3somes And/or Swingers

NOHOTTIE_1996

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
While On "r U Getting Enough Dick?" Someone Said Something About Their Bisexual Tendencies. Well Im Wondering What Would Happen If A Lady Asked Their Man For A 3some Or To Swing With Another Couple.
Hell Some Men Would Say Yeah!!! Especially If They Believed She Was Talking About With A Woman, But What If She Was Talking About A Man? What If She Asked For A Threesome With A Woman? R We Really Mature Enough To Handle The Consequences And Emotions That Would Evolve From These Types Of Activities? Swinging Involves Another Couple Right? What If Creeping Began? So DO You Feel Like You Can Still Remain Faithful To Your Partner And Enjoy The Eroticism Between The Two Of You? OR Do You Think THIS Would Just Be Permission To Start Cheating?

jaykross

Potential Star
Registered
In my opnion I dont think swinging/threesoms are a good idea if you are in a strong loving relationship. at the end of the day they do seem like good ideas at the time but as you pointed out if one of the partners decied they want a bit of one on one attention from the other couple or the male/female they are going to feel well it's ok as you've allready really sleept with them.

I think if you want to try swinging then you should be prepaid to have a relationship that is 95% of the time doomed to fail because of it or cheating. If you really love your girlfriend/boyfriend then you dont need to bring other people/couples into the your relationship to make it more pleasurable or fun to increase your sex lifes if you love eachother then you should just try new things with one another to see what you like dislike thats my opnion any way.

nick177th

Star
Registered
Never did it but, my best friend did. Unless you know EXACTLY what you're getting into, leave it alone. He found himself wanting to be with the other female on a solo tip and his girl wanted to do the other guy solo. It was a mess. I say, work with whatcha got.

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
done it. will do it again. not bisexual. not bi-curious at all.

1st time was in a hotel w/2 other couples. the 1 couple was wack as all hell. the other couple was cool as shit and we are still cool w/them. swinging isn't something that consumes your lifestyle unless you let it.

as far as cheating goes, swinging & threesomes are no more of a motivation to cheat than being monogamous is. if you're partner's insecure and/or immature enough to not communicate their displeasure, then you'll likely end up in a cheating situation. mature, secure individuals do not tend to cheat in relationships. why bother?

if you're not getting what you want out of the relationship, WTF are you sticking around for? no excuses. seriously. why cheat? too much trouble...

swinging & menages are for emotionally secure, mature, & relatively stable consenting adults. it ain't for everybody. i like it, & i'm extremely selective about who i do & do not pleasure...

if you think you can't handle it, you're probably right...

most important of all is be safe & healthy, mentally & physically...

:yes:

I've heard about alot of couples who swing and still maintain a healthy relationship ... I've also heard about alot of couples who have swung and it ruined their relationship ... like Buttnaked said it just depends on the individual couple and their mind frames ... personally I don't see myself ever being in a relationship and wanting to swing ... I'm a person who has been single for like 90% of my life so when I decide to settle down I probably wont want any outside interference ... and if I was ever in a 3some(which I haven't been thus far)I wouldn't want it to be with a couple ... I would prefer horny single people like myself ... that way there wouldn't be too much outside emotions involved ... :lol:I sound like a man right:lol:

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
I've heard about alot of couples who swing and still maintain a healthy relationship ... I've also heard about alot of couples who have swung and it ruined their relationship ... like Buttnaked said it just depends on the individual couple and their mind frames ... personally I don't see myself ever being in a relationship and wanting to swing ... I'm a person who has been single for like 90% of my life so when I decide to settle down I probably wont want any outside interference ... and if I was ever in a 3some(which I haven't been thus far)I wouldn't want it to be with a couple ... I would prefer horny single people like myself ... that way there wouldn't be too much outside emotions involved ... :lol:I sound like a man right:lol:

you sound pretty open, but not too secure. in that way, yes, you sound like most males in this society...

women are under a lot of undue socio-psychological pressure because of all the lame ass double standards that have been imposed by Eurocentric & male dominated society. that's why the emphasis is on maturity & security. significantly lacking either, or worse both, is not conducive to enjoying a liberated sexual experience.

the situation you suggest w/all single peeps is actually more prone to creating problems, 'cause nobody is attached. humans are not solitary social beings by nature. as a result you tend to gravitate toward relationships to fulfill that social need. it doesn't tend to matter for most peeps whether the relationships are healthy or not...

everybody ain't built for swingin'...

i probably wouldn't have been down w/it a few decades ago...

i'm a lot more settled now that i'm older though...:yes:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

After the swing club orgy scene . . .

