2007 Draft Thread

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oden is first (as expected)

**The Sonics and Celtics have agreed to a trade which will see Ray Allen join Paul Pierce in Boston, while the fifth pick, Delonte West and Wally Szczerbiak will be headed to Seattle. The Sonics will take Jeff Green with pick 5, if available.**

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Durant at 2

Durant at 3

**RUMOR: Jim Gray is reporting that the Warriors have just entered the Kevin Garnett sweepstakes,**

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
**RUMOR: Ric Bucher reports that the Nuggets are shopping Marcus Camby to Atlanta for the 11th overall pick.**

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
**RUMOR: Wojnarowski is also reporting that the Portland Trail Blazers and New York Knicks are having "serious discussions" about a trade that would send Zach Randolph and Martell Webster to the Knicks for Steve Francis and Channing Frye.**

**RUMOR: Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo is reporting that multiple league sources are saying that the New Jersey Nets have made an offer of Richard Jefferson, Nenad Krstic and Jason Collins to the Pacers for Jermaine O'Neal.**

Conley goes to the Griz

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
1st big ???. experiment in the making.

mike conley jr goes to a losing team that doesn't have a lot of supporting pieces to make him look good.

Truechoice2004

Potential Star
Registered
Hawks better be trading this mofo pick man...We already have 4 fucking forwards....shit man. I think they will be a trade before the end of the night though. I still cant believe they turned down the Amare deal. IT better be or Fucking Billy Knight might get his ass whip.. :angry:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
**RUMOR: ESPN's Chad Ford is reporting that the Wolves have contacted the Charlotte Bobcats to try to help facilitate a deal for Kevin Garnett. Sources tell Ford that the Wolves are asking the Bobcats to give up the No. 8 pick along with an undisclosed player. In the proposed deal, Garnett would go to Phoenix, and the Suns would send Amare Stoudemire to Charlotte. The Bobcats would also be required to take Suns guard Marcus Banks.**

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
2nd experiment. the chinese dude doesn't want to go to milwaukee.

so the bucks are going to play andrew bogut at C and this dude at PF?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
the timberwolves picking up ANOTHER guard probably signals an impending trade. they have TOO MANY players in the backcourt now.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
that pick makes sense to me. charlotte doesn't have any good Cs on the roster. so why not brandon wright?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
the bulls made another pick that makes perfect sense to me. i don't like him, but they do need a PF, so good pick for the bulls.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
RF,

you could be right. anything is possible. i'm just saying the bulls have no depth at PF. they also don't have any youth or athleticism at PF.

so to me, it makes sense. EVEN THOUGH i don't like him. if you're watching ESPN, paxon just said the same thing. biting bastard. LOL!

same thing goes for sacramento's pick.

the kings don't have a C that likes to play inside. they have brad miller who sits out on the perimeter. i don't like spencer hawes, but that pick makes sense to me.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
there goes another smart pick. EVEN IF acie law doesn't pan out, the atlanta hawks got a senior PG for their backcourt. good pick.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
cranrab said:
RF,

you could be right. anything is possible. i'm just saying the bulls have no depth at PF. they also don't have any youth or athleticism at PF.

so to me, it makes sense. EVEN THOUGH i don't like him. if you're watching ESPN, paxon just said the same thing. biting bastard. LOL!

same thing goes for sacramento's pick.

the kings don't have a C that likes to play inside. they have brad miller who sits out on the perimeter. i don't like spencer hawes, but that pick makes sense to me.

The Sac-Town move made sense. I also get the feeling that they are breaking their neck to package something to get Artest out of there.

dacrazydeafdawg

Star
Registered
cran are u serious ??? i was about to throw a brick at my 42 inch hdtv lcd....

fuck i wish i have a billion and buy out the hawks and fire billy knight

hell i would even hire u to be the gm/coach

fuck i really was feeling that amare deal...

but is hortford good??? and law??? i m,ean shyt i only follow GA TECH and Georgetown

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
DAMN. 76ers are being forced to waste their 12 pick. they're going to have to go down on the board to get what they want. hope they don't pick another big white boy.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
BOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOO!

76ers needed front court muscle, and instead got a light in the ass SF.

dacrazydeafdawg

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
DAMN. 76ers are being forced to waste their 12 pick. they're going to have to go down on the board to get what they want. hope they don't pick another big white boy.

Our Adrian Wojnarowski reports that the Knicks just traded Channing Frye and Steve Francis to Portland for Zach Randolph, Dan Dickau and Jerome James. That would be a nice deal for New York. Hot rumor is Miami may grab DePaul forward Wilson Chandler at No. 20. - 8:36 pm EDT

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
dacrazydeafdawg said:
cran are u serious ??? i was about to throw a brick at my 42 inch hdtv lcd

dead serious.

the draft didn't have a lot of PG talent, so it was almost a no-brainer. it was either acie law or javaris crittendon, who the clippers and fakers should be looking at.

new orleans just made a good pick, because they have need at both the 2 and the 3.

i am surprised that the hawks took al horford, considering they are LOADED with Fs, but let's see if a trade shakes out in the coming days. there's not enough minutes in a game for all of them to stay happy.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
dacrazydeafdawg said:
Our Adrian Wojnarowski reports that the Knicks just traded Channing Frye and Steve Francis to Portland for Zach Randolph, Dan Dickau and Jerome James. That would be a nice deal for New York. Hot rumor is Miami may grab DePaul forward Wilson Chandler at No. 20. - 8:36 pm EDT

I'm curious about this trade.

Clippers need a PG..

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
dacrazydeafdawg said:
i wish i have a billion and buy out the hawks and fire billy knight

love him or hate him, billy knight has done 1 HUGE thing for the hawks. they are WELL UNDER the salary cap, and next year will be looking even better in that area.

so there's money available to spend to get the FA they need.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
definitely surprised about the clippers pick. al thornton isn't taking elton brand's spot, and unless they finally found someone to take corey maggette, i don't think he's taking that spot either.

the clipper's greatest need is at PG, after the injury to livingston and the aging cassell.

hmmm. another elgin baylor brain fart?

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
cranrab said:
love him or hate him, billy knight has done 1 HUGE thing for the hawks. they are WELL UNDER the salary cap, and next year will be looking even better in that area.

so there's money available to spend to get the FA they need.

Side note..does McHale keep his job?