Body camera video shows Tallahassee Police Department Officer planting evidence in a DUI arrest.

Rah

Star
BGOL Investor

After watching a more in detail account of the events, I’m leaning towards the arrest & punishment are valid. The cops should’ve handled the situation better. Due to the additional info, he was danger to others that night.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It wasn’t even vodka.. dumb bitch even got the alcohol wrong… everyone involved that isn’t the innocent black man should be shot
Real talk Tall.

LydkAo.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
After watching a more in detail account of the events, I’m leaning towards the arrest & punishment are valid. The cops should’ve handled the situation better. Due to the additional info, he was danger to others that night.
Still that officer who opened his Bottle and put it back should be punished.That's some foul shit.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, although the cops fucked up, it does look like dude was at least a little tipsy.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gonna lie. Dude does seem some kind of impaired. But that said, the facts remain that the stop and what happened during it were not sound from a procedure standpoint. The fact that the department is trying to sell it as a stop with no issues does not sit well with me.