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/2IkExUOfb9w&rel=1[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkExUOfb9w

" He fuck you better than me!!!? "

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cool::cool::cool:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: She called him a "linguini dick" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

But seriously it takes a special understanding between 2 people to be able to pull off the swing thing. A man would trip if his woman was getting off better with some other man than she did with him. But so would most woman. I can hear the questions now, how come you never did that to me? Where was all that last Tuesday night? You like her better than me?

The swing thing is not something for the average relationship. Most people are too insecure to handle their mates enjoying sex with someone else. Even though the decision to go was agreed upon prior to taking that drive. That video is very real.

D

DigitalAngel2007

Although I know it would never happen, I have fantasies of taking my boo to the "Bunny Ranch". Have some big boob heifer suck his dick then we walk out with a secret to keep between us for the next fifty years:D. But this remains a fantasy because she'd probably give him herpes (he'd pass this to me):puke:. Or he'd go on from there paying prostitutes for sex and thus end our relationship. Thank goodness for fantasies.:rolleyes:

you sound pretty open, but not too secure. in that way, yes, you sound like most males in this society...

women are under a lot of undue socio-psychological pressure because of all the lame ass double standards that have been imposed by Eurocentric & male dominated society. that's why the emphasis is on maturity & security. significantly lacking either, or worse both, is not conducive to enjoying a liberated sexual experience.

the situation you suggest w/all single peeps is actually more prone to creating problems, 'cause nobody is attached. humans are not solitary social beings by nature. as a result you tend to gravitate toward relationships to fulfill that social need. it doesn't tend to matter for most peeps whether the relationships are healthy or not...

everybody ain't built for swingin'...

i probably wouldn't have been down w/it a few decades ago...

i'm a lot more settled now that i'm older though...:yes:

WOW ... I just meant that I wouldn't wanna feel like the 3rd wheel during some couples fantasy ... I'd want the playing field to be even so everyone feels the same way about each other ... sexual attraction, horny ... I don't feel it's a maturity thing for me but it could be a security issue ... I'll admit to that

huhwhat

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
been there done that....i told them someone was gonna get hurt and it sho wasn't me....hahahaha:lol:

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
Although I know it would never happen, I have fantasies of taking my boo to the "Bunny Ranch". Have some big boob heifer suck his dick then we walk out with a secret to keep between us for the next fifty years:D. But this remains a fantasy because she'd probably give him herpes (he'd pass this to me):puke:. Or he'd go on from there paying prostitutes for sex and thus end our relationship. Thank goodness for fantasies.:rolleyes:

why the hell would you go to a brothel? also, if i'm not mistaken, aren't the chicks at the legal joints tested? either way, unless you or your "boo" are as insecure as you kinda sound, you could do a much more practical thing like check out AdultFriendFinder.com (i'm not advertising, but it is quite an effective means of locating like minded sexually secure/mature individuals/couples).

still though, you could be one of those peeps that is better off leaving their fantasies unrealized...

i don't get down w/the whole paying for sex thing...completely boring to me under any circumstances. if it isn't free, i don't want it. and fuck all that dinner & a movie shit too. that ain't paying for pussy...:angry:

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
WOW ... I just meant that I wouldn't wanna feel like the 3rd wheel during some couples fantasy ... I'd want the playing field to be even so everyone feels the same way about each other ... sexual attraction, horny ... I don't feel it's a maturity thing for me but it could be a security issue ... I'll admit to that

the security is probably more significant in the long run than maturity. i'm a strong believer in the theory that most human behavior is motivated or ruled by the insecurities that peeps have in their lives/world.

it's all about the state of mind either way. what's the cliché about sex being only 10% physical...the mind is a terrible thing to waste...

:lol:

one other thing too, swinging is not about fucking beautiful people. that would also seem to be a popular fantasy. it took me a minute back in the early 90's to get over this one. swingers are regular peeps. the average swinger is exactly that, the average person...it all boils down to your preferences, tolerances, and general interests. after that, you just gotta make sure everybody is on the same page on the health tip and the mind state tip...it's pretty much on after all that...

think of it as another way to enjoy the experience of living life...

