49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
oh and curt to counter your points about gabbert and kap.
this isn't a traditional offense its an uptempo spread offense like the one that got us to the bowl and the one that kap played in college. so
yea
lol
ain't no sitting back its 1 read and go just like its always been every year chip kelly has been in the league
:)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
and i believe in this defense
especially with buckner and armstead and our corners i think we're going to be WAY better on defense because we're going to be simpler and they're going to be able to fly
and we won't have our linebackers guarding wide receivers up the seam for an entire season like magini did trying to outsmart people

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see the running game might be pretty good in this offense!!..i hope this year we run the ball more!!...i see we got three RBs that can run the rock!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I see the running game might be pretty good in this offense!!..i hope this year we run the ball more!!...i see we got three RBs that can run the rock!!

chip runs the ball a lot. a lot lot.
and he does a whole lot of dives too. hyde should feast and if mike davis stops tip toeing and runs straight he should put up some yards.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
look at these plays.
this offense will be successful regardless of who is the qb.
however kap gives it the best chance to be incredibly dynamic and special. no huddle uptempo quick reads before the snap and dive plays with carlos hyde?
its going to be like stealing dude.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
oh and its great to see garnett and davis out there. davis might be starting by the time the season starts. love that.
and yea he fumbled the ball
can't do that fam

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again
Would you feel that way if kap came out like that lol
That's my one and only point
Even coverage is it. That's all I want

Yes !!!
If there is 1 thing Gabbert knows how to do its.....checkdown
You could clearly tell he was nervous those first 2 drives
Because he was missing easy check downs to the RB, etc.
And we all know Gabbert can check it down with no problem usually

It's like if Kap came out and was tripping over his feet, and wasn't running good
I would say the same thing, first game jitters, because we all know Kap can run

But here is a criticism of Gabbert
His knock in Jacksonville was that he folds under pressure
Looks like he still might have that problem
A couple months ago Gabbert was doing extremely well during OTA's
But as soon as Kap got healthy and started to compete...Gabbert started forcing balls and throwing stupid passes like in this game

Gabbert still doesn't seem to handle pressure/stress well
He chokes sometimes
He needs to be more confident when he plays

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yes !!!
If there is 1 thing Gabbert knows how to do its.....checkdown
You could clearly tell he was nervous those first 2 drives
Because he was missing easy check downs to the RB, etc.
And we all know Gabbert can check it down with no problem usually

It's like if Kap came out and was tripping over his feet, and wasn't running good
I would say the same thing, first game jitters, because we all know Kap can run

But here is a criticism of Gabbert
His knock in Jacksonville was that he folds under pressure
Looks like he still might have that problem
A couple months ago Gabbert was doing extremely well during OTA's
But as soon as Kap got healthy and started to compete...Gabbert started forcing balls and throwing stupid passes like in this game

Gabbert still doesn't seem to handle pressure/stress well
He chokes sometimes
He needs to be more confident when he plays

Kap is perfect for a uptempo fast paced offense where you make the quick read then go
We literally saw him put up historic numbers in a 49ers uniform with that offense which is now back.
Kap handles pressure.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I saw some of the game,yall looked good on offense

Yall might have a two-headed monster at running back

Disappointed that yall didn't injure Brock though..... :D

Yall gotta play the Broncos on Saturday though

:fuckyousay:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
brock is a bitch
he ran from the pressure of being the qb for a super bowl winning team
straight bitch in my book.

I agree with you..I don't understand,a quarterback don't want to get bench,but to throw a fucking fit just because you got bench in the most important game of the season when you threw 3 interceptions in the first half.What the hell was Kubiak was suppose to do.

The team had a chance to win homefield,after the Patriots loss their 1:00 game and yet he didn't show up.

The Broncos groomed him to be the quarterback,after Manning retired.How can you be a quarterback,but don't want the pressure of the position.

What's even more egregious is that every other Bronco that left the team came to the White House with exception of Brock and Evan Mathis(he had a valid reason not being there),but he had to lie about having a practice with the Texans.

Like,I've said many times he forgot that the Texans have to go to Denver this season and from what I read the defensive players wasn't so thrilled,how Brock handled the situation.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree with you..I don't understand,a quarterback don't want to get bench,but to throw a fucking fit just because you got bench in the most important game of the season when you threw 3 interceptions in the first half.What the hell was Kubiak was suppose to do.

The team had a chance to win homefield,after the Patriots loss their 1:00 game and yet he didn't show up.

The Broncos groomed him to be the quarterback,after Manning retired.How can you be a quarterback,but don't want the pressure of the position.

What's even more egregious is that every other Bronco that left the team came to the White House with exception of Brock and Evan Mathis(he had a valid reason not being there),but he had to lie about having a practice with the Texans.

