some epic temper tantrum from loss of power?

Multiple countries having that kind of power keeps everyone under control. The entire world could attack the US, but with the might they have, they could make shit unlivable for everyone, so why bother?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Past generations didn't have the past to learn from in the way that the current does.

Furthermore, no past empire has had the level of firepower that exists now. The ability to destroy the entire planet if they chose to do some stemming from some epic temper tantrum from loss of power?

Multiple countries having that kind of power keeps everyone under control. The entire world could attack the US, but with the might they have, they could make shit unlivable for everyone, so why bother?
Hmmm.. But the British learned from the Romans and still fell..?

I think firepower is a relative term.

"The bow and arrow was once the pinnacle of weapons engineering. It allowed Genghis Khan to rule from the pacific to the Ukraine. An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great and four times the Roman Empire."

Granted, the US may have learned a thing or two from empires past, but I agree with your initial statement that it may just be too late. The only way to bring this thing tumbling down would be from the inside out and one can't see that happening in today's world.

A man lost his life and we're gonna say "oh that's terrible..." but go right back to standing in line for Jordan's and Escalades.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just cant today, the ONLY solution is armed warfare...but we are conditions to always seek help from the same organizational structure that is murdering us.

Anyone seen the president on a podium giving a speech yet? NOPE state issue, not important, blah blah blah

RIP and sorry for the young man, who no longer has a father. Take the settlement money, educate, train your mind, and your trigger finger...NEVER forgot..and if you get a shot, handle your business.

Fuck all that forgiveness shit. These blue gangs out her just fucking heartless.