100% juice is not good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
16ozOrangecompressed-rectangle-z0-w130-h350.jpg

nut_facts2.jpg

If I get into another argument with somebody about this, I'm going to lose my mind!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sugars are carbohydrates-- but not all of your carbohydrates should be sugars! Only a fraction should be sugars, if any. Refined sugars are completely unneeded and provide only calories from a nutritional perspective -- they can be eliminated. So 0 grams of refined sugars are recommended in a day. Fruits contain a large amount of natural sugars, which are less rapidly absorbed. In addition, fruit offers a number of other nutritional benefits as well, so a portion of your sugars should come from fruit, since fruit should be included in one's diet.

Last edited:

billybob2

Rising Star
OG Investor
wait, so if I drink 100% juice, that only thing that's in it is juice from a fruit, and water added, that's not good for me?:confused::confused::confused: so despite the obvious, drink water, what should I drink???

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
wait, so if I drink 100% juice, that only thing that's in it is juice from a fruit, and water added, that's not good for me?:confused::confused::confused: so despite the obvious, drink water, what should I drink???

moderation my friend even water in excess is bad for you

zenman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[/IMG]

Your answer...........
Wait for it..........

Wait.........
40oz.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bionicbrown

In all 9 areas...
Registered
I agree with the OP. Of course, I'm an avid low-carber so I would agree. Sugar is what's fuckin America up. From Diabetes to Heart Disease, it's all related and goes back to excessive carbs and lack of exercise.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so this dude is saying dont drink 100% juice. Please... I kinda see where he's going but it's a pretty extreme view especially considering that there is a ton of other shit that most people need to concentrate on cutting out way before they even think about this shit.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I agree with the OP. Of course, I'm an avid low-carber so I would agree. Sugar is what's fuckin America up. From Diabetes to Heart Disease, it's all related and goes back to excessive carbs and lack of exercise.

Co-shizzle. That's how I got diabetes from drinking too many juices and soda. I now make my my own natural smoothies with fresh fruit and sometimes veggies.

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
Sugars are carbohydrates-- but not all of your carbohydrates should be sugars!

It's all sugar. It's simply a matter of which polysaccharides can be broken down by the thing eating them. Because of the fauna in its gut, a termite, for example, can eat cellulose (e.g. wood) and break it down into glucose.

That said, I agree with your original point that juice is basically highly concentrated sugar-water. You'd be far better eating the fruit from which the juice was extracted... and drinking water.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
It's all sugar. It's simply a matter of which polysaccharides can be broken down by the thing eating them. Because of the fauna in its gut, a termite, for example, can eat cellulose (e.g. wood) and break it down into glucose.

That said, I agree with your original point that juice is basically highly concentrated sugar-water. You'd be far better eating the fruit from which the juice was extracted... and drinking water.

Now are maggots getting bloated off of our high fructose corn sugar saturated dead bodies? I started mostly water this year. Had some of "100 percent Welsh's juice" the other day however. Had to water it down because now I taste the syrup added to it!

Co-shizzle. That's how I got diabetes from drinking too many juices and soda. I now make my my own natural smoothies with fresh fruit and sometimes veggies.

Just don't let Nikki hook you up with her signature smoothies!

Last edited:

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster

right:yes:

bionicbrown

In all 9 areas...
Registered
Laws of the Body

1. For weight control, there's one thing that guides each and everyone of us - the amount of calories you consume vs. the amount you burn.

2. In the biochemistry of foods, the body converts the carbohydrates it eats into bodyfat. People think the fat that you eat goes to the fat on your body. That's not true. Fat is burned as fuel by your body and it's the carbohydrates that are converted to bodyfat.

3. Fat is the primary fuel of the body. You can survive without carbs, but you can't survive without fat.

4. On a low-carb diet you lose your hunger. The primary reason for this is that the fat you're eating stays in your blood, bathing your tissues with a source of fuel. As a result, they don't send a feeding signal to the brain. If you eat carbs, they get converted into bodyfat and are no longer in the blood. Consequently, a feeding signal is sent to your brain causing hunger, where you repeat the process and store more fat.

5. When you eat carbs, glucose goes into the blood and insulin comes out of the pancreas. Insulin helps drive the bulk of those carbs into your bodyfat where it is converted to fat. The primary thing that insulin does is stop the fat from coming out of your fat cells. So if you eat a lot of carbs, you make it difficult to burn the fat on your body.

6. Glucose coming from the carbs we eat, binds with all of the body's proteins. A great number of those proteins make up your blood vessels. Once glucose will combine with one protein, it will also bind to the one next to it, and they actually become glued together, making the blood vessels stiff. These glycated proteins actually grab and capture cholesterol, and pull it into the blood vessels. The problem has never been cholesterol, it has been the glycated protein.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
Laws of the Body

1. For weight control, there's one thing that guides each and everyone of us - the amount of calories you consume vs. the amount you burn.

2. In the biochemistry of foods, the body converts the carbohydrates it eats into bodyfat. People think the fat that you eat goes to the fat on your body. That's not true. Fat is burned as fuel by your body and it's the carbohydrates that are converted to bodyfat.

3. Fat is the primary fuel of the body. You can survive without carbs, but you can't survive without fat.

4. On a low-carb diet you lose your hunger. The primary reason for this is that the fat you're eating stays in your blood, bathing your tissues with a source of fuel. As a result, they don't send a feeding signal to the brain. If you eat carbs, they get converted into bodyfat and are no longer in the blood. Consequently, a feeding signal is sent to your brain causing hunger, where you repeat the process and store more fat.

