All. Three. Kings. March. 15th. Lake. Zurich. Illinois. This is not a drill. Stay tuned for ticket sales!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Cory Brim
41 minutes ago
·
NO ONE can BLOCK what GOD has...FOR YOU!!! Haters "TRIED" to SHUT US DOWN! WE ARE MOVING FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!
From Darius CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
All. Three. Kings.
March. 15th.
Lake. Zurich. Illinois.
This is not a drill. Stay tuned for ticket sales!
From Jeromie T. Jones Thank you all for the love and support. I’ll see you in Chicago and best believe I’ll be bringing all of Kake King straight out of Winona, MS.
♥️
Three Kings On Tour
DariusCooks
Cory Brim
LaQuinte Campbell
428148161_7336821456377254_9200927654957717888_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Pamela Lawyer Harvey
I’m so excited about this. Darius is such a fantastic chef! Now you and Cory Brim should partner to make your own line of cognacs and vodkas. That would be off the chain. You could call it 3 Kings. I would buy them.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

DariusCooks

30m ·

https://www.facebook.com/
You know, this is why I stay out the comments like I used to be. I don’t like how some of yall be moving. We decided to creatively approach a menu and now it’s I don’t drink Hennessy this I don’t drink Hennessy that. And I’m petty. Cuz the last time I checked, I’m NOT the mixologist in the group. I cook with liquor almost every day and you ain’t never see me sip cognac out the bottle WITH fried chicken or stuffed fish. I just said, “God bless ‘em” and took an edible.
I agree with Jeromie T. Jones. If it was lamb chops and short ribs, you’d have an issue with that too. We literally sat on live and created a menu that you’ve seen NOWHERE else and we get hit with nothing but complaints. Well, a lot of yall love it - but you get the point.
Anyway, Chicago - I love yall. We are going to throw an event like you’ve never seen before. See ya on the 15th!!!
And for those who keep asking about other tour stops, hear me out:
1. We aren’t doing your typical run of the mill event.
2. The menu costs almost $20,000.00.
3. LaQuinte has reached out to over 60 venues in Chicago, the THIRD LARGEST CITY in this country.
4. Guess what? We got 59 no’s and 1 yes.
5. If we had this much trouble finding the right venue in a market like Chicago, what you think we gonna have to do when we come to smaller markets?
6. THIS is why we can only plan one city at a time.
7. Oh, and you know me. I play the long way. Hennessy in everything wasn’t an accident. It’s intentional. This way, we can package our media materials and make a few more moves with brands.
But, you don’t drink Hennessy, right?
https://www.facebook.com/cory.t.brim

Cory Brim

1h ·
In 20 plus years of me being in Hospitality...people have often asked "What's The Craziest THING You Have Ever Seen?". I usually say "NAME IT...I'VE SEEN IT ALL!". Which I "thought" was TRUE! After launching this 3 Kings Tour...I SWEAR I AIN'T NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH HATRED AND DISTAIN FOR ANOTHER HUMAN!!!!! YT Influencers will make you Mac N Cheese with Potato Salad in it...and be SPONSORED BY AT&T and NOT ONE OF YOU 3 EYED HEATHENS BATS A SINGLE FALSE EYE LASH! And...I KNOW....when I "type" in ALLLLL CAPS...you 3rd grade level mental psyche ward patients can hear me yelling...DO YOU CLOWNS REALIZE THAT THAT IS YOUR OWN VOICE IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU HEAR? Or......DO YOU ACTUALLY HEAR "MY VOICE" and we've NEVER MET? Look. I'm fine...the tours fine....ticket sells are fine....but family..I'm telling you this from the VERY BOTTOM of my heart.....
Cory "SEEK HELP BELOVED!" 2024

#AHitDogGoneHollerEveryTime!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Darius Cooks | The 3 Kings BREAKUP! Jerome The Kake King QUITS Due To Internet Drama And Lies​

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Darius Cooks | Explains 3 Kings Cancellation | Blames Jeromie While Gaslighting His Followers Again​