Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
How long have you been watching women’s basketball?

as far as i can remember i started around the houston comets sheryll swoopes days.
I watched womens college basketball so when the WNBA was formed I was kind of excited to see some of those women I'd seen in college play again. I'd laughed at the clumsiness of a lot of the women in college but figured this being the best of the best I wouldn't see much of it, the WNBA was good those first few seasons but then it just looked like the quality went down and it was women's college basketball all over again

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True. Jemele was deceptive not telling the whole story. Someone called her out.

Jemele was right, that’s a colorway. Basically a player ID that the player designed that’s sold to the public.

It’s not a signature shoe and she doesn’t have a signature shoe but she does have one coming.

Real soon.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Sheryl Swoopes was the first woman to have a signature. Not sure how many have had one since then. Ionesuc and Stewart having one is not surprising. I would've thought Aja would have one too. I don't think any of the three mention would move many numbers. Now CC is a different story. Little white girls(parents) will be buying them $hits up. No hate from my way. White girl earned that shit.

We can go back and forth on if others are also deserving. Let's not forget Angel cashed in last year too. The WNBA prob should cut both an extra check. The publicity from last year, and this year has already made the WNBA millions going into the season.

I'm here for all the drama, tension and what ever new controversy brews over the next few months. That stretch from the end of the NBA season to the start of NFL can be brutal for a non baseball fan. So if the WNBA can cure that itch for sports and bridge the gap until the NFL kickoff. Then I'm all for it. It's a perfect setup for the WNBA and fans like me. It's only 40 games, so they want over stay their welcome. Just 14 teams, so it's not hard to get acclimated with players. And enough storylines to keep everyone engaged over the course of the season.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me just say it so that we don't have people running around clueless not knowing how to express themselves. And also clear some things up to let people know that we all see it. We all know it.

YES Caitlin is getting more attention because she white.

Let me say it again. YES Caitlin is getting more attention because she white.

We're Black, we know this. We know this game, we know this play because we've seen it before and will continue to see it.

NO Caitlin isn't the GOAT, no she isn't the best female basketball player to ever walk this Earth. NO she can't compete against men in the BIG3 because those are grown men with pride, and ex-professionals that'll bust her ass.

But...

She is and was the best college basketball the past two seasons. She was the most exciting college basketball player to watch the past two seasons.

She is...

Based on her stats the best women's basketball scorer of all time according to the NCAA. She has the accolades and records to prove it but it takes a team to win a championship.

And I'm glad that they lost the championship both years! Because like some of you I'm a hater too, but I can admit it! :roflmao:

The women's game hasn't seen a player like Caitlin so her game stands out. YES she's white so it'll get more attention and again.

We know this.

But to look at the highlights below and say that she's not like that, not exciting to watch and not worth the hype.

You're lying.

We'll see how she does in the WNBA and like many, I'll be watching just like I'll be watching the rest of the rookies.

As far as her scoring records, I have a different take on that that sides with the haters but I'll save it for another day. :lol:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Let me just say it so that we don't have people running around clueless not knowing how to express themselves. And also clear some things up to let people know that we all see it. We all know it.

We're Black, we know this. We know this game, we know this play because we've seen it before and will continue to see it.

NO Caitlin isn't the GOAT, no she isn't the best female basketball player to ever walk this Earth. NO she can't compete against men in the BIG3 because those are grown men with pride, and ex-professionals that'll bust her ass.

But...

She is and was the best college basketball the past two seasons. She was the most exciting college basketball player to watch the past two seasons.

She is...

Based on her stats the best women's basketball scorer of all time according to the NCAA. She has the accolades and records to prove it but it takes a team to win a championship.

And I'm glad that they lost the championship both years! Because like some of you I'm a hater too, but I can admit it! :roflmao:

The women's game hasn't seen a player like Caitlin so her game stands out. YES she's white so it'll get more attention and again.

We know this.

But to look at the highlights below and say that she's not like that, not exciting to watch and not worth the hype.

You're lying.

We'll see how she does in the WNBA and like many, I'll be watching just like I'll be watching the rest of the rookies.

As far as her scoring records, I have a different take on that that sides with the haters but I'll save it for another day. :lol:

Well said. I do think this is a turning point for the league. JuJu is up next and can ball out too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well said. I do think this is a turning point for the league. JuJu is up next and can ball out too.

No doubt and JuJu's the truth!

If she stays four years and keep scoring like she is she'll definitely break Caitlin's scoring record!

There's a crop of exciting players coming into women's college basketball along with others that will shine more next season.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Caitlin Clark Blocks Antonio Brown On X After Inappropriate Posts

AB took to the app not once but thrice on Wednesday to say crass things about the WNBA's newest star following her Indiana Fever introductory press conference ... in an apparent attempt to be funny.

TMZ
4/18/2024

GLd1oJcWgAA0pnP.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

But...

She is...

We know this.

You're lying.

Now I see people saying she might be the next Jimmer Fredette but if you watched her during the season you'll see she's not just a scorer, she can really handle the ball, she lead the nation not only in scoring but also ASSISTS. I think she averaged like 32 points and was dropping nine dimes a game, I don't see how people missed that during the tournament because the announcers kept talking about it and replaying them l

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
( Heavy sigh )

Imma let you have this one.

Feeling peaceful today.
Ok

No doubt and JuJu's the truth!

If she stays four years and keep scoring like she is she'll definitely break Caitlin's scoring record!

There's a crop of exciting players coming into women's college basketball along with others that will shine more next season.
The thing with the WNBA is that some of them may not make it. ALOt of draft picks get cut because there’s not enough room.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now I see people saying she might be the next Jimmer Fredette but if you watched her during the season you'll see she's not just a scorer, she can really handle the ball, she lead the nation not only in scoring but also ASSISTS. I think she averaged like 32 points and was dropping nine dimes a game, I don't see how people missed that during the tournament because the announcers kept talking about it and replaying them l

I agree 100%!

Thing about Jimmer is he was just a scorer. Caitlin did everything, she was the motor and wheels for Iowa! :lol:

Now how she does in the WNBA I have no idea? I doubt she's have the freedom that she had in Iowa but we'll see.

I mean why wouldn't she have the freedom? The Fever was the worst team, they had the first pick two years in a row which means they suck! :roflmao:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark Blocks Antonio Brown On X After Inappropriate Posts

AB took to the app not once but thrice on Wednesday to say crass things about the WNBA's newest star following her Indiana Fever introductory press conference ... in an apparent attempt to be funny.

TMZ
4/18/2024

GLd1oJcWgAA0pnP.jpg