Tamir Rice’s Mother on President Obama: “I Don’t Know How You Sleep at Night”

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Show me proof of this since you made the allegation...

But Whats that have to do with her child being murdered? :confused:

You come off like a typical soulless cac in alot of these themed threads.. Whats your malfunction?

It has about as much to do with her son being killed as the President of the United States somehow being responsible for his death. Nothing. It's insanely stupid. But she does this all the time, I repeat, she is not a very nice person. I said it in the most gentlest terms I could possibly type. If that offends you so be it.

As far as Ms. Rice's criminal history you can google it, it's well documented.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What does that have to do with her son being murdered ?

This is the same thing THEY do to victims to make their actions justified.

He had marijuana in his system

She was suspended from school

They were on food stamps

Suspected gang affiliation

Shoplifted when he was 15

Stole a box of black and milds

had a wide nose

fit the description
What does the president have to do with her son being shot?

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In bold...Boom.

Man you are a fucking clown.

So republicans must do things for black people because the republican party has black people in it right?:rolleyes:

Black people have specific issues that need to be addressed and no political party is going to do that.
Yea because Black people don't care about healthcare, global warming, college debt, voting rights,......

No political party is going to help on those issues clown?

Let's just go with voting rights. Which party is trying to stop Black people from voting and which party is trying to make it easier for Black people to vote?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The DOJ works for him....
blame-obama.gif

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea because Black people don't care about healthcare, global warming, college debt, voting rights,......

No political party is going to help on those issues clown?

Let's just go with voting rights. Which party is trying to stop Black people from voting and which party is trying to make it easier for Black people to vote?

No, no political part is going to help.

Let's stick to voting right. Ok so let's say the democrats make voting rights easier to the point of where it is pretty much common sense. Voting on weekends, early voting etc. What will change exactly? Don't you think that particular party wants to make voting easy for you because they know you will vote for them 100% of the time AND to top it off you won't ask them for anything or hold them accountable for anything? From a politician's stand point that is common sense...to make voting for your base as easy as possible.

Honestly the next president could say " Why should I do things specifically for black people, the last president was black and he didn't do anything. Why am I being held to a higher standard than him". And that president would have a point.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
He found a way to give an executive order to give tranny's the right to have a bathroom.I'm pretty sure,he can find a way to stop these race soldiers from killing us.He's a smart man.
but i didnt ask you to tell me he's smart, i asked you what executive order he should issue.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No, no political part is going to help.

Let's stick to voting right. Ok so let's say the democrats make voting rights easier to the point of where it is pretty much common sense. Voting on weekends, early voting etc. What will change exactly? Don't you think that particular party wants to make voting easy for you because they know you will vote for them 100% of the time AND to top it off you won't ask them for anything or hold them accountable for anything? From a politician's stand point that is common sense...to make voting for your base as easy as possible.

Honestly the next president could say " Why should I do things specifically for black people, the last president was black and he didn't do anything. Why am I being held to a higher standard than him". And that president would have a point.
More Black people would be voted into office. Republicans gerrymandered all Black people into single districts across the county limiting their power to elect Black officials.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If blacks don't call out that piece of shit Obama then you can't make demands or complain about or to Clinton or Trump. Shit You may as well not vote since you stupid enough to not expect a president to not do anything for you or ask what do you expect him to do. If you're that much of a fool to vote for somebody to have them in there for 8 years and then turn around in need to not criticize him then you should stay in the condition you're in!

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
More Black people would be voted into office. Republicans gerrymandered all Black people into single districts across the county limiting their power to elect Black officials.

You mean like our sister Marlyn Mosby who is getting her name dragged through the mud for trying to do the right thing?

Or Ken Thompson who recommended no jail time for a murderer with a badge?

The system is not for black people period.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It has about as much to do with her son being killed as the President of the United States somehow being responsible for his death. Nothing. It's insanely stupid. But she does this all the time, I repeat, she is not a very nice person. I said it in the most gentlest terms I could possibly type. If that offends you so be it.
Stupidity offends me. And yours is on full display as you attempt to draw an analogous relationship between the relevancy of her alleged criminal record and her feelings of dismay directed at state actors who she feels have failed her. You sound like a got dam moron.... and soulless devil to boot.

As far as Ms. Rice's criminal history you can google it, it's well documented.
Well you brought it up. So you post it. Then explain why its relevant to a mother expressing all the emotions that accompany being forced to watch her childs murder play out on tv and sit helplessly as the murdering piece of shit gets a paid vacation.. Why havent you mentioned his criminal history yet or his abysmal work history complete with reprimands and terminations and questions of competency?

Last edited:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You mean like our sister Marlyn Mosby who is getting her name dragged through the mud for trying to do the right thing?

Or Ken Thompson who recommended no jail time for a murderer with a badge?

The system is not for black people period.
Help trump get elected and you will really understand the system isn't for Black people. My 1000 warning

You are in the system if you live in the USA. Stand with Marlyn and help change the system.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

do you really belive that ?

The CBC today has it's largest membership.

But to get more voter apathy has to change.

The efforts to make voting harder has only been happening for the last 2 terms but percentage of eligible voters who actually vote has always been too low.

