Buy Blackberry stock (RIMM) its gonna go up.

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
I bought 10k worth of shares at $7.25 and told anyone who would listen to buy buy buy. Only 1 person listened. He bought at 9. the stock is at $15.84 at the time of this writing and it is still going to go up. Blackberry 10 is by all accounts, awesome. Even the haters are reluctantly admitting it.

This aint no penny stock so its not for everybody, you have to have a couple of dollars to make money, but there is money to be made. Long term. BUy now watch it over the course of a year. My 10k is over 20k right now. :dance:

I write not to brag, but there is still money to be made. I basically put my life savings, yes 10k is my liquid life savings at this point. I'm going back in at this price point with another 3k cause thats all I got.

I know we live in a world of Apple and Droid fanboys, but you will regret not listening to this. Subscribe if you like. Blackberry is about to stage the biggest comeback in tech history. And without help from Bill Gates.

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
We bought iPhones instead champ

Homie, the phone you or yall bought is irrelevant. this is a discussion about stock. BUt just as an aside, when BB10 drops on Jan. 30 the iOS will be the oldest OS on the market.

I'm talking about investing money to make money and your talking about buying a consumer product.

Way to miss the point.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Homie, the phone you or yall bought is irrelevant. this is a discussion about stock. BUt just as an aside, when BB10 drops on Jan. 30 the iOS will be the oldest OS on the market.

I'm talking about investing money to make money and your talking about buying a consumer product.

Way to miss the point.

Teach brother. Too many of us are consumer oriented and not concerned about building wealth

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Way to miss the point.

:lol::yes::lol:
:itsawrap:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Be careful, that stock will crash at anytime.
Once their new phone comes out it can crash at anytime as
well. RIMM is DONE. The reason it went up is ALL HYPE.
That Company is running on fumes right now.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just looked at the RIMM. It surely is on the upswing. Be nice to buy in at 15 and at least double your money.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you have not a clue...
as long as RIM has that encryption and message security AND Canadian, US and Saudi government contracts - RIM is viable

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you have not a clue...
as long as RIM has that encryption and message security AND Canadian, US and Saudi government contracts - RIM is viable

Blackberry is what my company uses but recently I read an email where they were gonna start passing out iPads.

RED

Rising Star
Registered

Isnt that what stocks are based on?? predictions and hype? Why do you seem against RIMM? What they do to you? Dude in here tryin to put yall onto game of making money and you talkin like you got a grudge.

RIMM is not DONE remember that BB started out for business users thats where it has always made its bread and butter...it took a venture into the consumer market and thats where it was/is done...but it is very much alive in the world of business and government..and from the looks of this BB10 and stagnation of iOS it might be making a comeback!

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered

Ok, u obviously have no clue of what ur talking about. RIM has 3 billion in cash and no debt. They own QNX, google that, they r in 60% of the cars on the road. They have 79 million subscribers who all pay a service fee monthly.

This mobile phone game is bigger than ur block. There are very large populations in developing countries who r BB or who have yet chosen. People been kicking that RIM is dead shit for 2 years now. I'm laughing to the bank. At least bring some info to the table.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isnt that what stocks are based on?? predictions and hype? Why do you seem against RIMM? What they do to you? Dude in here tryin to put yall onto game of making money and you talkin like you got a grudge.

RIMM is not DONE remember that BB started out for business users thats where it has always made its bread and butter...it took a venture into the consumer market and thats where it was/is done...but it is very much alive in the world of business and government..and from the looks of this BB10 and stagnation of iOS it might be making a comeback!

There is some truth to this. I liked my BB unit, but got tired of waiting for new apps. I know RIM has a huge base overseas, but in the US they are still loosing ground including large corporate and Gov business.

bigman23

Rising Star
Registered
There is some truth to this. I liked my BB unit, but got tired of waiting for new apps. I know RIM has a huge base overseas, but in the US they are still loosing ground including large corporate and Gov business.

you are right but with reinvention of the company they can come back people love a come back story so i am rooting for RIMM to get back in the game

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Ok, u obviously have no clue of what ur talking about. RIM has 3 billion in cash and no debt. They own QNX, google that, they r in 60% of the cars on the road. They have 79 million subscribers who all pay a service fee monthly.

This mobile phone game is bigger than ur block. There are very large populations in developing countries who r BB or who have yet chosen. People been kicking that RIM is dead shit for 2 years now. I'm laughing to the bank. At least bring some info to the table.

:yes:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
good drop op...

BB10 looks the business... from what i can see looks like a good mesh of android and ios... The business community is going to love it.. While RIMM was a little slow to respond i think they got the message..

Take 500 of them dollars you was going to trick off in the next couple of months and make a small investment... I am.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

Way to miss the point.
:lol::lol::lol:

45mm

Support BGOL
Registered
good drop op...

BB10 looks the business... from what i can see looks like a good mesh of android and ios... The business community is going to love it.. While RIMM was a little slow to respond i think they got the message..

Take 500 of them dollars you was going to trick off in the next couple of months and make a small investment... I am.

Just brought some stock..:yes::yes::yes:

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered

Theres no question RIM lost alot of ground. They were stagnant while iOS and Android keep pushing the bar. They released a great product and OS (PLaybook) too early and half-backed and their downward spiral continued.

Then they fired the old co-ceos. continued to build their new OS from the ground up with the help of these guys (The Astonishing Tribe) and hired a new CEO who did all of the right things out of the gate, which included the painful but necessary pushing back of the release date of BB10.

If they hadn't fucked up, this oppurtuity wouldn't be here, the stock price wouldnt have dipped the way it did and i wouldn't have had the chance to watch my money double and possibly triple in 3-4 months. You have to be able to see and seize oppurtunities and you do that by being a bit ahead of the curve. I'm not even a stock guy the shit just made perfect sense to me.

BUt anybody who gets in should absolutely do it right now before launch on Jan. 30th. Watch the launch event and decide if you r gonna keep riding along.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Listen to me, it's a reason their stock tanked before.
THEY ARE LOSING BUSINESS EVERYDAY.
Once this phone drops NOT MANY WILL BUY IT.
There is a ZERO chance it will be better than the
Galaxy 3 or iPhone 5 and much less the Galaxy IV coming out.
Phone users have evolved into Game playing, App using
nuts. Blackberry just doesn't cut it compared to the
competition.
I'm just telling you to be careful, that's all.
IF I WAS to buy would go in and out. Don't hold it
for thinking you can ride it till the wheels fall off

Also Yes, they have money but TRUST me. They will cut and run
once they know it's over. They will not go down in flames and in debt.
so having 3 billion dollars is a moot point