Cancer is Not a Cell It's a Fungus Candida

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Starting at 54:20 is where all the good info comes through.. most of it is right on par with things that i have found through my own research, from the baking soda, to the alkalinity, to the iodine, etc. I didnt watch it so much from the cancer aspect than I did for the information on the candida... Ive tried a lot of this stuff and I have noticed a difference. Ive tackled candida before and it is a bitch to get rid of, but I was doing it, and I did feel a LOT better. Now that ive fallen off the horse for the last few months I can really feel my health going south so much that hopefully Im hoppin back on the train for good.. Some good info in here. Dont sleep. If you cant watch the whole video than start at 54:20.

K

kwazdog

I heard about this a while back. I find it interesting that a new study noted that a specific kind of sugar found in animals and not In Humans help them (animals) process red meat better. The lack of that naturally occurring sugar in humans could lead to cancer in humans. One thing I know for sure is that Candida lives off of sugar. When you do a Candida diet/fast you have to avoid most things sweet and sugary with the exception of certain fruits, xylitol (a great sugar substitute) and stevia.

K

kwazdog

Starting at 54:20 is where all the good info comes through.. most of it is right on par with things that i have found through my own research, from the baking soda, to the alkalinity, to the iodine, etc. I didnt watch it so much from the cancer aspect than I did for the information on the candida... Ive tried a lot of this stuff and I have noticed a difference. Ive tackled candida before and it is a bitch to get rid of, but I was doing it, and I did feel a LOT better. Now that ive fallen off the horse for the last few months I can really feel my health going south so much that hopefully Im hoppin back on the train for good.. Some good info in here. Dont sleep. If you cant watch the whole video than start at 54:20.

:yes: Candida is indeed tremendously stubborn. You have to be very discipline and completely deprive that shit of its food source.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Im a fan of fermented foods...so ive heard my fair share of candida.

Over the past year ive had two bouts with what i assume to be some sort of oral thrush/yeast infection. But it wasnt as serious as some of the pics that i saw.

The first time i had the fungus on both corners of my mouth. If i opened my mouth too wide, both corners would get large cracks and sometimes bleed. Sorta how your lips do when theyre extremely dry...but worse. The second time only one side got attacked....and it was less severe.

The first time i noticed the fungus was after i ate some hot peppers (store bought thats usually soaked in vinegar). I dont know if that was the cause....but during that week that was the only different food that was added to my diet. The second time..which was about 2 weeks ago....i dont know what triggered it.

Like I stated..neither cases were severe...and i was able to clear the shit up in 3-4 days with some clotrimazole antifungal cream.

They say that theres a small amount of candida in everyone....mouth, gut etc...but sometime the growth can get out of hand and become a nuisance. Im almost for certain that my fungus was caused by something that i ate or drunk. I just gotta find out what it is.

Starting at 54:20 is where all the good info comes through.. most of it is right on par with things that i have found through my own research, from the baking soda, to the alkalinity, to the iodine, etc.

Ive had bags of redmill baking soda sitting in a closet for a while.
but i never thought about using it for a mouth fungus.
I mainly used it with my neti pot to clean my nasal passages and treat my weird case of chronic sinusitis (no mucus, pain etc...just clogged...and it switches from side to side depending on how im laying).

Im tryna find out if i have some nasal polyps that were brought about by some sort of fungus. Ive been going through this shit for a few years now...so i know my tissues are inflamed.

i played around with that food grade peroxide...but i didnt stick to it like i should've. I plan to do more experimenting before the summer.

I dont believe in that alkaline diet stuff. I think you can eat certain foods to boost your immune system and ease stress off your gi tract...which in returns will reduce inflammation...but i dont think u can change your blood and stomach ph levels significantly....nor should want to. Your body usually keeps those levels in check....if it didnt....you'd know about it. You can play around with the ph levels of your urine..but when u start messing with the ph levels in your stomach and blood....you're toying with death.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is considered a parasite by many.

oh I was just reading and article where

they were saying its different.

Im like if that shit is a living organism

that feeds off of shit in your body

and unlike healthy bacteria provides

no positive benefits for you

must be a parasite....

the medical establishment sucks when it comes

to diagnosing parasites...

I read where a woman took her worm infested stool

to be analyzed and they were still saying it

was testing negative for parasites..

