Tamir Rice’s Mother on President Obama: “I Don’t Know How You Sleep at Night”

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, this guy is a piece of shit?

If that's what you call an independent thinker then so be it. We can't/won't always agree on the things posted here, we might even argue about those things but that's okay because we're all "pieces of shit" to someone at any given time.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Man, some of ya'll fellas are caping so hard for Obama in here that I'm starting to get uncomfortable.
All the fuck I know is, whether it was Barack criticizing black fathers on Father's Day of 2007, or telling black people, basically, they need to pull themselves up...

...anytime shit comes to us, dude seems to always lose the finesse that he handles so many other issues/groups with.

Niggas just need to admit that they just love Barack so much that they'd rather protect his reputation, than hold him accountable on any level for what's happening with us. Something CAN be done. WHAT? I don't fucking know, that ain't my damn job, but if you're going to try to convince me that cops can kill us, not even be indicted, and that that is far beyond the president's reach to do anything on any level .... then ..... fuck you too. These motherfuckers FIND reasons to do what they want to do. Why in the fuck did we go to Libya?

These motherfuckers are always over-stepping their bounds, but now Barry is handicapped? This is how politicians thrive. They need fanboys and fangirls to take them at their word, even though many other people can spot the bullshit for what it is.

I bet when them pigs get popped he got a mouth full to say. "We stand behind you." How fucking divisive is that? To say that to some fucking police, who are clearly going unpunished in the court of law for what they'e doing ....But when black folks riot in Baltimore .... he tells them there is no reason to behave in that manner?

Long story short, whether you niggas want to accept it or not, your boy Barry is a big ass COON, no different than Stephen A. Smith. Just like Stephen A., Barry talks tough to black people, than speaks with empathy and understand every now and again. You don't know whether this motherfucker is coming or going .... JUST LIKE STEPHEN A. SMITH.

If Stephen A. is a coon, so is Barack.

But you niggas would rather slit your wrists than admit that.

Last edited:

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member
When you are the boss of the top prosecutor you get to decide whether to charger or not which was done on behalf of H. Bush in Rodney King trial.

The charge can be a conspiracy to deny and violate the civil rights each person rights. Do you know what a conspiracy charge is and if you don’t understand how easy it is to get this charge then ask some attorneys? Some of you guys act as if this shit is hard but maybe you should stop trying to suck one!

As much as I totally agree with you bro, what exactly should he do especially with the police on the local level? There's possibly five or six layers of government between him and those jurisdictions, so what would you suggest that he do? Just curious.

.... and what executive order do you suggest he pass to prevent racist killings or to protect us from police brutality?

So... If you were him how would YOU have handled thing? Please share the step by step approach you have used to rectify these issues? :popcorn:

My question is what is/was Obama supposed to do?

What is Obama actually going to do about it? He is a president not a lapdog for black injustice. Majority of the race in America is Caucasian(60%). Obama can't be everywhere at the same time and the guy is not superman, this type of statement is made out of anger, confusion, and miseducation of the system in which you live.

Cmon man...

Obama already is a cop killer to every republican.

Do you suggest he should personally direct the DOJ to prosecute the cop against the legal standards?

Run down how that would work please.

but i didnt ask you to tell me he's smart, i asked you what executive order he should issue.

What would you have wanted want him to do?
Also do you think your governor you have been doing the same things?

We've yet to get that answer. Over and over I've asked and up till now, all the angry crowd people can't even tell you.

9 out of 10 times it's a basic misunderstanding of how the government works and the powers of federal vs. State.

You're wasting your breath. The absolute most he could do is raise a federal case that's infinitely more difficult to prove.

People are sitting back saying "Obama, do something." When they are the ones that should be organizing on the local level to vote out their local politicians.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
These niggaz protecting Obama is like an abused bitch protecting her abusing husband. These niggaz are in mini skirts, high heels with a purse getting pimped smacked. I don't see why these niggaz are voting anyway when they want nothing in return.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
When you are the boss of the top prosecutor you get to decide whether to charger or not which was done on behalf of H. Bush in Rodney King trial.

The charge can be a conspiracy to deny and violate the civil rights each person rights. Do you know what a conspiracy charge is and if you don’t understand how easy it is to get this charge then ask some attorneys? Some of you guys act as if this shit is hard but maybe you should stop trying to suck one!

