Albinos In Africa Hunted For Their Flesh

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
ok, so if you had a choice to live in the US (as you probably do now) or this place....:hmm:

My choice would be Africa. I would even live in Dar Es Salaam(sp). As The beautiful people, the resources, the wealth of oppurtinity, America is going to fall off this century. The rest of the world is preparing for a post American influence and dominance. The chinese, arabs, indians, and euro whites know Africa is a goldmine yet blacks in America don't want to get down. We could suceed where the other 4 groups I mentioned can't. We share blood, therefore we are related.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a Moron you know that right? what is considered European? Europeans and Americans have two different culture. America has it's own culture made up of everything from around the world. Education and Engineering most be European only huh? whenever we build a building we should thank the Europeans right? Africans were building and Engineering shit before Europeans got to Africa.

You would make more sense if you just said you're American. This has got to be the most ignorant self-hating shit I ever read on the internet. :eek::eek::eek:

USA is culturally, and historically, a Euro-like state. One would have to be blind to challenge that statement.

Explain what a Euro-like society is I'm confuse.

Well in terms of the USA it was founded by Europeans through a eurocentric lens, its language is a european language, laws are developed from european tradition/ideas...ect

America has developed its own national identity...but its foundation and structure is very much western(european) in origin.

Last edited:

Word?!??

Potential Star
Registered
Yes you are

You share the same ignorance on africa as europeans and love to accept anything negative about it. For example this issue is dealing with rural tanzania but somehow your thinking has painted the whole africa. Logic like that only comes from a eurocentric mind and is as silly as quoting the violence is mexico and saying damn alaskans are savages.

/thread

Some of y'all sound like klansmen in this bitch. Talking about recolonizing Africa :smh:

A good deal of the "savagery" we see coming out of some African countries is a direct result of navigating a post-colonial reality. We know that a lot of ethnic rivalries etc have been exacerbated by the arbitrary division of land, resources and borders by colonists..... so please gtfoh with the ignorant bullshit.

The story in the vid is sad but to use it to paint the entire continent with the same broad brush reflects your own commitment to ignorance and nothing more.

KTD

Star
Registered
So now you block me after typing all that non-sense?

Chiyo-"USA is culturally, and historically, a Euro-like state. One would have to be blind to challenge that statement. "

United States of America is not culturally and historically a Euro-like state. For one, there are people in the United States that still actually speak African Language like the Geechees. A Euro-like society does not celebrate black history month, a Euro-like society does not have the separation of people based on their skin color. You're correct about one thing though, the laws of this land looks something similar to the English however, if you study history you will see that England and the United States has nothing in common beyond that. There is no one else above the Queen in England and here in the United States there is no one above the President so tell me how do we live in a Euro-like society?

I know what you're thinking, because we wear cloths and drive cars we live in a Euro-like society right? :lol::lol::lol:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
USA is culturally, and historically, a Euro-like state. One would have to be blind to challenge that statement.

Well in terms of the USA it was founded by Europeans through a eurocentric lens, its language is a european language, laws are developed from european tradition/ideas...ect

America has developed its own national identity...but its foundation and structure is very much western(european) in origin.

Europe is the parent of the USA that I agree with. What I don't agree with is that you said that blacks in America should only reach out to European nations. Like they give a fuck about black americans:lol:. They don't even like the Africans that are living in Europe right now. So if you want to discourage black people from going to Africa to do business then tell the Middle East, Europe, China, and India to get the fuck out of Africa also. If not then stop telling black people to not work with black people:hmm:.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
My choice would be Africa. I would even live in Dar Es Salaam(sp). As The beautiful people, the resources, the wealth of oppurtinity, America is going to fall off this century. The rest of the world is preparing for a post American influence and dominance. The chinese, arabs, indians, and euro whites know Africa is a goldmine yet blacks in America don't want to get down. We could suceed where the other 4 groups I mentioned can't. We share blood, therefore we are related.

so... um... WHERE do you live RIGHT now? bcuz you choice has already been made.

And again, we ALL share blood.

Africa IS where civilization launched as far as we know right now. Accepting that premise, then Europeans are as much descendants from Africa as YOU and ME.

It's all tribal bullshit, and this case is no better than what they did. At least they learned it was bullshit. This is no different than some rednecks in the hills doing this.

And actually, based on skin color, it might possibly be worse for us, because we may look like them, therefore, they may not want to do business with us, believing that whites or Asians are superior, or have more access. We might get caught up in the same tribal bullshit.

It's like a WHite guy walking through a blood neighborhood on wearing blue. He'd be less likely to be bothered than you or I, cuz they KNOW he prolly aint a part of no gang shit,just passing through, doing business.

You see all those white reporters in Africa standing between two warring factions- they're recognized as press and left alone.

But this albuno shit is savagery no matter where it is in the world, so stop denying it. You mentioned the whole fruit from the tree thing, well, this part of the tree will bear rotten fruit.

