A good break down on the government shut down but AM joy

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Them assholes don't give a fuck because they get paid any way including the president

Bitch ass irs are taking advantage of the situation..
You see that bullshit at the end of the video they want the dreamers to make over a certain amount above the Poverty line and if they drop below that amount They can be consider as criminals and get deported that is some bullshit

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
:yawn:

They have this distraction agenda is being pushed at the highest levels.. Just remember, dont get caught up in the show and fireworks. Look at whats going on behind the scene!! Aint it funny they passed that bill, so the nsa can keep spying on the people of this colony!!!

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was strategic because of 4 Republicans voting no they was able to let these red states Democrats vote yes I see the logic in this move right here
I know what they did and why they did it.... that bullshit needs to cease and desist..When you read between the lines , what does that shit say? "I only vote with you when it is politically expedient for me"....?? fuck you trick, ride or die ...gtfoh.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listening to these hypocritical ass Republicans talking about funding the government now because we need to pay our military but when they shutdown the government when Obama was President, they basically said shut that bitch down we don't care because they just wanted to see Obama fail.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Listening to these hypocritical ass Republicans talking about funding the government now because we need to pay our military but when they shutdown the government when Obama was President, they basically said shut that bitch down we don't care because they just wanted to see Obama fail.
To be honest would you day getting a taste of the own medicine. Do you short term spending bills are asinine anyway. Oh the Democrats did try to introduce a bill to fund the military but the Republican say it now

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest would you day getting a taste of the own medicine. Do you short term spending bills are asinine anyway. Oh the Democrats did try to introduce a bill to fund the military but the Republican say it now

Exactly! What goes around comes around! They doing everything they can to blame this on the democrats but this is all on them, the control the house, the senate and the Presidency. This is on them!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And the military won't be affected by this anyway. They still getting paid.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Republicans sure are quiet that Trump let the government shutdown because he didn't get funding for the wall Mexico was suppose to pay for. Mr art of the deal :lol:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
im outside chicago
and the local news is fronting it as rethugs wanting to help military and dems stopping them because of illegals