Amber Rose Does the Walk of No Shame

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Amber Rose Does the Walk of No Shame

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAt4B0EbbfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OAt4B0EbbfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Amber Rose has been a huge advocate against slut shaming over the past couple of months and is even in the midst of planning the first ever "Slut Walk" set to take place on Oct. 3 in Los Angeles. And now she's proving there ain't no shame in her game with a new video for "Funny or Die." The notoriously outspoken 31-year-old teamed up with the comedy website to put a hilarious spin on making the trip home after a night of sex. Instead of feeling embarrassed about wearing the same clothes from the night befor

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is so fine. Sad the baddest ones can be the most worthless. With her fine ass. Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

Am I the only one that see the irony in that hoes will take anything -literally- EXPECT BEING CALLED HOES!:lol:

* two cents *

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Am I the only one that see the irony in that hoes will take anything -literally- EXPECT BEING CALLED HOES!:lol:

* two cents *

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Naw, you ain't the only one. That's the only thing I see when look at bitches like this. Only good for steady fuckin and dumpin. No strings attached.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
w630_Amber-Rose-pink-lips-2483598595550150261.jpg
Homemade-Orange-Snowcone-5.1.jpg

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's like nude beaches. The ones you wish were there, never are.

a31467cd.gif

This is a "movement" for proud whores, nothing more or less ...

This 3rd wave of feminism has really back fired on women, they want to be treated like men but only want the good stuff that men have. Literally they behaved like spoilt rich kids, they have all the rights in some cases even more rights than men but still complain about how they are judged n oppressed.

"In the future people will have to visit a museum to see a real woman" -Andre 3000

Women like Amber are taking over. Men are becoming women and women assuming roles as men, smh.

Its crazy how people go to great lengths, to try to rationalize their bullshit. Its also amazing that so many "adults like Amber" lack common sense and critical thinking skills. If she wants to fuck various people every hour, that's her business, no need to pass off your choice as a movement. Just keep it to yourself and you wont be called a slut. The influence that some of these so called celebrities have is ridiculous. They don't care to think about the consequences this may have in the future. What happened to all the grown ass women who knew how to do handle their business and keep it to themselves. You would suspect they were freaks but unless they told you, you would never really know.