CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
SX8CmDJ.jpg

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yes he missed the throw, however he was in the target area. It was out in front of him where Torrey can run under it. Kap just put a little to much on it. He's probably a bit jacked up right now.

It was a great play-action play call though. Something we can definitely come back to.

Q: Was that first pass to Torrey [Smith], was that wind affected or just ... ?

A: I think that might have been a little juice, of being out there and having that opportunity. I saw the coverage and knew we had it but I just let it fly a little too long.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I was hoping we would have got this win today but we have to get better!!..Offense, we look better..Kaep is the best choice for this offense!!..Defense, we look bad!!..:smh::smh:..they was missing tackles and got run all over against the bills..:smh::smh:

Let's go 49ers!!.. I see us getting better thru-out the season!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
My 49ers Brothers,

I was hoping we would have got this win today but we have to get better!!..Offense, we look better..Kaep is the best choice for this offense!!..Defense, we look bad!!..:smh::smh:..they was missing tackles and got run all over against the bills..:smh::smh:

Let's go 49ers!!.. I see us getting better thru-out the season!!

as long as kap starts the offense will not be a problem

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Q: Was that first pass to Torrey [Smith], was that wind affected or just ... ?

A: I think that might have been a little juice, of being out there and having that opportunity. I saw the coverage and knew we had it but I just let it fly a little too long.

I said this after the play. It was little long.. His first shot downfield. You can tell he was juiced. He came right back and throw a beautiful wheel-route pass to Draughns down the sideline that should have been caught.

Going back to the Torrey pass, he threw it where it should have been.. in front of Torrey so he can run under it... You actually saw the ball hit the ground 3-4 yards in front of Torrey. It was in the camera frame. Go back and look at Gabbert's misses. You don't even see the ball.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know some people are down with Kap's cause and the outside looking in I hear people say there's people on the team not riding with him but you never know what's true. Is the locker room divided?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I don't understand,why people act like Kap played a bad game..I saw 95% of the game and thought he played well despite the circumstances.

People keep talking about the throws he missed,but ignore the plays he made.. He made more good plays than bad,but everybody wants to talk about the throws he missed...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I know some people are down with Kap's cause and the outside looking in I hear people say there's people on the team not riding with him but you never know what's true. Is the locker room divided?

It is not divided.
They riding with Kap. especially the offensive players. even the white ones.
Only people not riding with him is majority of the niggas on other teams who are quick to talk shit about him. Man there were some bills players talking shit about Kap after the game that he just played where he was rusty as fuck and still did whatever he wanted to do against them with limited receiving options who had nothing but respect for carson palmer after he went up there and fucking threw 4int and fumbled 3 times.

coon ass niggas.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't understand,why people act like Kap played a bad game..I saw 95% of the game and thought he played well despite the circumstances.

People keep talking about the throws he missed,but ignore the plays he made.. He made more good plays than bad,but everybody wants to talk about the throws he missed...

Peep that right?
HE'S NOT 100% YET
the arm strength isn't there yet it's close. He missed some throws yes the fuck he did. Is he gabbert missing wide open touchdowns EVERY FUCKING WEEK?
you know what? Wr's caught more passes yesterday than they had ALL YEAR LONG.. the outside ones.
i knew it would happen. we just saw gabbert shit kap is getting his chance and the offense is his already. i mean the offense did not turn the ball over. the defense was trash. the defense gave up those points straight up.
its frustrating as fuck man
he's going to get better arm wise and timing wise. he has not been playing. he hasn't been in games in the preseason and the regular season and now it's week 6 and he's fucking up just as bad like it's his 1st week
shit from 1st preseason game where they blitzed him to the 2nd one he was night and day.
watch what he does this week at home.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is not divided.
They riding with Kap. especially the offensive players. even the white ones.
Only people not riding with him is majority of the niggas on other teams who are quick to talk shit about him. Man there were some bills players talking shit about Kap after the game that he just played where he was rusty as fuck and still did whatever he wanted to do against them with limited receiving options who had nothing but respect for carson palmer after he went up there and fucking threw 4int and fumbled 3 times.

coon ass niggas.
Oh I see. But damn man the defense gotta show up man and fight for him better than they did yesterday.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Oh I see. But damn man the defense gotta show up man and fight for him better than they did yesterday.

its the linebackers. outside linebacker we're fine. inside we are complete trash.
the linemen are kind of doing their job linebackers are clean and there to make the plays but they can't make them shits because they suck lol.
our pass defense has been damn good nobody is throwing monster yards on us like that it's the run defense. it's the 3rd week in a row a rb has rushed for 140 yards on us. that's just cause the inside linebacker talent is not there. where willis and bowman would be making those easy plays racking up 12 tackles a piece they're not making them
all 3 of mccoy's td's a linebacker was RIGHT THERE IN THE HOLE to make the play. the defensive line held their leverage. the hole was there clean for the linebacker to go ahead and clean the shit up and they did not. just let him score lol. that's what it be. 1 on 1 with our inside linebackers is a win for the opposing team.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Peep that right?
HE'S NOT 100% YET
the arm strength isn't there yet it's close. He missed some throws yes the fuck he did. Is he gabbert missing wide open touchdowns EVERY FUCKING WEEK?
you know what? Wr's caught more passes yesterday than they had ALL YEAR LONG.. the outside ones.
i knew it would happen. we just saw gabbert shit kap is getting his chance and the offense is his already. i mean the offense did not turn the ball over. the defense was trash. the defense gave up those points straight up.
its frustrating as fuck man
he's going to get better arm wise and timing wise. he has not been playing. he hasn't been in games in the preseason and the regular season and now it's week 6 and he's fucking up just as bad like it's his 1st week
shit from 1st preseason game where they blitzed him to the 2nd one he was night and day.
watch what he does this week at home.

