Body cam footage of Air Force Airman murdered by Florida police released

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Cop was in the wrong but why in the fuck would you answer the door with a gun in your hand in 2024? Have we not learned from other’s at this point? Cops, whether justified or unjustified will kill yo ass especially if they see a gun. Who gives a fuck if the cop gets charged with murder, that won’t bring old boy back. That’s not justice in a situation where this didn’t need to happen.

Cop needed more restraint but after seeing videos of cops get killed that actually had restraint….I can’t call it.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
What cases are you talking about?

This one in particular got me. There’s another one in Colorado that I’m trying to find the video of as well. We want cops to have restraint in situations that we probably wouldn’t have ourselves. Think about that. Again the cop in the OP video wrong but do not answer the fucking door with a gun in your hand and you know it’s a cop. Too many have been killed doing the same thing

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

This one in particular got me. There’s another one in Colorado that I’m trying to find the video of as well. We want cops to have restraint in situations that we probably wouldn’t have ourselves. Think about that. Again the cop in the OP video wrong but do not answer the fucking door with a gun in your hand and you know it’s a cop. Too many have been killed doing the same thing

I don't think he knew it was the police.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Cop was in the wrong but why in the fuck would you answer the door with a gun in your hand in 2024? Have we not learned from other’s at this point? Cops, whether justified or unjustified will kill yo ass especially if they see a gun. Who gives a fuck if the cop gets charged with murder, that won’t bring old boy back. That’s not justice in a situation where this didn’t need to happen.

Cop needed more restraint but after seeing videos of cops get killed that actually had restraint….I can’t call it.
In Florida anyone without a record can own and carry a gun, so why not? It's the law.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He had the gun because someone was pounding on his door.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
7:48 door open, Cop issue command, Step BACK.
7:50 SIX TO THE CHEST!!! BROTHER HAD NO FUCKING CHANCE!!! BROTHER RAISED HIS LEFT INDICATING STOP, GUN IS RIGHT HAND, POINTING DOWN, NOT POINTING OR ENDANGERING ANYONE.

ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH, I AM TRIED OF THESE FUCKING COPS.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DRIVER WAS NOT BLACK, SO THE COP WAS RELAXED AND FELT NO DANGER.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its a known fact that "law enforcement" make an EFFORT to seek out stupid people,

that blindly follow orders and only know how to stay the course....

the low mental class.....!! and the shooter was no exception.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

He was wrong but based off the video I don't think they'll charge him with anything.

I don't think he knew it was the police.

I don't answer my door for anyone unless I know they're coming.

Police I talk through the door. No warrant no entry

I never answer my door without looking out the peephole first. Dude was an idiot for opening the door with a gun, the cop announced he was from the sheriff's office twice so he knew it was a cop but damn the cop opened fire .02 seconds after seeing the gun, him having the gun and being black almost guarantees the cop won't be charged but will probably be fired..smh

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He had the gun because someone was pounding on his door.

I understand. I really do. And I do know that some people will pretend to be the police just to get you to come to the door and break in your shit. I get it.

I just know cops see a gun and that’s their license to kill. I just wished buddy hadn’t answered the door at all if he wanted his weapon on

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand. I really do. And I do know that some people will pretend to be the police just to get you to come to the door and break in your shit. I get it.

I just know cops see a gun and that’s their license to kill. I just wished buddy hadn’t answered the door at all if he wanted his weapon on
The man broke no laws
We have a right to own guns in this state
At no point was the cop in danger
The cop violated that man's civil rights and needs to be held accountable

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never answer my door without looking out the peephole first. Dude was an idiot for opening the door with a gun, the cop announced he was from the sheriff's office twice so he knew it was a cop but damn the cop opened fire .02 seconds after seeing the gun, him having the gun and being black almost guarantees the cop won't be charged but will probably be fired..smh
I've seen several videos where cops go out of their way to not be seen from the peephole. It's possible and probable he didn't know for sure they were cops until he opened the door.

EDIT:
if you watch the video, you will see the cop avoid being seen through peephole. So although he may have heard police, he couldn't have seen that they were telling the truth until after he opened the door.

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Cop better not get off. I know that. Cuz this is cold-blooded murder. Dude even put his hand up to try to put the cop at ease.