I was just going through one of those total cleanses

from dherbs and I was reading on how damn near everyone

has parasites and dont even know it..

scared my ass into buying their overall cleansing system..:yes:

K

kwazdog

oh I was just reading and article where

they were saying its different.

Im like if that shit is a living organism

that feeds off of shit in your body

and unlike healthy bacteria provides

no positive benefits for you

must be a parasite....

the medical establishment sucks when it comes

to diagnosing parasites...

I read where a woman took her worm infested stool

to be analyzed and they were still saying it

was testing negative for parasites..

I was just going through one of those total cleanses

from dherbs and I was reading on how damn near everyone

has parasites and dont even know it..

scared my ass into buying their overall cleansing system..:yes:

I haven't tried Dherbs cleanse but I do have some of his aromatherapy sprays.

Indeed everyone has them, but when you tell most folks they won't believe you. I took the shit for 3 months https://healthforce.com/cleansing-detoxification/scram and I had a parasite jump out of MY FUCKING FOOT B!!!! MY FUCKING FOOT! like right between the joint between the lower leg and the foot on the front. I was laying down, and felt a very sharp pain like someone shot me with a 22 cal or stabbed me with a thin sharp blade with great force. I rubbed my foot and I hopped out of bed like the Jordan Jumpman. for a hot second I saw something very small and white when i rubbed my leg, that was the parasite. This shit I was taking was so strong the parasite committed suicide and jumped out my body! :eek::lol: I damn near burned my sheets after that. I also had a wart on my hand that I had for a year just fall off in the shower taking this shit.

SCRAM150.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Indeed everyone has them, but when you tell most folks they won't believe you. I took the shit for 3 months https://healthforce.com/cleansing-detoxification/scram and I had a parasite jump out of MY FUCKING FOOT B!!!! MY FUCKING FOOT! like right between the joint between the lower leg and the foot on the front. I was laying down, and felt a very sharp pain like someone shot me with a 22 cal or stabbed me with a thin sharp blade with great force. I rubbed my foot and I hopped out of bed like the Jordan Jumpman. for a hot second I saw something very small and white when i rubbed my leg, that was the parasite. This shit I was taking was so strong the parasite committed suicide and jumped out my body! :eek::lol: I damn near burned my sheets after that. I also had a wart on my hand that I had for a year just fall off in the shower taking this shit.

SCRAM150.png

:lol:

sounds like a gotdam sci fi short story..

thanks for the tip Im gonna read up on it...

the total cleanse was no joke..

had me looking all radiant and shit

nothing like a clean liver and kidney

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i disagree with this theory. If anything, Candida which is a fungus, might be a type of cancer. There are too many different forms of cancer for you to say that cancer is a SPECIFIC fungus :lol:
It would sound better to say that the entire family of fungi is cancer

and by the way, if you are getting oral candida there are a few things you might want to check
1.HIV status
2. Any type of systemic autoimmune deficiency
3. general health status
4. dental exam (tooth decay and oral infections can cause
5. This is probably the most common: Have I been on any broad spectrim antibiotics, or antibiotics that decimate the normal flora that prevents candida from occuring

peace

Last edited:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SCRAM150.png

Man if you took a chemical strong enough to make a parasite commit suicide, that same chemical would have probably killed you or made you very sick also. That "parasite", or whatever it was just happened to come out of your skin, or perhaps it was already on your skin and bit you.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for this post. My parents and I did not have the knowledge or teachings of Elijah Muhammad when I was young and growing up. We was in diapers drinking whiskey. And as a child I use to eat pork fat a lot and raw pork sometimes. Jimmy Dean sausage had some good seasoning so it taste good raw or cooked. I use to eat it either way.
This opened my eyes to some things and I plan on sharing this video.

Slaves mostly ate pork fat in grits. To them it was like heaven after working hard all day.

http://oneblacknation.webs.com/

http://blacknation.vpweb.com/default.html

K

kwazdog

Man if you took a chemical strong enough to make a parasite commit suicide, that same chemical would have probably killed you or made you very sick also. That "parasite", or whatever it was just happened to come out of your skin, or perhaps it was already on your skin and bit you.

I don't know man, I still have a little scar from it. There was puncture wound that looked like it was from the inside out and no blood. This was a herbal formula.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
A tumor growth in the skeletal muscles is a rare condition, and it will in most cases involve a benign tumor. There are only a few of the malignant tumors (muscle cancer) annually with less than one such case per one million inhabitants.

