BBQ Pit Boys Old-Time ...: Lobster Roll Traditional Style recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BBQ Pit Boys Old-Time ...: Lobster Roll Traditional Style recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys :eek::puke::eek::smh:
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/GvXww7Q_YBE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1[/FLASH]

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Re: BBQ Pit Boys Old-Time ...: Lobster Roll Traditional Style recipe by the BBQ Pit B

That was kinda gross.:puke::puke::puke:

marchetta

Star
Registered
Re: BBQ Pit Boys Old-Time ...: Lobster Roll Traditional Style recipe by the BBQ Pit B

I've been a subscriber to these guys for ~6 months, and I learned the hard way... NEVER watch their vids when there's no food in the house. :lol:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member

Never been a fan of lobster rolls, it's not that they aren't good, just seems like a waster of lobster to me :dunno: good video tho

and :lol: I never stab em in the head, I just throw em in the boiling water

Andros the magician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Haha:lol::lol:

"Alright, there dead"

Ha love these guys.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stabbing them in the head is just mean, good eaten though.

marchetta

Star
Registered

Stabbing them in the head is just mean, good eaten though.

Hell, I watched Julia Child making soft-shell crabs today. And, she was using scissors to cut their heads off, then squeezing out its "guts" through the opening. It must suck to be a crustacean. :lol:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Hell, I watched Julia Child making soft-shell crabs today. And, she was using scissors to cut their heads off, then squeezing out its "guts" through the opening. It must suck to be a crustacean. :lol:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::puke::smh::angry::lol:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

:lol: @ girly men