:yes:

Last edited:

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered

It's gonna happen, DA. You got all kinds a shit in you dying to get out. I'm sure you love your man, but DAMN, turn that shit loose and let it FUCKING FLOW!!! If he can't handle it, I know a muthafucka that will have no problem at all indulging each and every one of your kinky ass desires. Damn, why can't more women be like that, or at least ADMIT they are.... :cool:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't lie, I wouldn't be interested in a 3some (ffm and definitely not mmf). We can do damn near anything under the sun together except for bringing in another person.

Last edited:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not cheating if you both want it. The problem is one person usually wants it more than the other. Then that person has to convince the uninterested partner. That's where the trouble starts.

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
think about it like this. you should be careful enough in picking your partner to know if that would be an interest or not...:cool:

that's why it seems so silly for cats on here to berate freaky, nasty, all-out women. who the hell else would you do that type of shit with? if that's what you're into, why not have a partner who is too? then you don't have to be out and about looking for something else that you think is interesting, but the grass has weeds and dry spots on the other side too...

shit happens.

this is the kind of thing that will not happen and go well unless you & yours are that particularly in tune, psychologically, physically, whatever you wanna consider it as...the point is that you are on the same page...

if there is any struggle or doubt, it kills the enjoyment. shouldn't be like that. this type of shit takes a stable relationship w/peeps who are able to handle real shit...

it ain't no fly-by-night affair...

but don't let that stop you...i highly recommend it. the more people of like mind you can get together the better...

that's just me though...:D

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
have i fantasized about me and two guys...HELL YES

would i do...HELL NO!

i don't have casual sex so that eliminates a lot of prospective situations

and

i wouldn't do it in a relationship because i'm selfish with my man...i'm not tryna share :smh:

plus that leaves the door open for cheating
-i mean what if chic does some extra shit that he likes
-what about if dude lays it down better than him
-i would just rather avoid the temptation

hey...call me what u want but i know myself and how i think so im not gonna front

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
I would never do two guys at once but as far as bringing a girl in with me and my man depends on my man. The guy I am with now, he and I have been through a lot together and I feel secure enough in or relationship to bring a girl in to spice things up a little, now I'm not talking all the time but at least once to try it. But I have dated guys in the past that I would not dare try it with based on the trust factor alone.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would never do two guys at once but as far as bringing a girl in with me and my man depends on my man. The guy I am with now, he and I have been through a lot together and I feel secure enough in or relationship to bring a girl in to spice things up a little, now I'm not talking all the time but at least once to try it. But I have dated guys in the past that I would not dare try it with based on the trust factor alone.

:dance:

I like you more and more everyday lil' mama! ;)

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered
if your woman wants to swing or do a 3some then she must not be totally satisfied wit sex wit u. or maybe jus got a super freak for a wifey lol

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are in the minority SWAT.

That's cool, i've never had a problem going against the grain. I also know that if a female gives me the opportunity to fuck another female, I will look at it as a free pass to get pussy on the side when I want it. I'm also a little jealous...:D

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
That's cool, i've never had a problem going against the grain.I also know that if a female gives me the opportunity to fuck another female, I will look at it as a free pass to get pussy on the side when I want it. I'm also a little jealous...:D

I would kick your ass up and down SW Atlanta:hmm:

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
R We Really Mature Enough To Handle The Consequences And Emotions That Would Evolve From These Types Of Activities?

Married people fuck other people every day. The only difference in the scenarios that you proposed is that they would admit to it. As to swinging, if you're really into group sex, then fine. Otherwise, you'd be better off just going out and getting some on the side, and then taking your ass home.

have i fantasized about me and two guys...HELL YES

would i do...HELL NO!

i don't have casual sex so that eliminates a lot of prospective situations

and

i wouldn't do it in a relationship because i'm selfish with my man...i'm not tryna share :smh:

plus that leaves the door open for cheating
-i mean what if chic does some extra shit that he likes
-what about if dude lays it down better than him
-i would just rather avoid the temptation

hey...call me what u want but i know myself and how i think so im not gonna front

you avoid casual sex but if dude fucks better than your punk ass man then you would consider cheating? kind of a contradiction there