Cancer in muscle cells is rare, it is usually soft tissues that you have to worry about that are unstable.

Hopefully, we can develop a test to determine those individuals so they can take measures to protect themselves such as limiting alcohols, acids, avoiding x-rays, scanning machine at the airports, and emf fields in the bedroom where you spend alot of time.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know man, I still have a little scar from it. There was puncture wound that looked like it was from the inside out and no blood. This was a herbal formula.

I feel you. That's why I said perhaps...I have seen parasite come out of a person's tissue before (maggots, tapeworm, and it is some emotionally scarring stuff)

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
and by the way, if you are getting oral candida there are a few things you might want to check
1.HIV status
2. Any type of systemic autoimmune deficiency
3. general health status
4. dental exam (tooth decay and oral infections can cause
5. This is probably the most common: Have I been on any broad spectrim antibiotics, or antibiotics that decimate the normal flora that prevents candida from occuring

peace

None of these applied/applies to me. So these couldnt be the ONLY causes. Plus, I never had any type of fungus attack a day in my life UNTIL i added different foods to my diet.

when i went to Walgreen and asked the pharmacist for some ointment for a mouth fungus.....even tho i told her mine came via food.....the bitch still looked at me like i got it from some yeast infected pussy. She said they just sold ointments for vaginas, feet, etc.... then turned away. Im sure the stuff i used wasnt for a lip fungus...but it cleared up my fungus issue in 3-4 days.

Besides that bs that attacked the corners of my mouth....ive been good!!

xylitol (a great sugar substitute)

Use this fluoride free NOW brand toothpaste with 25% xylitol...tea tree oil and some other stuff. shit got my teeth looking whiter ...gums pinker.....the whole 9!

been using it for about 3 years now.

Last edited:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source: Raw Story

Nevada Republican says cancer is a fungus you can flush out with salt water

Nevada-Assemblywoman-Michele-Fiore-R-official-Facebook-page-800x430.jpg

Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)

Nevada state Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R) plans to introduce a bill she said would provide more options for cancer patients — but actually relies on what medical experts call a myth, Think Progress reported.

“If you have cancer, which I believe is a fungus, and we can put a pic line into your body and we’re flushing with, say, salt water, sodium cardonate through that line and flushing out the fungus,” Fiore said on her radio show over the weekend. “These are some procedures that are not FDA-approved in America that are very inexpensive, cost-effective.”

As Ralston Reports noted, Fiore likely meant to say “sodium bicarbonate,” commonly known as baking soda.

According to the American Cancer Society, (ACS) the argument that sodium bicarbonate can be used to flush cancer out of the body stems from “unsubstantiated treatments” by an Italian doctor, Tullio Simoncini. Simoncini’s license to practice medicine was revoked in 2003. Three years later, he was convicted of wrongful death and swindling.

“No peer-reviewed articles in medical journals were found to support the theory that cancer is caused by a fungus infection or a yeast infection. Available peer-reviewed medical journals do not support claims that sodium bicarbonate works as a cancer treatment in humans,” the ACS states on its website. “Scientists require certain kinds of evidence to support claims that a kind of germ causes a certain disease. The first requirement is that the germ should be present in all cases of the disease. Simoncini claims that all tumors contain fungi. But these fungi have not been found in tumors when biopsies are examined by methods capable of revealing fungi in infected tissue.”

Fiore said she is still “waiting for the language to come back” on the measure, which she calls the “terminally-ill bill.” She described it as a response to seeing Nevadans leave the U.S. for what she called “alternative treatments” after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

“This isn’t the death doctor bill,” she said, adding, “Nevada — it’s the capital of entertainment. Why not make it the medical capital of the world, too?”

The assemblywoman, who accused federal officials last year of “coming up” with the grazing fees that spurred their dispute with rancher Cliven Bundy, introduced another bill last week that would allow licensed gun owners to carry firearms on college campuses within the state, saying it would prevent “young, hot little girls on campus” from sexual assaults.