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2013/07/federal-civil-rights-charges-whats-the-process.html

In order to charge a person with violating civil rights amounting to a criminal charge, the Department of Justice (DOJ) will attempt to secure anindictment under one of the following charges:

• Conspiracy against rights -- When two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten or intimidate a person from free exercise or enjoyment of civil rights (e.g., conspiring to threaten voters).
  • Deprivation of rights under color of law -- Typically for cases in which law enforcement or other government officials use their authority to deprive a person of their civil rights (e.g., Rodney King's attackers).
  • Federally protected activities -- Used to prosecute any person whoinjures or intimidates a person for or from enjoying civil rights or federal facilities and benefits, including state and local privileges and benefits when the intimidation is based on race, color, or national origin (e.g., keeping persons from lunchcounters, schools, or buses because of their race).
A federal prosecutor must obtain an indictment by presenting evidence to a grand jury, which will then decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring charges.

https://www.federalcharges.com/conspiracy-laws-charges/

Conspiracy is a large category of crimes in which more than one person works together in secret with the object of committing a crime. In federal and state laws, there is no such thing as a criminal conspiracy that stands alone – that is, you cannot “conspire” to engage in a noncriminal act. Rather, conspiracy takes place when a group of people collude together for an objective that is recognized as criminal under some other federal or state statute. As a federal offense, conspiracy is defined under “Conspiracy to Commit Offense or to Defraud United States,” 18 USC § 371

So, to get a federal conspiracy conviction, you would have to prove that the cops got together and planned to commit a federal crime.

So yes, they could have pressed charges they knew they couldn't win and in doing so dilute the power of federal charges. The Feds have a 90 percent conviction rate because they only charge cases they are certain they will win.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
https://www.justice.gov/crt/conspiracy-against-rights

Section 241 of Title 18 is the civil rights conspiracy statute. Section 241 makes it unlawful for two or more persons to agree together to injure, threaten, or intimidate a person in any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the Unites States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

Once again, where are you going to get the evidence from the two cops before they shot Tamir that they were conspiring?

No, this is on Ohio. They elect racists who put together racist police forces. That's where all the blame lies. Cats still don't get that the federal government has very limited power in local issues.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member
http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2013/07/federal-civil-rights-charges-whats-the-process.html

So, to get a federal conspiracy conviction, you would have to prove that the cops got together and planned to commit a federal crime.

So yes, they could have pressed charges they knew they couldn't win and in doing so dilute the power of federal charges. The Feds have a 90 percent conviction rate because they only charge cases they are certain they will win.

When the charge is all about being inside a person’s head you don’t have to prove anything because you can’t prove anything that’s inside a person’s head (pretty much impossible). It’s the same thing a cop says, they feared for their lives.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
When the charge is all about being inside a person’s head you don’t have to prove anything because you can’t prove anything that’s inside a person’s head (pretty much impossible). It’s the same thing a cop says, they feared for their lives.

I want you to read what you just typed.

"When the charge is all about being inside a person’s head you don’t have to prove anything because you can’t prove anything that’s inside a person’s head"

So the Feds could charge you with conspiracy to commit a felony and you would be guilty because they didn't have to prove anything because it was in your head?

No, you do have to prove it. This is what everyone you quoted were talking about. A bunch of people that have no idea how the law or the government or the limiting of federal powers even work making all kinds of comments.

You just proved us all to be correct.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member

"When the charge is all about being inside a person’s head you don’t have to prove anything because you can’t prove anything that’s inside a person’s head"

So the Feds could charge you with conspiracy to commit a felony and you would be guilty because they didn't have to prove anything because it was in your head?

No, you do have to prove it. This is what everyone you quoted were talking about. A bunch of people that have no idea how the law or the government or the limiting of federal powers even work making all kinds of comments.

So are you telling me this charge has nothing to do with what a person would have done?

Sea Bastid

Rising Star
Registered
Obama did just what he set out to do... To make history. He knew all along he had a good chance to win. Don't get me wrong, dude has a couple of good things, but he's no Bill Clinton, JFK or Carter. Obama really didn't do anything specific to help blacks...

Bill Clinton help blacks??? The author of mandatory minimums so his prisoner building donors would be guaranteed tenants. Giving more time for crack than cocaine..that bastid?? FOH !!

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member

Why didn’t you answer my question?

In other words, you are saying a cop can say he feared for his life legally without any burden of proof but the court in a conspiracy case must legally/prove an accused intent inside their head.

So my question is how in the hell is the mentally intent proven beyond a reason of a doubt in any conspiracy case?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

In other words, you are saying a cop can say he feared for his life legally without any burden of proof but the court in a conspiracy case must legally/prove an accused intent inside their head.

So my question is how in the hell is the mentally intent proven beyond a reason of a doubt in any conspiracy case?

