BGOL BLACK PANTHER Movie Thread [Black Panther: Wakanda Forever drops on Disney+ 2/1/23]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Sterling_K._Brown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_K._Brown#Awards_and_nominations

In 2016, Brown earned his first Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie for his breakout portrayal of attorney Christopher Darden in The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story. Brown's portrayal of Darden also garnered him the Critics' Choice Television Award along with, Golden Globe Award Screen Actors Guild Award, and NAACP Image Award nominations.

Brown won his second Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his portrayal of Randall Pearson in NBC's This Is Us becoming the first actor in a broadcast television series to win the award in a decade and the first African-American winner in 19 years.[1][2][3] In 2018, Brown became the first African-American actor to win the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Television Series Drama.[4] In addition to winning the NAACP Image for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series, the role of Randall also earned Brown Screen Actors Guild, Teen Choice Award and TCA Award nominations.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Fan Art
26069099_174257339991324_6433629076879048704_n.jpg

Why they got Tchalla looking like dude from hotdamnIrock?!?

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Want to go Thursday, but my job will probably call me in! :angry:

Same I have to work but I can catch the late show only problem will my lady be will to hit a 1030 or 1045 showing. I want to see the shit on imax first and the theater with imax is a 25 min drive so we looking at getting Home about 1..

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. But is BP 3d? The best screen at my local joint says 3d imax, but nothing has pointed to this movie being 3d so I figured that just meant it was on that screen but idk.

I have no clue, but I don't fuck with that 3d bullshit show I chose the none 3d.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo 3D imax doesn't mean this movie is in 3d, right? Just showing on the big ass screen?

Im not a fan of 3d movies.

Wouldn't stop me, but would suck.
LOL
that 3D IMAX is highway robbery.

but I feel you.
I sometimes feel IMAX is annoying.
you gotta tilt your head back the whole fucken movie
just to see everything, depending on your seats
lol