2 cops fatally shot in Kissimee, Florida. Two others have been shot in Jacksonville

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Corn flakes :smh:

Like eating rice crispies, raisin brand or plain cheerios. Probably popular as hell at the retirement home.

now frosted flakes :yes:

a good cereal you can eat without milk :cool:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do anybody know how to BBQ a brisket? I may try it tomorrow. I'll be using charcoal.
20160801-sous-vide-brisket-guide-33.jpg

Simple, but get started tonight. Fuck water pans and all that shit if you have a good smoker with an offset firepit. Season liberally with course ground sea salt salt and black pepper only.

Put it on the pit at about 250-300 degrees for 12 hours....fat side up...when I do it I spend over 100 dollars just on the wood and charcoal ....mesquite.

Remember, just because it's done, doesn't mean it's tender. It's a cheap cut, so it will be done long before it's tender....12 hours player.

It can take an hour just to get the fire right. I take load it up with mesquite and cook the first big batch of wood until it is chunks of coal..from then on, i only have to add a log or two at a time to keep the smoke flowing, because the heat will be there.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The media is saying they rolled up on the 3 assuming they was up to something. I was just having this chat with a Cac friend. Cops love rolling up on us assuming we did or about to do some shit. He looked baffled. They should get laid down for the people they went hard on that wasn't doing shit. As many times I been stopped while walking or pulled over and held for damn near half hour for nothing??? Sorry they weren't white, but they know and have done some foul shit under that shield.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marine veteran Everett Glenn Miller
formally-dressed-in-uniform.jfif

younger-picture-as-a-soldiernbsp.jfif

Miller is originally from Kissimmee, FL but has lived in Tampa and most recently Orlando. He is a marine veteran and was placed under the Baker Act by the Osceola County Sheriff's Office due to mental health issues not too long ago.[3] Friends were growing concern about Miller's Facebook posts and hygiene. After changing his name to Malik Mohammad Ali in July of 2017, he started sharing content about slavery and race issues.[4]

Source: https://everipedia.org/wiki/everett-glenn-miller/#ixzz4qIGa0mrq

Reactions: kew

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Corn flakes :smh:

Like eating rice crispies, raisin brand or plain cheerios. Probably popular as hell at the retirement home.

now frosted flakes :yes:

a good cereal you can eat without milk :cool:

i've always had a preference for the general mills cereals

like life, quaker oat bran, etc...