You cant prove a conspiracy without any evidence.

If you have no evidence you dont win the case, in fact without evidence you cant even prosecute.

I dont know all the specific details of the case, but the feds cant pull charges out of their ass just like that. I mourn for the young brother but what you are suggesting here doesnt fly.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

Its funny to see the resident eGeniuses or the trolls like Mega-Bitch talk out their asses but they really don't know shit. that dmohead clown is nothing more than a lurking troll so I just put his bitchass on ignore. Notice how when you owned his dumb ass with facts, he tried to change the flow of the argument because he has nothing else to stand on? Don't even respond to that fool Bruh, you basically let him walking into making a damn fool of himself so let him drown on his own. Any further comment with him would be bullying as you already see he showed up to a gun fight with a fucking mental water gun. Don't even waste your time with that lil fella...

Mega-Bitch has been so owned on here, he doesn't even warrant a direct response. When someone has been so thoroughly treated like a straight bitchass hoe and punked as badly as Beatdown punked that clown, why even respond to his bitchass. All of his borderline attention whoring troll posts, which are just him trying to save face from being bitched and ocked so bad, and the shit is a fucking joke.... Fuck both of those clowns!! :lol:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

If you have no evidence you dont win the case, in fact without evidence you cant even prosecute.

I dont know all the specific details of the case, but the feds cant pull charges out of their ass just like that. I mourn for the young brother but what you are suggesting here doesnt fly.

These Dudes are just trolling man... and Mega-bitch is just pissed because Beatdown and crew owned, embarrassed and exposed his lazy eye having ass so bad so all of his posts are just attention whoring, save face attempts at trolling. Fuck that sleepy eyed cock eyed clown... :hmm:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
So are you telling me this charge has nothing to do with what a person would have done?

If you charge someone with conspiracy, that's the charge. You can't charge someone with a federal conspiracy to commit a state crime.

You need to go read up dude.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

You prove conspiracy by having emails or texts even phone converations proving it.

If you don't have those, you have no case.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
If you charge someone with conspiracy, that's the charge. You can't charge someone with a federal conspiracy to commit a state crime.

You prove conspiracy by having emails or texts even phone converations proving it.

Having fun with this aren't you Bruh?! It amusing to get an idiot on the hook and toy with them isn't it? :roflmao2:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SO they can charge the Florida police commander in the therapist case because he knowingly lied and altered the facts.

He conspired to cover up the crime..

And don't tell me how hard it is to prove federal conspiracy cases. I know people doing fed time because conspiracy is not very hard to prove. and that is why it is charged way more than possession, trafficking, distribution ect ect.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
SO they can charge the Florida police commander in the therapist case because he knowingly lied and altered the facts.

And don't tell me how hard it is to prove federal conspiracy cases. I know people doing fed time because conspiracy is not very hard to prove. and that is why it is charged way more than possession, trafficking, distribution ect ect.

So you're saying you know someone with a federal conviction to commit a crime that's not a federal crime? You know someone that got a federal charge of conspiring to commit a state crime?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

But you still cant pull conspiracy charges out of nowhere. You need evidence to back it up.

Conspiracy is easier to prove because its easier to catch someone being involved in a plot to commit a crime then it is to catch someone red-handed during the act.

Look, just get to the point alright? In the Tamir Rice case, what specific evidence could the feds actually use to give a conspiracy charge?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're saying you know someone with a federal conviction to commit a crime that's not a federal crime? You know someone that got a federal charge of conspiring to commit a state crime?

yes...it was state, but those lines are blurred because the state and feds work together very often.

and as the poster said earlier, the conspiracy he was referring to was conspiracy to violate civil rights.

even in Baltimore when the cop got on the stand and changed their testimony to favor the police by testifying to evidence not submitted .

i fact the blue wall of silence is a CCE in that it conspires to violate the rights of the victim.

the real weapon the Feds have is the amount of time a defendant faces and will be required to serve 85% of.

and in police cases you can go back to Rodney King's beating.....the feds convicted those cops. Now sure they got light sentences but they got felonies and time..

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you still cant pull conspiracy charges out of nowhere. You need evidence to back it up.

Conspiracy is easier to prove because its easier to catch someone being involved in a plot to commit a crime then it is to catch someone red-handed during the act.

