Bgol Fam! Check out Fat Jon aka the Ample Soul Physician. Dope!!!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fat Jon aka the Ample Soul Physician is a hip hop producer from Cincinnati, Ohio and one of the four members of Five Deez, alongside Pase Rock, Sonic, and Kyle David. He is credited with some of the music in the anime series Samurai Champloo.

Fat Jon aka the Ample Soul Physician- Beyond Love

NB: Goes out to all BGOL heads that dig instrumentals or BGOL heads that just want to listen to some dope instrumentals and zone out. If you dig this track, feel free to down load the whole album from the Instrumental Album Dump (Ongoing Thread) in the Music and Entertainment Forums. And yeah, Feel free to bump my "Get the Hiphop "Classics" - Ongoing Thread" and the official Fela Anikulapo Kuti discography also in the Music & Entertainment forums.

oNe!!!

mawfuca

Star
Registered
Dude's whole discog is on the board somewhere. His latest album is his best one IMO. (Repaint Tomorrow)

Word?!??

Potential Star
Registered
This is one of the most overlooked producers of our generation...... everything this man touches is gold. Five Deez, His own beat albums, Samurai Champloo.

Talented dude :yes:

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
dope drop...

i been fucking w him since i discovered nujabes bac in 05'.hes a nice lyrcist too

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
:yes::yes::yes:

3582, Five Deez.....Yeah Fat Jon got them soulful beats.....Highly slept on producer of our time!! Shit, J. Rawls too!!:yes:

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/86bUeyA0c7s&hl[/FLASH]

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is one of the most overlooked producers of our generation...... everything this man touches is gold. Five Deez, His own beat albums, Samurai Champloo.

Talented dude :yes:

Yes Sir. Cats have been sleepin' on him like crazy, no wonder he moved to Germany :dunno: but that's what i heard. oNe!!!