Not voting during off presidential elections is horrible.

And not funding and supporting more black candidates is also an issue.

Much of it has to do with establishment politics and a lazy electorate that votes for name recognition.

Black people of all should not have the same congressman or senator for 30+ years and complain about shit staying the same.

We also should not vote for who we are told to vote for.

Why is Emanual still in office and people that allowed him to win still complaining..

Who voted for Meeks who btw endorsed Rauner.

Someone posted earlier that too many of us are politically illiterate and that is true.

Reactions: BKF

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking about this. Police here are "domestic terrorist " and the military are
" international terrorist ". Why I ask in another thread about military hating and wishing death on cops.
In New Orleans navy seals were training white groups on killing blacks. They also had unarmed black bodies laying on the streets for weeks and refused to pick them up. 5000 bodies were taken to the swamp and thrown in. Each one was killed execution style wit a single bullet hole in the back of the head. No one knows where those 5000 bodies came from.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He could have taken action on police violence on black ppl. He coulda done alot of shit for black ppl under the guise of protecting the working poor (if doing black stuff was too threatening). There is damn near no black person in the world that understands the constitution like this guy does so I thought 2nd term we were gonna see some fireworks.

He played it closer to status quo than I expected but still the best president I can think of...

What would you have wanted want him to do?
Also do you think your governor you have been doing the same things?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Help trump get elected and you will really understand the system isn't for Black people. My 1000 warning

You are in the system if you live in the USA. Stand with Marlyn and help change the system.

Trump is a troll who really doesn't want to become president. As far as changing the system? You can't come into another man's house and start moving around furniture.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stupidity offends me. And yours is on full display as you attempt to draw an analogous relationship between the relevancy of her alleged criminal record and her feelings of dismay directed at state actors who she fails have failed her. You sound like a got dam moron.... and soulless devil to boot.

Well you brought it up. So you post it. Then explain why its relevant to a mother expressing all the emotions that accompany being forced to watch her childs murder play out on tv and sit helplessly as the murdering piece of shit gets a paid vacation.. Why havent you mentioned his criminal history yet or his abysmal work history complete with reprimands and terminations and questions of competency?

Real tough guy.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Don't wooru
Simple.

Make it a federal mandate that all police departments report all police shootings to DOJ. Right now they don't have to report shit to the feds.

Put stiff penalties on cops shooting unarmed people.

Set a release date (out in 12-36 months) for everybody locked up on marijuana charges w/ no violent felonies on their record. I have a friend that did 6 years for getting caught selling a $10 bag of dirt trees to an undercover inside a club. Missed his entire mid 20's, college... So many cats got jammed up like that mid 80s to early 2000s.

Barack was a cool phenomenon to watch. I love the way kids are inspired by the first family... but he coulda nailed some of the tough shit too...
Does he have the power to do these things?
How about the governor of each state?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't wooru

Does he have the power to do these things?
How about the governor of each state?

He has the power.. Don't forget when they finally got Nicky Barnes after the New York magazine cover. The president directed the DOJ to get his ass.....and they did ....he was an embarrassment and it was an election year

The governors of the states should be more vocal and more active but they are not...

Governors can tell the States Attorneys to investigate each police shooting but they have a working relationship so it would be hard to be impartial.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama did just what he set out to do... To make history. He knew all along he had a good chance to win. Don't get me wrong, dude has a couple of good things, but he's no Bill Clinton, JFK or Carter. Obama really didn't do anything specific to help blacks...

So what did Clinton do, that was sooooooo great???

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He found a way to give an executive order to give tranny's the right to have a bathroom.I'm pretty sure,he can find a way to stop these race soldiers from killing us.He's a smart man.

Easiest route to all of this... The local one... For all the shit that hits the fan that Obama speaks on... How in the fuck you just gonna skip over your local leaders/politicians keeping the status quo, and look to the president on something that while tragic... Is still a state issue??? The trans-gender thing is a civil rights issue... I dont believe in it, but if they are at a point where they can identify as trans-gender, they must have the same rights as males/females... Again, I think its bullshit, but on a base layer its a civil rights thing. Cops killing people is not because they can always find a way to explain it so its not what it is.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Easiest route to all of this... The local one... For all the shit that hits the fan that Obama speaks on... How in the fuck you just gonna skip over your local leaders/politicians keeping the status quo, and look to the president on something that while tragic... Is still a state issue??? The trans-gender thing is a civil rights issue... I dont believe in it, but if they are at a point where they can identify as trans-gender, they must have the same rights as males/females... Again, I think its bullshit, but on a base layer its a civil rights thing. Cops killing people is not because they can always find a way to explain it so its not what it is.

you do realize that is what the federal government is for....when states don't act.

so back in the 60's when the state was killing people and putting dogs and fire hoses on them the feds should have stayed out of it right ?

when states blocked schoolhouse doors and sat and watched black folks getting assaulted and murdered the feds should have just said that's some local shit right ?

when states violate constitutional rights the feds should sit back and say not my problem huh ?

being shot down for being black and not being prosecuted isn't a civil rights issue ?

being denied the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is not a right ?