THIS JUST IN: Teena Marie has passed away.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
rip to that dynamic woman

wasnt she signed on to cash money or no limit recently?

sexypetiteone00

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RIP. I feel very sad today. Luckily for me, I was blessed to be able to make love to her one time. She was very passionate and much like a black woman except she did not have much buttocks. However, she did have a lot of attitude and did not want me to touch her hair. She will be missed by all of us.

wow...

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
GOOD-BYE LADY T!
YOU WERE BAD-ASS WHITE GIRL!

373-Obit_Teena_Marie.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

JoyStickler

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
damn, man...just damn.

And agreed on that Portuguese Love...it would make my personal top 10 list of slow ballads of all time. RIP, Lady T.:(:(:(

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
RIP. I feel very sad today. Luckily for me, I was blessed to be able to make love to her one time. She was very passionate and much like a black woman except she did not have much buttocks. However, she did have a lot of attitude and did not want me to touch her hair. She will be missed by all of us.

Nigga you got problems...

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would kind of fuck me up if I were to find one of my parents dead!!!!

ps daughter is cute!
:cool:
Yeah, I was just thinking I'd like to console her daughter in this time of need :yes:, but then a :smh: feeling came over me and I had to :cmonson: myself for thinking it -- even though I didn't say it.

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
I saw her perform back in 2000 down in the Carribean. She kilt it. The promoters made the mistake of having Mary J Blige on the same bill as Teena. Blige was pissed. Kept beefing how 'they were trying to sabotage her.' She was referencing having Teena Marie appear on the same bill as her and thusly making her look bad. Mary's half-ass performance paled in comparison.

I remember everyone's shock when they found out she was white. Queen of Blue-Eyed Soul.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I used to rock out so hard to this when it came on the radio in GTA: Vice City.

Brings back great memories of simpler, marijuana filled times.

same here..

had the fortune of seeing her in concert here in AZ as the opening act for rick james back in the day

RIP Lady T