5. When you eat carbs, glucose goes into the blood and insulin comes out of the pancreas. Insulin helps drive the bulk of those carbs into your bodyfat where it is converted to fat. The primary thing that insulin does is stop the fat from coming out of your fat cells. So if you eat a lot of carbs, you make it difficult to burn the fat on your body.

6. Glucose coming from the carbs we eat, binds with all of the body's proteins. A great number of those proteins make up your blood vessels. Once glucose will combine with one protein, it will also bind to the one next to it, and they actually become glued together, making the blood vessels stiff. These glycated proteins actually grab and capture cholesterol, and pull it into the blood vessels. The problem has never been cholesterol, it has been the glycated protein.

:wepraise:

Preach!!!

:lol:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Enough already about the fruit Juice, now let's discuss the fruit itself. I enjoy apples but it's a hit or miss on which apples are the tastiest. How about dropping some info on that.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
232746_f520.jpg

Okay, so oranges are high in vitamin C, which not only helps keep you well, but fights off scurvy!

There are four different kinds of oranges

1.Valencia - these are the oranges that are squeezed and blended for that morning glass of OJ. Sweet, huh?

2.Blood Orange - these oranges are slightly more red, even a little bit purple. The juice is also a rich shade of dark red.

3.Persian - the bitter orange.

4.Navel - Mutated freak offspring of the orange plant, these oranges have a conjoined twin of fruity goodness attached to their base directly opposite the navel.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
ah1.jpg
ah2.jpg

ah3.jpg
ah4.jpg

ah5.jpg
ah6.jpg

The top fifteen apples varieties grown in the U.S. in 2003, accounting for 90% of the total apple production that year.

1.Red Delicious
2.Golden Delicious
3.Gala
4.Fuji
5.Granny Smith
6.McIntosh
7.Rome
8.Idared
9.Jonathan
10.Empire
11.York
12.Cortland
13.Northern Spy
14.Rhode Island Greening
15.Stayman

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
From Diabetes to Heart Disease, it's all related and goes back to excessive carbs and lack of exercise.

you mean excessive BAD carbs. I was neva a fan of those hyped up low carb diets for many reasons. Theres a lot of misleading info out there.

As far as 100% fruit juice. Like stated before, just drink/eat your fruits in moderation. Problem solved. BTW...if you do plan on consuming fruits & veggies...choose the darker colored fruits.

bionicbrown

In all 9 areas...
Registered
you mean excessive BAD carbs. I was neva a fan of those hyped up low carb diets for many reasons. Theres a lot of misleading info out there.

As far as 100% fruit juice. Like stated before, just drink/eat your fruits in moderation. Problem solved. BTW...if you do plan on consuming fruits & veggies...choose the darker colored fruits.

Nah bruh, the good carb vs. bad carb is a myth. The only "good carbs" are the ones you can subtract, which are fiber carbs. All other carbs INCLUDING sugar alcohols, are carbs. No way around it.

There is a lot of misleading info out there in the low carb world, like Atkins for instance. His problem was that he told people to eat as much as they want, as long as it wasn't carbs. That breaks rule no.1 - calories in vs. calories out.

But truth be told, you don't NEED carbs at all, and if you choose to consume them, you should in moderation. Fruit in moderation is okay within a diet rich of green vegetables and protein.

The problem in America is that we eat carbs in excess. Breads, sweets, pastas, batter, french fries, rice (brown rice included!). ALL that shit is what has America fat and sick. Human beings are not herbivores. Though we do and should eat vegetables, we have EVOLVED to eat meat. The ONLY source of Vitamin B that our bodies needs comes from meat. Fat is the primary source of fuel. If you give your body anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months off carbs, your body will adapt to using fat as it's primary source of energy and you will be more energetic than you've ever been in your life. Trust me, I've done it, It works.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Nah bruh, the good carb vs. bad carb is a myth. The only "good carbs" are the ones you can subtract, which are fiber carbs. All other carbs INCLUDING sugar alcohols, are carbs. No way around it.

There is a lot of misleading info out there in the low carb world, like Atkins for instance. His problem was that he told people to eat as much as they want, as long as it wasn't carbs. That breaks rule no.1 - calories in vs. calories out.

But truth be told, you don't NEED carbs at all, and if you choose to consume them, you should in moderation. Fruit in moderation is okay within a diet rich of green vegetables and protein.

The problem in America is that we eat carbs in excess. Breads, sweets, pastas, batter, french fries, rice (brown rice included!). ALL that shit is what has America fat and sick. Human beings are not herbivores. Though we do and should eat vegetables, we have EVOLVED to eat meat. The ONLY source of Vitamin B that our bodies needs comes from meat. Fat is the primary source of fuel. If you give your body anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months off carbs, your body will adapt to using fat as it's primary source of energy and you will be more energetic than you've ever been in your life. Trust me, I've done it, It works.

Yeah but the majority of our meat comes from corn fed animals that weren't designed to eat corn either.

bionicbrown

In all 9 areas...
Registered
this jut in ::: to much water is bad for u, to be extra safe, drink air.

but drink air in moderation, to much of it is bad for u

:hmm::hmm:

u dumb fuck. on inore u go

but on the serious side, drinking too much water at one time can dilute your organs, essentially drowning you from the inside. That's what happened to that lady that died on that radio show (they wouldn't let her use the bathroom also).