Like,I've said many times he forgot that the Texans have to go to Denver this season and from what I read the defensive players wasn't so thrilled,how Brock handled the situation.

cause he's a bitch lol.
i wouldn't care
id just be like ok now im going to get a ring myself
steve young had rings from montana
and then went and got one himself.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
49ers QB competition update:

As of Tuesday afternoon, August 16th...Kap still is not practicing
The last time he fully practiced was last week Wednesday
You know Chip wants to pick a starter right after preseason game #3
Because game #4 is when just the backups usually play

Can't win a QB competition watching from the sidelines with a sore arm
#just saying

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
1st practice reports are out.
Trent brown was a bright spot
the defense was a bright spot.
Gabbert was not a bright spot. "The job is his" and his competition is out this is when he's supposed to lock it down and he continues to be exactly who he is. Mediocre.
Kap gives us the best chance to win. With him we'll put up points. With Gabbert because of his limitations we won't.
Period.
We've seen what kind of numbers Kap can put up in this type of offense and we didn't even run it full time nor did we run it efficiently. Every uptempo scenario you can remember, Kap shined through and we asked how come we didn't just do that the entire game?

I think our line is going to be a big bright spot for years to come now.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
1st practice reports are out.
Trent brown was a bright spot
the defense was a bright spot.
Gabbert was not a bright spot. "The job is his" and his competition is out this is when he's supposed to lock it down and he continues to be exactly who he is. Mediocre.
Kap gives us the best chance to win. With him we'll put up points. With Gabbert because of his limitations we won't.
Period.
We've seen what kind of numbers Kap can put up in this type of offense and we didn't even run it full time nor did we run it efficiently. Every uptempo scenario you can remember, Kap shined through and we asked how come we didn't just do that the entire game?

I think our line is going to be a big bright spot for years to come now.

I just read that the 49ers defense vs the Broncos offense was good....The 49ers was able to put pressure on Sanchez and Siemian,but couldn't sack them and when it came to the 49ers offense vs Broncos defense,the Broncos defense dominate.

With,that said I read Trent Brown hold his own against Von today.

I also read that Kap threw a little today,during the scrimmage

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/8/17/12525164/49ers-practice-recap-aug-17-trent-brown-vs-von-miller

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/8/17/12518118/broncos-training-camp-day-21-news-and-notes

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I just read that the 49ers defense vs the Broncos offense was good....The 49ers was able to put pressure on Sanchez and Siemian,but couldn't sack them and when it came to the 49ers offense vs Broncos defense,the Broncos defense dominate.

With,that said I read Trent Brown hold his own against Von today.

I also read that Kap threw a little today,during the scrimmage

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/8/17/12525164/49ers-practice-recap-aug-17-trent-brown-vs-von-miller

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/8/17/12518118/broncos-training-camp-day-21-news-and-notes

exactly same report i read.
49ers defense looked good which i expect given the talent
and the offense didn't look good cause of the qb
lol

and he'll get right @ kap
he had shoulder surgery and was cleared to participate less than a month ago to do everything.
gabbert supposedly had a huge leg up cause he been working on the offense since april
but we see what all that extra help has done for him.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
exactly same report i read.
49ers defense looked good which i expect given the talent
and the offense didn't look good cause of the qb
lol

and he'll get right @ kap
he had shoulder surgery and was cleared to participate less than a month ago to do everything.
gabbert supposedly had a huge leg up cause he been working on the offense since april
but we see what all that extra help has done for him.

From what I read and what I saw from the first preseason game,I think the 49ers defense will be good...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Looks like Anthony Davis may play right guard .
I cant hate on that.

What yall think?

LOVE IT especially since it was his idea.
Him at right guard to go with brown on that side? damn? i think he's better at guard anyway he used to get abused by speed rushers on the outside now he won't have to worry about that and he can still be a great mauler on the run blocking.
brown and staley on the corner garnett and davis mauling people on the inside.
we might be able to actually DO SOMETHING on offense for once lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
LOVE IT especially since it was his idea.
Him at right guard to go with brown on that side? damn? i think he's better at guard anyway he used to get abused by speed rushers on the outside now he won't have to worry about that and he can still be a great mauler on the run blocking.
brown and staley on the corner garnett and davis mauling people on the inside.
we might be able to actually DO SOMETHING on offense for once lol
Exciting. Line looking very good with depth!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's about that time.....
Broncos vs 49ers

This game will separate the boys from the men
I'm curious to see how well our offense can hold up
Last preseason the Broncos exposed us big time.....and of course we eventually found out, that was a precursor to the 49ers regular season.

:cool::cool::cool:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's about that time.....
Broncos vs 49ers

This game will separate the boys from the men
I'm curious to see how well our offense can hold up
Last preseason the Broncos exposed us big time.....and of course we eventually found out, that was a precursor to the 49ers regular season.

:cool::cool::cool:

yes sir

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Both Armstead & Buckner are NOT playing
So our defense is probably going to look soft tonight
Also Ellington is not playing either

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Alright
1st quarter defense
considering buckner and armstead aren't playing they did pretty good. blair had a couple moments smith did too.
secondary was OK in coverage lack of pressure kind of messed them over however they need to tackle better. a lot of short gains became 1st downs. and then they popped the run cause the backup didn't shed his block

since then better effort defensively the tools are there have to wait and see with the line stout as it is going to be its going to make everything easier

armstrong has been in the right place at the right time.
brooks has been playing good
lynch has been absent.

REID WITH THE PICK 6! that's what the fuck im talking about.