Last edited:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like a bitch ass CAC western agent to put Africa in tha title of something that happens in Tanzania and most likely in a rural part o fit.
So now tells us more on how tha albinos are hunted in Mozambique or Namibia,South Africa,Zambia,Togo,Liberia,Somalia,Kenya etc,etc since this happens in ALL OF AFRICA.

KTD

Star
Registered
Europe is the parent of the USA that I agree with. What I don't agree with is that you said that blacks in America should only reach out to European nations. Like they give a fuck about black americans:lol:. They don't even like the Africans that are living in Europe right now. So if you want to discourage black people from going to Africa to do business then tell the Middle East, Europe, China, and India to get the fuck out of Africa also. If not then stop telling black people to not work with black people:hmm:.

England, not Europe.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now you block me after typing all that non-sense?

Chiyo-"USA is culturally, and historically, a Euro-like state. One would have to be blind to challenge that statement. "

United States of America is not culturally and historically a Euro-like state. For one, there are people in the United States that still actually speak African Language like the Geechees. A Euro-like society does not celebrate black history month, a Euro-like society does not have the separation of people based on their skin color. You're correct about one thing though, the laws of this land looks something similar to the English however, if you study history you will see that England and the United States has nothing in common beyond that. There is no one else above the Queen in England and here in the United States there is no one above the President so tell me how do we live in a Euro-like society?

I know what you're thinking, because we wear cloths and drive cars we live in a Euro-like society right? :lol::lol::lol:

Whose blocked you?:confused:

A small minority group like the geechees do not represent the United States as a whole anymore than some african moors represent the entire nation of Spain.

The United kingdom is in Europe and they celebrate Black history month in October...I believe the same takes place in France too.

Segregation is common in all diverse socities

There are many Western European countries without monarchies.

If you knew what I was thinking sir then you would most likely agree with me:dunno:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why should black people only reach out to those who care about them? Thats not the way the world works. By reach out I mean steal things from them(Like ideas).

I dont care about the middle easterners, Europeans, Chinese, or Indians who are doing work there because they arent my people.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
so... um... WHERE do you live RIGHT now? bcuz you choice has already been made

The choice was made before I was even born smart Alec:rolleyes:. However do I plan on spending my entire life in America? No fucking way:smh:. That does not mean I will renounce my citizenship because I still have family here. I am working towards dual citizenship.

tonyjack10

Potential Star
Registered
Yep, but it has not stopped the influx of Arabs, Euros, Chinese, and Indians from buying up Africa and moving there in great numbers. Stories like these only demoralize black westernized americans who have no desire to have any association with Africa due to ignorance and media bias and sensationalism. The albino situation is sad and need to end no doubt but these are just isolated incidents not continental wide.

/thread

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The choice was made before I was even born smart Alec:rolleyes:. However do I plan on spending my entire life in America? No fucking way:smh:. That does not mean I will renounce my citizenship because I still have family here. I am working towards dual citizenship.

:hmm:

KTD

Star
Registered
Whose blocked you?:confused:

A small minority group like the geechees do not represent the United States as a whole anymore than some african moors represent the entire nation of Spain.

The United kingdom is in Europe and they celebrate Black history month in October...I believe the same takes place in France too.

Segregation is common in all diverse socities

There are many Western European countries without monarchies.

If you knew what I was thinking sir then you would most likely agree with me:dunno:

What exactly is a Euro-like society what does it consist of you have yet to give me a list.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly is a Euro-like society what does it consist of you have yet to give me a list.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bitch niggaz full of shit.
Tha same Europeans he claims Americans are like complain hard as soon as AMERICANS touch down in their countries and bitch about their way of life.But yet its a European society, so why again are they not used to it??? :rolleyes:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Why should black people only reach out to those who care about them?

Reach out to those who are at the very least are indifferent to us makes plenty of sense:rolleyes::lol:

I dont care about the middle easterners, Europeans, Chinese, or Indians who are doing work there because they arent my people.

Just for the record, who are your people?

KTD

Star
Registered
Chiyo-"founded by Europeans through a eurocentric lens, its language is a european language, laws are developed from european tradition/ideas...ect"

America was not founded by Europeans you cannot find something when people were there already that's point one. Point two, it's Language? the English language? man please just stop. The English language is far different than American English(which is not even English in my opinion) and to end it all,

The first human was found in Africa therefore whatever Euro-Society you're talking about came from an African.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reach out to those who are at the very least are indifferent to us makes plenty of sense:rolleyes::lol:

Just for the record, who are your people?

