sorry if a repost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBH57BWhpE

7xsi06g.jpg

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I GUESS NO ONE ELSE LIKE THIS ONE.

7xsi06g.jpg

I too expected a better response especially from this group. Its not you. Simply stated its not time for all of us yet. Wish that wasn't the case. Kinda funny how we men are usually portrayed as superficial. Then seeing something like this, it sadly gives me a whole new perspective on the black woman. :smh:

You tried that's all that matters!

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I too expected a better response especially from this group. Its not you. Simply stated its not time for all of us yet. Wish that wasn't the case. Kinda funny how we men are usually portrayed as superficial. Then seeing something like this, it sadly gives me a whole new perspective on the black woman. :smh:

You tried that's all that matters!

MAYBE THIS IS OLD AND EVERYONE HAS ALREADY SEEN IT. WHEN I SAW IT I WAS LIKE WOW !!! REAL POWERFUL. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD TOPIC FOR OVER HERE.

7xsi06g.jpg

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

MAYBE THIS IS OLD AND EVERYONE HAS ALREADY SEEN IT. WHEN I SAW IT I WAS LIKE WOW !!! REAL POWERFUL. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD TOPIC FOR OVER HERE.

7xsi06g.jpg

Yeah that must be it.:rolleyes: Although I have some different thoughts but this isn't the forum for discussion.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
This is a repost- but a very worthwhile one.
Some powerful images in there. The hangings and Emmett Till's face always ...:(.

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea Mighty posted it I think last week over on bgol. It is powerful, and very true but I never see this as a one sided subject. Black men have had an equal (if not more) amount of pain and suffering for some of the same reasons. Not to mention the fact that black women have been used against us to compound a lot of the suffering that we deal with.

Good post anyway