ATL: Any Spoken Word Joints Here Besides Apache Cafe?

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
There's a few spots over in Lilttle 5 Points (not to be confused w/5 Points at da Underground) that have lil' spoken word nights on Tuesday's.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
What are the crowds like?

I wouldn't be able to tell you b/c I've never been. I was also inquiring about spoken word spots & I was told about these spots da last time I was at Little 5 Points last week by a homeless spoken word guy out there. Based on Little 5 Points, I'd say da crowd would be more of da eccentric/alternative type (right up my alley). Da only other spot I had known about was Apache Cafe & had only assumed that there were some spots in L5P in which my assumption was right.

X-Man26

Rising Star
Registered
Kats Cafe on Tuesdays, its in the gay part of town but it be bitches there and no obvious fags.

dray

Rising Star
Registered
Kats Cafe on Tuesdays, its in the gay part of town but it be bitches there and no obvious fags.

I walked by that joint a few Fridays ago on my way to Reign and I saw a few nice-looking honeys walking out of there. Gotta check it out.

Profit

Rising Star
Registered
Kats is a nice spot. I've been on a couple of Thursdays for the live singing sets. Neo Soul vibe. Met a couple nice ladies there too.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a spot on Marietta st. On the Georgia Tech side of the street, about 2 blocks east of Thumbs up Diner. Never been but might be worth a look. I mighT be over there today, if I am I will report back with the name.