I thought the offense did well,because when I saw that Thursday night game a few weeks ago,the offense couldn't do shit for the most part.

Yesterday,Kap moved the offense well even though I think they should of gave the ball to Carlos Hyde more other than that the offense did their job.

The defense should get more of than blame than Kap

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I thought the offense did well,because when I saw that Thursday night game a few weeks ago,the offense couldn't do shit for the most part.

Yesterday,Kap moved the offense well even though I think they should of gave the ball to Carlos Hyde more other than that the offense did their job.

The defense should get more of than blame than Kap

Penalties and drops ended drives, not ineptitude.
There had to have been at least 9 drops yesterday.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
it won't be good enough
if he balls out they will find a way to discredit whoever he does it against.

Co-sign.. The conversation will be, "Kaepernick plays well against a pour defense".. no credit given

Jim O'Neil today, "He also recognized that Nick Bellore and Michael Wilhoite were probably out there too much against the Buffalo Bills and, moving forward, we will see Gerald Hodges play more. "He needs to play more," O'Neil said. "He does."

Not just Hodges asshole. A lot of other guys as well. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Co-sign.. The conversation will be, "Kaepernick plays well against a pour defense".. no credit given

Jim O'Neil today, "He also recognized that Nick Bellore and Michael Wilhoite were probably out there too much against the Buffalo Bills and, moving forward, we will see Gerald Hodges play more. "He needs to play more," O'Neil said. "He does."

Not just Hodges asshole. A lot of other guys as well. :smh:

clueless.
wilhoite is trash bellore isn't trash he just isn't good enough right now. wilhoite is plain trash tho

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Bucs are severely short-handed. More than us. This should be a win.

O'Neil will probably play man coverage all day. Try to blitz a lot and get us killed defensively. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Colin’s athletic skills and everything are evident. One of the criticisms on him has been on touch and anticipation. One, do you think that’s fair and two, is that something you can develop later in your career? As your career goes on, can you improve that?

“Well, I think he has touch and anticipation. I think part of that’s understanding the concepts that you’re teaching and what he’s being asked to do. I don’t know exactly what the ins and outs of the systems that he was in before we got here, but in terms of us seeing him, I think he does have anticipation, he does have the ability to throw guys open. There’s certain balls you have to put some touch on to throw and I’ve seen that displayed in practice. I think one of the things that’s difficult in terms of grading Colin just from the first game that he played in Buffalo is I don’t think anybody was really accurate. But, a lot of that had to do with the weather. I think part of that, even the long throw to [WR] Torrey [Smith], when you talk to Colin about it, he said, ‘I just wanted to get it out there.’ He was afraid, I think we were going with the wind, he was afraid if he let that thing go, how open Torrey was, we overthrow him by 10 yards we get nothing out of it. So, I think he babied that throw a little bit but understandable because you’re in a little bit of a different environment. There was a distinct wind in the difference between going one way and going the other way and I know you can talk to [K] Phil [Dawson] who’s got great experience at it from a kicking standpoint. We probably had to get to almost the 20-yard line going down away from the tunnel and then the other side, I think he hit a 65-yarder in warmups going the other way. So, the wind was a bigger factor I think in his first time out. So, hopefully, back here in the friendly confines of Levi’s, we’ll be in a little bit better situation, a little bit better weather in terms of us throwing the football.”

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered
So now that ESPN has officially ranked the 49ers the Worst franchise in all of pro sports. Y'all ready to come over to my side , or you wanna sit here "strategizing" every week? York gotta go, Baalke gotta go... until then the Niners are Sunk

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So now that ESPN has officially ranked the 49ers the Worst franchise in all of pro sports. Y'all ready to come over to my side , or you wanna sit here "strategizing" every week? York gotta go, Baalke gotta go... until then the Niners are Sunk

Man, where you been hiding at ???
The 49ers are not a very good team but...they are better than their 1-5 record
Blaine Gabbert's play + injuries to our defense are making it look a lot worse than it is

1) Arik Armstead has been playing with a bad shoulder all season
2) Deforest Buckner has been playing with a bad foot the past few games
3) Ian Williams is on IR
4) Dorsey is still struggling to get 100% healthy from his injury last season
5) Bowman is on IR
6) Ray Ray Armstrong is on IR
7) Jimmie Ward has been injured & not played the last few games
8) Tartt did not play the last game
9) Rookie, Rashard Robinson was banged up the last couple games
10) Carlos Hyde will be out for tomorrows game
11) Aaron Lynch was suspended the 1st 4 games

The crazy thing about all the name I just listed is that.....they are all STARTERS !!!
If we had a fairly healthy squad + competent QB play, then we would probably be an 8-8 team
Still not good enough to make the playoffs, but competitive enough to hang in there with most good teams
I know we're looking like The Titanic right now, but it is what it is

Edit: Oh and almost forgot.....Our D Coordinator Jim O'Neil is terrible

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You all are kinda quiet today
49ers Inactives:

Christian Ponder
Keshawn Martin
Marcus Cromartie
Carlos Hyde
John Theus
Je'Ron Hamm
Glenn Dorsey

#Go49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Nice drive......... against a shitty defense though.

don't matter.
night and day the way the offense runs.
look at how quickly we got to the line and ran plays?
same plays we been running but at least 15 seconds quicker.
kap was doing this last week against the bills defense as well the wind and our defense let him down but look at the efficiency already
it's night and day. wr's get the ball tight ends get the ball the lanes are open for running because kap gets overplayed

encouraging start