Albinos In Africa Hunted For Their Flesh

SaKem

Star
Registered
My choice would be Africa. I would even live in Dar Es Salaam(sp). As The beautiful people, the resources, the wealth of oppurtinity, America is going to fall off this century. The rest of the world is preparing for a post American influence and dominance. The chinese, arabs, indians, and euro whites know Africa is a goldmine yet blacks in America don't want to get down. We could suceed where the other 4 groups I mentioned can't. We share blood, therefore we are related.

I recognize, I'm planning to be a worldwide player and raise a lot of Money in Africa and abroad. There's no sense to limiting yourself. These white people didn't trick me. After college I wanna use all my options

mit_dropout

Banned
I think you guys forget whites hunt and kill blacks in each "white country" Thats not barbaric, thats ok right? Not only the, they kill women and children in the middle east, and rape them to boot, thats not barbaric right? They conducted slavery, thats not barbaric ether aye? You toms kill me. Hardly any Africans hunt Albinos. But we all know many whites hunt blacks,and plenty others. These white people have you calling your own people barbaric when they have the most blood on their hands, and we have the least lol WOW they do a brilliant job. They understand psychological warfare and physical very well.
Do me a favor and don't quote me again. This thread is about Africa, not fucking the middle east or europe! Why do you people always bring up what whites do? Do you think that will negate the atrocities that blacks do? Can't there be a negative thread about blacks without you peoplep always bringing up what whites do? Do you live your life doing fucked up shit, but excusing it because some fucking white nigga did the same thing? Please, grow up. :hmm:

SaKem

Star
Registered
My choice would be Africa. I would even live in Dar Es Salaam(sp). As The beautiful people, the resources, the wealth of oppurtinity, America is going to fall off this century. The rest of the world is preparing for a post American influence and dominance. The chinese, arabs, indians, and euro whites know Africa is a goldmine yet blacks in America don't want to get down. We could suceed where the other 4 groups I mentioned can't. We share blood, therefore we are related.

I recognize, I'm planning to be a worldwide player and raise a lot of Money in Africa and abroad. There's no sense to limiting yourself. These white people didn't trick me. After college I wanna use all my options

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if an old geezer is fucking his daughter in his remodeled basements in Belgium, do you say "fucking Belgian freak" or "fucking European freak"? :rolleyes:

A lot of people on this board know much about Europe and can name more European countries than African countries...really fucking sad. :smh:

To the OP, Africa is not a COUNTRY! That practice is not evident in ALL the African countries, get it fucking right and quit with the Motherland negativity. :hmm:

One second, mofos want to move back because of something they thought wouldn't exist in Africa, next day, the same people think Africans compete with chimpanzees for real estate on trees. Like I sad, pretty sad and lost!

/thread

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
1. Useful ideas such as atheism and thinking which came out of the enlightenment. Bridges can be built when both sides have something to gain from the exchange of knowledge. We would greatly benefit because too many of us are slaves to religion.

2.Well I am black.

You do know that Europeans enlightenment came with the influence of the Moors and the other discoveries that were made. Before Moorish influence, Europe was in the dark ages and being enslaved by the Roman Catholic Church.

Also since you are black, why does Pan Africanism and Africa for Africans turn you off? Africa is the most mineral rich and resource wealthy continent on earth. Why do black Americans want no part of that pie. No other ethnic group ever turns their back on their own to get ahead. Could you imagine Chinese nationals living outside of China saying fuck China. Does not matter how long they have been out of China or where they live, they remain Chinese and have a sense of loyalty to their own. I am not championing the Chinese, I am just using them as an example.

atlnow97

Support BGOL
Registered

I would like to agree with you brother...except I've met africans who share beliefs just as racist towards black americans as white americans. As a matter of fact, from my limited observations, whites seem to hold africans in a higher esteem than they hold black americans...

I mean honestly, I have a hard time believing that much of africa cares about me and my people here because a lot of them think we spoiled, lazy over privileged ******s. And so much of africa's ruin is due to self inflicted issues, failed attempts at colonization....

This shit is as ridiculous as the africans in toronto bleaching theyre skin...fuckin' ridiculous.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

This thread is a tragedy. How in the fuck are you going to encapsulate this ignorant, savage fringe behavior and use it to define and disparage an entire continent? :smh: at some of the dumb cats on this board.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its 2010, why are they still doing this shit????????:smh:

Because Europeans have stunted the intellectual/cultural growth in continental Africa due to colonization and the raping of African resources, the delineation of borders, and the sowing of seeds of ethnic rivalries.

Point blank....if whites never intervened no one could predict how the continent as a whole would have prospered.

It may not have "prospered" from a European prespective, but it would have been successful.

Anytime that you have a culture dominate another through invasion, the dominated culture will malfunction when it attempts to mimic the dominating culture.

Albinos have existed since the beginning of time, and I am sure that Tanzanians have dealt with them much differently in the past.

This is ignorance mixed with poverty and desperation.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know that Europeans enlightenment came with the influence of the Moors and the other discoveries that were made. Before Moorish influence, Europe was in the dark ages and being enslaved by the Roman Catholic Church.

Also since you are black, why does Pan Africanism and Africa for Africans turn you off? Africa is the most mineral rich and resource wealthy continent on earth. Why do black Americans want no part of that pie. No other ethnic group ever turns their back on their own to get ahead. Could you imagine Chinese nationals living outside of China saying fuck China. Does not matter how long they have been out of China or where they live, they remain Chinese and have a sense of loyalty to their own. I am not championing the Chinese, I am just using them as an example.

If such moors influenced the enlightenment, why are their areas still stunted by such ideas as slavery and religious control over the government while it began to end in Europe?

Africa is mineral rich/resource wealthy...but it is also corrupt,religion,savagery rich too.. Groups who were pushed out of China on bad terms dont have this fond feeling of the place(look at Taiwan). Why be loyal to something that aint treating you right? Thats not any better than a bitch staying with a man that beats her.

Imagine you are a kid, and on your mom side you got dysfunctional shit everywhere. People who have nothing going for them in life, and sit back and let other people get rich off their work and ideas

On your dad side you got a well established family, who have things going right for them. Which side would you associate with?

This is what you have to decide.