#Ashanti was not too happy about this fan throwing MONEY at her during her performance...THOUGHTS ?

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
Naaa. No to sound like a full fledged captain. But what do dudes get out of disrespecting women??? She was doing a performance, not the same as being a stripper. I swear it's always that 1 lame going above and beyond for some reason I'll never understand.

Wait ....WHAT !!

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
That CAC that you're defending is supposed to be there to do like every one else- watch a concert. That's what he paid for. To watch.

Ashanti was paid to sing and dance. And that's what she did.

Really... a "stripper outfit", bro? You're reaching.
What she has on is tame . Only thing really showing is her arms and some thigh. Her ass cheeks aren't hanging out and she doesn't even have much cleavage exposed.

If you go to a play and the characters start simulating shooting each other, that doesn't justify an audience member pulling out a gun and shooting at them for real. It's just a performance. The players on the stage aren't cops and criminals for real.

I don't care what's on the screen behind her, it doesn't justify him throwing money. Anyone with common sense would know not to do that shit he did. She rightly called that lame CAC out.

Seriously ??
You actually believe your argument ? Really ?

:roflmao:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
act like a stripper get paid like a stripper

Shes a thot. Who give a fuck
Thots are the most disilluional ppl in this world

lets see ass cheeks out check...

dancing seductively check...

giving a dude a lapdance.....check

yup all checks out, that ho a stripper...

dude stupid for wasting his money tho....

so many real hoes wouldve worked so much harder for that..

Would you say the same about Janet Jackson?

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait ....WHAT !!
Ashanti isn't a stripper, in no way does anyone think she was about to actually get naked. So, to throw money at her like she is a stripper is disrespectful. I don't care how she's dressed, or what she's doing so long as it's in her act. He did it trying to be funny.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would you say the same about Janet Jackson?

sure if she was complaining about somebody throwing money at her while she gives a dude a lapdance...

but ashanti isnt on the janet jackson level tho so she wont get the same respect janet commands from her audience..

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
sure if she was complaining about somebody throwing money at her while she gives a dude a lapdance...

but ashanti isnt on the janet jackson level tho so she wont get the same respect janet commands from her audience..

So if a stripper did that to you, you would be happy with it?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point that isn't a lap dance. That was a tease for the audience. You didn't see her hand down? She wasn't even on his lap.

close enough...... they have strip clubs where there is no touching allowed....

it could go both ways, she may have a point but she handled that situation wrong..

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
That CAC that you're defending is supposed to be there to do like every one else- watch a concert. That's what he paid for. To watch.

Ashanti was paid to sing and dance. And that's what she did.

Really... a "stripper outfit", bro? You're reaching.
What she has on is tame . Only thing really showing is her arms and some thigh. Her ass cheeks aren't hanging out and she doesn't even have much cleavage exposed.

If you go to a play and the characters start simulating shooting each other, that doesn't justify an audience member pulling out a gun and shooting at them for real. It's just a performance. The players on the stage aren't cops and criminals for real.

I don't care what's on the screen behind her, it doesn't justify him throwing money. Anyone with common sense would know not to do that shit he did. She rightly called that lame CAC out.

Seriously ??
You actually believe your argument ? Really ?

:roflmao:

Hell Nah he doesn't believe that shit, you can tell by him having to go to the extreme of using a gun shooting analogy. I already said she was trippin but when someone pointed out there was video of STRIPPERS getting money thrown them at them playing in the background she has to be crazy to act like that. I still wanna know why are guys saying it's disrespectful? She wanna do stripper shit but get offended when she's treated like a stripper

close enough...... they have strip clubs where there is no touching allowed....

it could go both ways, she may have a point but she handled that situation wrong..

Someone said it was fake, like T.I. did a couple years ago, and i'm thinking it probably is because for her to stop her to stop the whole show just to say "i'm not a stripper" is crazy. I wonder when the show started again did she go back to doing stripper shit?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell Nah he doesn't believe that shit, you can tell by him having to go to the extreme of using a gun shooting analogy. I already said she was trippin but when someone pointed out there was video of STRIPPERS getting money thrown them at them playing in the background she has to be crazy to act like that. I still wanna know why are guys saying it's disrespectful? She wanna do stripper shit but get offended when she's treated like a stripper

Someone said it was fake, like T.I. did a couple years ago, and i'm thinking it probably is because for her to stop her to stop the whole show just to say "i'm not a stripper" is crazy. I wonder when the show started again did she go back to doing stripper shit?

yea that was some unprofessional shit, if so she is a terrible entertainer, feed into your audiences fantasy,

its called a stage persona, she is gonna let her ego fuck up her gigs...

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Naaa. No to sound like a full fledged captain. But what do dudes get out of disrespecting women??? She was doing a performance, not the same as being a stripper. I swear it's always that 1 lame going above and beyond for some reason I'll never understand.

Then proceeds to cape for the next three pages.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

I gotta use a gun analogy cause you’re acting like you’re slow, my dude. Do you also believe in Santa Claus? If she wasn’t stripping out of her clothes, she’s not an actual stripper. She’s a singer performing. Common sense. Muhfuckas aren’t supposed to be throwing anything on stage at a music concert - even money.

You’re going to extraordinary lengths to defend some random cracka who was disrespecting a Sista. Defending a MAN... a white one at that... over a Sista. Not a good look.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.bootysource.com/?p=24840

AshantiYellowBikini8.jpg

AshantiYellowBikini4.jpg

AshantiYellowBikini2.jpg