Why wouldnt you? If another group have something that is useful to you then it shouldnt matter if they dont like you:dance:

My people are whoever who can add to what I am trying to achieve.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

So I am suspicious because my comment concerning my life and where I want to live bothers you. I answered your question, you just did not get the answer you wanted to hear.:lol: I suggest you youtube "Blacks Without Borders". It may turn a gear in your head.

atlnow97

Support BGOL
Registered
I understand your point but a lot of africans don't want shit to do with black americans. Many do not like us and don't give a shit about our ancestry...africans in many ways are held in a higher esteem by white america than we are... and to be quite honest this shit goes hand in hand with africans in toronto who are bleaching their skin....

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chiyo-"founded by Europeans through a eurocentric lens, its language is a european language, laws are developed from european tradition/ideas...ect"

America was not founded by Europeans you cannot find something when people were there already that's point one. Point two, it's Language? the English language? man please just stop. The English language is far different than American English(which is not even English in my opinion) and to end it all,

The first human was found in Africa therefore whatever Euro-Society you're talking about came from an African.

The United States of America as the nation it is today was founded by Europeans. American English and British English were pretty much the same back then too.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
So I am suspicious because my comment concerning my life and where I want to live bothers you. I answered your question, you just did not get the answer you wanted to hear.:lol: I suggest you youtube "Blacks Without Borders". It may turn a gear in your head.

no. that's the face of sarcasm. My guess is that either you're very young, and you will prolly never do it.

Or either you're not so yioung, and you been talkin that shit since... ever since.

Either way, you can talk that shit when ya accomplish it, and have a generation of kids there. But I prolly won't know immediately cuz you damn sure won't be posting on THIS site from there. A) cuz they aren't so toleratn in the areas you mantioned, and B) the internet connections are slow as shit.

Good luck

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Why wouldnt you? If another group have something that is useful to you then it shouldnt matter if they dont like you:dance:

My people are whoever who can add to what I am trying to achieve.

1. Name these useful ideas you speak of and how we could build bridges with them. Then explain how they could benifit us then we can discuss that.

2. YOur people are those who you share a common bloodline, cultural traditions, and beliefs. Therefore once again stop skating around the question because there is no such thing as a color blind humanist which you claim to be.

atlnow97

Support BGOL
Registered
I understand your point but a lot of africans don't want shit to do with black americans. Many do not like us and don't give a shit about our ancestry...africans in many ways are held in a higher esteem by white america than we are... and to be quite honest this shit goes hand in hand with africans in toronto who are bleaching their skin....

atlnow97

Support BGOL
Registered

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

no. that's the face of sarcasm. My guess is that either you're very young, and you will prolly never do it.

Or either you're not so young, and you been talkin that shit since... ever since.

Either way, you can talk that shit when ya accomplish it, and have a generation of kids there. But I prolly won't know immediately cuz you damn sure won't be posting on THIS site from there. A) cuz they aren't so toleratn in the areas you mantioned, and B) the internet connections are slow as shit.

Good luck

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The United States of America as the nation it is today was founded by Europeans. American English and British English were pretty much the same back then too.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Or either you're not so young, and you been talkin that shit since... ever since.

Good luck

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if an old geezer is fucking his daughter in his remodeled basements in Belgium, do you say "fucking Belgian freak" or "fucking European freak"? :rolleyes:

A lot of people on this board know much about Europe and can name more European countries than African countries...really fucking sad. :smh:

To the OP, Africa is not a COUNTRY! That practice is not evident in ALL the African countries, get it fucking right and quit with the Motherland negativity. :hmm:

One second, mofos want to move back because of something they thought wouldn't exist in Africa, next day, the same people think Africans compete with chimpanzees for real estate on trees. Like I sad, pretty sad and lost!

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

Good luck

Despite all you typed you still did not like the answer you got. But at the end of the day I know you don't give a flying fuck what I do anyway. So the sarcasm is not needed. Besides, I would be to busy experiencing life abroad instead of being on a porn message board anyway. There is life outside the internet you know:yes:.

SaKem

Star
Registered
I see what you're saying, but the fact remains..... A lot of beliefs and rituals that tribal Africans have are highly offensive and barbaric.

I think you guys forget whites hunt and kill blacks in each "white country" Thats not barbaric, thats ok right? Not only the, they kill women and children in the middle east, and rape them to boot, thats not barbaric right? They conducted slavery, thats not barbaric ether aye? You toms kill me. Hardly any Africans hunt Albinos. But we all know many whites hunt blacks,and plenty others. These white people have you calling your own people barbaric when they have the most blood on their hands, and we have the least lol WOW they do a brilliant job. They understand psychological warfare and physical very well.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Name these useful ideas you speak of and how we could build bridges with them. Then explain how they could benifit us then we can discuss that.

2. YOur people are those who you share a common bloodline, cultural traditions, and beliefs. Therefore once again stop skating around the question because there is no such thing as a color blind humanist which you claim to be.

1. Useful ideas such as atheism and thinking which came out of the enlightenment. Bridges can be built when both sides have something to gain from the exchange of knowledge. We would greatly benefit because too many of us are slaves to religion.

2.Well I am black.