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

These niggas retarded b :( From what I've seen posted in this thread I can see cats have NO FUCKING clue what cancer is or what leads to it's appearance and propagation. Cancer is a fungus? A statement and position worthy of ridicule, GTFOH... :smh:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These niggas retarded b :( From what I've seen posted in this thread I can see cats have NO FUCKING clue what cancer is or what leads to it's appearance and propagation. Cancer is a fungus? A statement and position worthy of ridicule, GTFOH... :smh:

Well... I hope you don't get Cancer. With your thinking you will be at the hands of the cats that will use you insurance to fill their pockets... if you have insurance. Stay blessed. :lol:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nevada state Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R) plans to introduce a bill she said would provide more options for cancer patients — but actually relies on what medical experts call a myth, Think Progress reported.

“If you have cancer, which I believe is a fungus, and we can put a pic line into your body and we’re flushing with, say, salt water, sodium cardonate through that line and flushing out the fungus,” Fiore said on her radio show over the weekend. “These are some procedures that are not FDA-approved in America that are very inexpensive, cost-effective.”

As Ralston Reports noted, Fiore likely meant to say “sodium bicarbonate,” commonly known as baking soda.

According to the American Cancer Society, (ACS) the argument that sodium bicarbonate can be used to flush cancer out of the body stems from “unsubstantiated treatments” by an Italian doctor, Tullio Simoncini. Simoncini’s license to practice medicine was revoked in 2003. Three years later, he was convicted of wrongful death and swindling.

“No peer-reviewed articles in medical journals were found to support the theory that cancer is caused by a fungus infection or a yeast infection. Available peer-reviewed medical journals do not support claims that sodium bicarbonate works as a cancer treatment in humans,” the ACS states on its website. “Scientists require certain kinds of evidence to support claims that a kind of germ causes a certain disease. The first requirement is that the germ should be present in all cases of the disease. Simoncini claims that all tumors contain fungi. But these fungi have not been found in tumors when biopsies are examined by methods capable of revealing fungi in infected tissue.”

Fiore said she is still “waiting for the language to come back” on the measure, which she calls the “terminally-ill bill.” She described it as a response to seeing Nevadans leave the U.S. for what she called “alternative treatments” after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

“This isn’t the death doctor bill,” she said, adding, “Nevada — it’s the capital of entertainment. Why not make it the medical capital of the world, too?”

The assemblywoman, who accused federal officials last year of “coming up” with the grazing fees that spurred their dispute with rancher Cliven Bundy, introduced another bill last week that would allow licensed gun owners to carry firearms on college campuses within the state, saying it would prevent “young, hot little girls on campus” from sexual assaults.

this can't be real...if she is that stupid...You use Bicarb to regulate pH for metabolic acidosis

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol:
did you see my comments a few threads up?
These cats prolly use people like this politician to learn science

look at post #13

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Well... I hope you don't get Cancer. With your thinking you will be at the hands of the cats that will use you insurance to fill their pockets... if you have insurance. Stay blessed. :lol:

Uhhhh, I hope you don't get cancer either... ? ? ? :confused:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the vid, reinforces a lot of what I've been learning recently about Cancer. Props

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cancer is as much a parasite as shits and giggles a flavor of ice cream at baskin robins

not cancer dude, yeast. Cancer seems parasitic, but it is actually invasive. It is a "rogue" cell that did not know what it was supposed to become (hair cell, skin cell...). It also lacks the turn off mechanism that normal cells have in order to know when to stop growing.

I am DEEP in the medical field and I will not comment on this thread anymore, because it is alot of wives tales and BS theories being thrown around in here. Its a waste of my time. Peace

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not cancer dude, yeast. Cancer seems parasitic, but it is actually invasive. It is a "rogue" cell that did not know what it was supposed to become (hair cell, skin cell...). It also lacks the turn off mechanism that normal cells have in order to know when to stop growing.

I am DEEP in the medical field and I will not comment on this thread anymore, because it is alot of wives tales and BS theories being thrown around in here. Its a waste of my time. Peace

translation:

I am deep into pimping the health game, and if you guys

are healthy I dont get paid!!!

the medical establishment, killing more people than cancer

every year!!

Green Starbuck

Rising Star
Registered

SCRAM150.png

I'm one week into this SCRAM detox. I was constipated for 4 days but when I pooped, my stool was clean. I mean a clean wipe. lol I bought two bottles and still have 10 days to go. You do get bloated and gassy in the beginning but then your stomach starts to go flat once you stick to the leafy green diet. But I don't feel much change so far. :dunno: