birmingham, AL

jgarner484

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
gonna be in Bham this weekend, looking for a few good place to eat and any other suggestions of things to do while there

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends what crowd you like.

For bars and the white women the Lakeview district on Southside.

For ratchet strippers the Palace on 3rd ave. Upscale strippers the furnace downtown.

There's a few live band spots downtown and on the south side

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For clubs you have the plum,the platinum
Also the onyx but it doesn't open until 2am. Come to think about it there are about 10 clubs within a few blocks depending on what crowd you want.

Strip clubs you have the palace, but if you by yourself the furnace is your spot

Food places. When my people come from out of town they hit papaduex, Texas de brazil, and the fish market.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
platinum, very young crowd
the vault is nice lounge, small but cool
the merienda is ok too.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Everything nice is on Hwy 280. Around Mountain Brook. Racist cops tho. Be careful.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

soulcontroller

Rising Star
Registered
For clubs you have the plum,the platinum
Also the onyx but it doesn't open until 2am. Come to think about it there are about 10 clubs within a few blocks depending on what crowd you want.

Strip clubs you have the palace, but if you by yourself the furnace is your spot

Food places. When my people come from out of town they hit papaduex, Texas de brazil, and the fish market.

Listen to this man. Plum Bar is good crowd is mid 20s to mid 30s. Have a live band in addition to music. Platinum is for the college crowd/young crowd.

Palace is the hood strip club, although they don't even take their clothes off due to the ordinance now. Bitches aint showing no pussy. Food spots hit up highway 280 in mountain brook or hoover near the galleria.