Look, just get to the point alright? In the Tamir Rice case, what specific evidence could the feds actually use to give a conspiracy charge?

the false testimony is the conspiracy to cover up the violation of civil rights.

and some of you cats act like you have never been in a federal court...and are simply running with the given excuses of it's hard so we don't do it.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member

Perception is all you need for a conviction and if that wasn’t the case there wouldn’t be any convictions. When you say evidence your actions is evidence. A gun in hand is evidence, wanting to be a cop in this particular department is evidence. I think you guys are over thinking things. Next you are going to tell me everyone in jail is in jail because of evidence. The key is to get a jury to guess what is in the mind of another which means it’s up to the person on trial to prove innocents in a conspiracy case.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member

I just here to make a suggestion to what could be done because many are saying nothing could be done. Anyway I did go back and read up on conspiracy and this is what I found-

Conspiracy is governed by statute in federal courts and most state courts. Before its Codification in state and federal statutes, the crime of conspiracy was simply an agreement to engage in an unlawful act with the intent to carry out the act. Federal statutes, and many state statutes, now require not only agreement and intent but also the commission of an Overt Act in furtherance of the agreement.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member

I would agree but would say that wouldn’t be enough to convict anyone beyond a reason shadow of doubt and I hope you know why. Those things can be done by someone else without your knowledge; so it all comes back to what’s in your mind just like what’s in the cop’s mind when they shoot. All you need is the perception of someone doing wrong for a conviction.

All I’m saying is use the things they use but as a neutralizer then see if it stops their crap because it’s basically the same argument they use. However, you must first get them into courts.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member
According to some criminal-law experts, the concept of conspiracy is too elastic, and the allegation of conspiracy is used by prosecutors as a superfluous criminal charge. Many criminal defense lawyers maintain that conspiracy is often expanded beyond reasonable interpretations. In any case, prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys alike agree that conspiracy cases are usually amorphous and complex.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member
Dmo actually said if you charge someone with something inside their head, you don't have to prove it because you can't prove what's in someone's head... :smh::lol:
It's sad that you Cats really don't understand what the term means and why it's on the books.
Conspiracy

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupidity offends me. And yours is on full display as you attempt to draw an analogous relationship between the relevancy of her alleged criminal record and her feelings of dismay directed at state actors who she fails have failed her. You sound like a got dam moron.... and soulless devil to boot.

Well you brought it up. So you post it. Then explain why its relevant to a mother expressing all the emotions that accompany being forced to watch her childs murder play out on tv and sit helplessly as the murdering piece of shit gets a paid vacation.. Why havent you mentioned his criminal history yet or his abysmal work history complete with reprimands and terminations and questions of competency?

Man I been peeped game on dude years ago

I don't even bother

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
the false testimony is the conspiracy to cover up the violation of civil rights.

and some of you cats act like you have never been in a federal court...and are simply running with the given excuses of it's hard so we don't do it.

Well no the false testimony doesnt prove a conspiracy.

At this point Im wondering if you really get what a "conspiracy" is.

This isnt about if its hard or not. Its about who's jurisdiction it falls under. Im sorry to say but black peeps are obsessed about what Obama can do, but their dont care about their mayor, their governor, their chief of police, their congressman... ALL people who actually have a stronger influence on those things.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well no the false testimony doesnt prove a conspiracy.

At this point Im wondering if you really get what a "conspiracy" is.

This isnt about if its hard or not. Its about who's jurisdiction it falls under. Im sorry to say but black peeps are obsessed about what Obama can do, but their dont care about their mayor, their governor, their chief of police, their congressman... ALL people who actually have a stronger influence on those things.

do you know what a conspiracy is ?

2 or more people get together to commit a crime

perjury is a crime so filing false police reports and giving false testimony is a conspiracy and the underlying crime is murder at most and the violation of civil rights at least.

stop making excuses

any violation to deprive a person or persons of their civil rights is federal.,

and conspiracy in furtherance of that deprivation is also federal.

as a matter of fact the federal government should be going after some of these police unions

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

You still have to have evidence of a willful plan to do that.

If the defendant admits he lied, and you have no eveidence of the two of them creating a premeditated plan to cover up, you have no case.

If the DOJ just charged all these people to please folks like you and lost all these cases because of lack of evidence, federal prosecutions would be a joke.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Amazing how you can speak of vacuums and the platform she she was "given"... while operating in a vacuum that ignores the origins of that "given" platform.
I think that is a separate issue. The kid shouldn't have been shot. Most reasonable people can agree on that point. We get that. She lost her child. We get that.

People lose their children everyday and shit barely makes the news. Black children die at the hands of the government all the time, most cases don't make the news.

But of those thousands of deaths whether she likes it or not she is in a position to speak for mothers who will never get interviewed or opinions that will be quoted and debated.

Her opinion is what it is, it's just not very helpful.