Chicago Strip Spot Suggestions/Rules

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I may organize my boys bachelor party out there, but need they lay of the land as far as titty bars. All nude? Few and far between? All white for the most party our good mix of strippers ethnicity wise? Im hoping IL doesnt be on that byob BS either?

Also: we're thinking about staying in the Magnificent Mile area. I know theres dining and attractions, but what are some good spots to run into civilian chicks?

Any suggestions our words of advice are much appreciated :thumbsup:

- Sent via Tapatalk 2

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
I went to this one place called Scarlett's, that was like 11 years ago.:lol:
I'm not sure if they're still open...
It was close to the downtown area though. It wasn't bad. There were like 4-5 black dancers, and maybe 3-4 ricans dancing. They were all decent too, considering it was the pre injections era. And that was in the day time too.
Don't judge me, I was on Navy Bootcamp liberty.:lol:

EDIT:
I just googled it, it closed sometime prior to 2008. But it reopened under new management recently and they changed the name to "Pink Monkey." Heres the address.

750 S Clinton St‎
Chicago, IL 60607

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I went to this one place called Scarlett's, that was like 11 years ago.:lol:
I'm not sure if they're still open...
It was close to the downtown area though. It wasn't bad. There were like 4-5 black dancers, and maybe 3-4 ricans dancing. They were all decent too, considering it was the pre injections era. And that was in the day time too.
Don't judge me, I was on Navy Bootcamp liberty.:lol:

EDIT:
I just googled it, it closed sometime prior to 2008. But it reopened under new management recently and they changed the name to "Pink Monkey." Heres the address.

750 S Clinton St‎
Chicago, IL 60607

Thanks man. Ima do some research on Pink Monkey :yes:

- Sent via Tapatalk 2

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also if the groom party scared of the hood areas like Harvey go to the Admiral , its filled with white girls, etc...

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
Arnies is burning to the ground right now. Red Diamonds does 4 dances in back for $40. All security dude said was no sucking and fucking. In the main area, you just tip singles. They will keep dancing for singles. Touch all you want.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This↑↑↑ I saw the pictures myself. the street are too messed up to ride pass,rest in peace to the Idle Hour

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Arnies is burning to the ground right now. Red Diamonds does 4 dances in back for $40. All security dude said was no sucking and fucking. In the main area, you just tip singles. They will keep dancing for singles. Touch all you want.

Damn....its like that? :lol: