ClNK4cbWQAEyfjl.jpg

ClNLDOEWAAABRWY.jpg

ClNLJgUXEAE32Yd.jpg

ClNLSruWYAIXK-V.jpg

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Nowadays I'd say 3 days at the least. Folks not trying to have any HR headaches. 10 years ago 3hrs she's giving that speech and then the next day she would be signing pictures and videos.

when I saw those women back there that question immediately popped in my head because you know as soon as the they hear someone mention it they will start their whispering and turning their nose up when she comes in the office

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when I saw those women back there that question immediately popped in my head because you know as soon as the they hear someone mention it they will start their whispering and turning their nose up when she comes in the office

No doubt there will be that initial is she or isn't she, but there is ALWAYS that one that needs to show out!

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked her early stuff she did a lesbian scene by a pool with a chick that had paw print tats it was hot

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looked up the
Bro she lives in the projects and wearing a cheap wig. Thats a winner to you? Look at her photos she works in a call center. Thats like minimum wage and she got a few bastard kids. Man you need to find better females.

Looked up the job title and company name on her badge. Shorty making like 16 bucks a hour in Cali.

How much does a Wex Clerk make?
Updated Nov 9, 2021
Industry
All industries

Employer Size
All company sizes

Very High Confidence
$35,839 /yr
Average Base Pay
16,468 salaries
Not enough reports to show salary distribution

$24K
Low

$54K
High
No additional cash compensation has been reported for this role
How much does a Wex Clerk make? The national average salary for a Wex Clerk is $35,839 in United States. Filter by location to see Wex Clerk salaries in your area. Salary estimates are based on 16,468 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Wex Clerk employees.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The funny thing that cracks me up every time I think about it is when she lost all that weight and dudes was mad af. Lmao! Niggas loved thick Carmen.