Business Lesson 102- Apple Inc.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
p36_A41X1028_Moss_1905x1072b.jpg

Today I wanted to explore the dark history of the computer industry that conspired to take down Steve Jobs due to his ethnic identity. I am not saying that we are in the same boat/MLK, just wanted to study the tactics used by whites against other ethnic groups. Many of these groups are hostile to us, yet may experience hate when doing business whites. They may deploy similar tactics to what we experience.

We all know the backstory of his upbringing from various movies that he was adopted by white parents, who gave him a typically Western name. His real father name is Abdulfattah Jandali. I don't know if a Middle Eastern, Syrian name like that would pass during that time. He avoided any relationship because Steve Jobs knew that it could pose serious problems for his company.

stevejobsjandali.jpg

He starts his company in a new industry that was overlooked by the major players that were focused on mainframes and serving large business/government customers. Before you know it he had a foothold in the PC industry with established revenues and market share.

One of the tenets of White Supremacists is concealing their true nature by continuing to purchase your products while undermining you through other means. Here he did not buy a HWC, however, Apple used critical components that made it difficult for a white consumer base to explain why they chose not to purchase that would show up on financial statement. At first, he used some PowerPC processor while IBM/Microsoft used Intel. However, processors were not marketed with stickers on the computers to differentiate initially.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you know the processor that is in your smart TV?

vvl8.jpg

You started to see this branding placed on PC and heavy marketing by Intel, giving the white consumer a plausible reason not to purchase Apple leading to its near bankruptcy/demise. It looks harmless that little sticker, but it was strategically designed to undermine Apple, along with firing him from his company, and other tactics.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

One of the first thing he did was get away from the PC industry that was racist and toxic, and focused on media such as the Apple Ipod. Later on he made the switch to Intel chips which angered the white consumers forced to buy his superior products to mask racist intent. It also made them nervous considering they used this tactic to nearly bankrupt the company.

He went to Arm chips and used chip foundry companies in Taiwan to steer away from white suppliers like Intel for the Iphone.

1. Bill Cosby purchasing a HWC (NBC), trapping the white consumer and advertising customers into continuing a business relationship that they wanted to terminate due to his ownership.
2. Steve Jobs, using critical components from white suppliers, that make it hard for the white consumer to discriminate against your products. This is why IBM PC started getting all those ridiculous stickers placed on them that look stupid.

EV Industry:

Today, they have learned from their past mistakes, and have become more vertically integrated to make it impossible for another Apple to setup shop such as with EV/Tesla. Tesla builds their own batteries, processors for self driving, and other major components that nobody else can access with a supplier. If I was to start an EV company and use batteries from China, I would have a $7,500 cost disadvantage plus tariffs.

Fisker Karma tried to use an outside supplier and they went bankrupt, I guess it triggered PTSD. Ford tried to buy batteries from CATL and that was scuttled quickly by the U.S. government. GM used an outside supplier and they had a massive battery recall. If you are an EV company, you better make your own components or you will suffer.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
04CGgY9ztA7p7YuzWLLJCEy-38.fit_lim.size_1050x.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Having stickers placed all over the place, obsessively talking about PC gaming that only 2% of users do and processor specs.

Intel-Has-a-Dedicated-Program-for-Replacing-Intel-Inside-Stickers-for-Free-Heres-How-to-Get-One-feat..jpg

This is an old dog whistle from that era where they talk about processor specs and gaming placed on cars! Buying your product while seeking to undermine your company through other means. Elon Musk is letting his white consumer base know that it is safe to buy his product.

Tesla-mew-steering-wheel-hero.jpeg

Last edited: