Bgol cooks how good was the meal you made tonight? Scale of 1 - 10

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On a scale of 1 to 10

1- DAMN, I JUST FUCKED UP SOME FOOD...

5 - MEH, I'VE MADE BETTER..I'VE MADE WORSE...

10 - GATDAYUM! I NEED TO BE AN IRON CHEF...

HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE MEAL YOU MADE TONIGHT??

ME...4.5..It started out home made General Tso's Chicken and rice but kinda got away from me a bit..:rolleyes:

doublejizzle

Star
Registered
I had some BBQ from the Q spot,....2 way, chicken/ribs, mac/cheese, greens, dr pepper, and just finished a ben & jerrys miniature cookie dough ice cream:dance:

8.5 out of 10

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Premium steaks marinated for 2 days and thrown on the grill and a whole pack of Brats. Rating:9.

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
8.5-9 consistently

Garlic Parmesan wings (homemade), sour cream mashed potatoes and greens all from scratch

32 oz H20:yes:

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Great Meal. I should have let it marinate a bit longer. Organic steak, organic icecream, and organic string beans, and organic mashed. :yes:

Haters kiss my ass. Organic food Its worth the money >>>>>>>>

8/10

Grass-fed-1-day-Sale1.jpg

NewYorkStripSteak.jpg

organic.whole.foods.picture.jpg

ic_pint_cookiecream-lighter.png

Great Meal. Headed back home. Gotta get some Chicken Shack Clawson or Royal Oak here I come.

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
On Tuesday I made Rice with black beans and stew chicken

Rice = 7(Almost over cooked it)
Beans = 7(Something was missing)
Stew Chicken = 10(Dunno what I did but it came out perfect)

Overall = 8.5

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pollo Al Chillindron.... good good shit. Takes too fucking long though, so my ass didn't eat until 10:30pm ...but the finished product is :yes::yes:

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
Great Meal. I should have let it marinate a bit longer. Organic steak, organic icecream, and organic string beans, and organic mashed. :yes:

8/10

Grass-fed-1-day-Sale1.jpg

NewYorkStripSteak.jpg

organic.whole.foods.picture.jpg

ic_pint_cookiecream-lighter.png

Great Meal. Headed back home. Gotta get some Chicken Shack Clawson or Royal Oak here I come.

you lying ass nigga.

TopRamen.jpg

nissin-top-ramen.jpg

3270833910_4ac434f88d.jpg

images

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
It was simple but so good. Lentil vegetable soup with dumplings and fresh whole grain baguette with a variety of hummus and tapenades. 8.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
i made lasagna which shoulda been good and shoulda lasted a few days but some asshole that's gonna read this later dumped about a fuckin jar of chopped garlic in the fuckin sauce.

- never let relatives in your kitchen unless they have proven themselves ahead of time.

- never believe a person that says "shheet imma just do what i do" as an answer to "what ingredients do you add to your sauce?".

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I didn't do anything spectacular tonight. Meatloaf with English gravy, mashed taters, and steamed kale in a sweet Thai chili sauce. It was the bomb, but being that it was just an ordinary dish, I'd give it a 7 or so.

NuBNPrince

Potential Star
Registered
I was going to do a tofu stir-fry (last time I made it, my daughter loved it) but my 4-year-old was whining for pizza...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't do anything spectacular tonight. Meatloaf with English gravy, mashed taters, and steamed kale in a sweet Thai chili sauce. It was the bomb, but being that it was just an ordinary dish, I'd give it a 7 or so.

what exactly is english gravy my brotha

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
grilled steaked baked potatoes - 10

baked 7-up cake - fucking -1

running my mouth on the phone and didn't realize I used to much sugar. I knew it would be a bust. I told my husband I'll bake another one tomorrow.

I wanted to scream because I knew he wanted it.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
grilled steaked baked potatoes - 10

baked 7-up cake - fucking -1

running my mouth on the phone and didn't realize I used to much sugar. I knew it would be a bust. I told my husband I'll bake another one tomorrow.

I wanted to scream because I knew he wanted it.

Where are those veggies maam?

:hmm: