Damn! Female host almost ready to fuck dude on stage on millionaire show..lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YOU ALL KNOW MEREDITH SAYS SHE DOESN'T LIKE TO WEAR PANTIES..

Despite a somewhat conservative appearance (today she has on jeans and a simple, sea-green blouse), Vieira is known for her unpredictable sense of humor. On ``The View," which she moderated for nine years after her ``60 Minutes" stint, she has admitted to not wearing underwear, because pantyhose does the job. She once gave Wesley Snipes a lap dance on air, a stunt that her husband was ribbed for by his friends, says Ken Bode, a family friend and professor of radio, television , and film at DePauw University.

Meredith-Vieira-765940-small.jpg

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Let me get this straight..you're mad because I'm commenting on the way ole boy looks? :confused:

Im not mad about shit. Im just saying you shouldnt be judging a soul you fucking Orca Whale. Thats all.

Mods can you move this shit to SOL please? Theres too much estrogen flowing in this thread.

Im not mad about shit. Im just saying you shouldnt be judging a soul you fucking Orca Whale. Thats all.

Mods can you move this shit to SOL please? Theres too much estrogen flowing in this thread.

You're crying cuz it's white guys being posted in here ... racist

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
man this chick got a son that should be about 17 or 18 & a husband that was sick i think...she was completely out of line..but that dude still should take her back to her dressing room & break her hip

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Let me get this straight..you're mad because I'm commenting on the way ole boy looks? :confused:

Why would a grown man get angry about this. You must like him too. GONE GIRLFRIEND!!! :lol:

What a faggot Nancy boy you are...I'm sure your daddy would be proud. :smh:

Damn. Lola gettin in that ass. :lol:

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gentlemen, I am going to tell you a well known secret...known to vets worldwide. You can be as ugly as dog shit..but when u don those choker whites, dress blues, and service dress blues....There is no female that will say no to half the game u throw at her unless she wearing the same uniform u r. even then, I used the magic of the chokers to bag bad USAF(maxwell afb i see ya), USCG(new orleans I see ya), and USA(ft benning..I see ya) chicks....had to mission scrub the USMC(little creek/norfolk well...u know) chick after I found out she was my XO's niece...LOL

true story: After I got commissioned, Me and 2 friends from high school decided we were going to show up at high school homecoming in the choker whites (navy) and them in the dress blues (USMC). We waited right until the the middle of the 2nd qtr when everyone was there..had the hook up on the prime seats down front (thanks to my sister)...we walked in and I mean everything stopped. The shit was surreal..like that pamela anderson discovery moment at the football game. We sitting in the stands like movie stars. Honeys young and old were coming up to us like ..yeah gotta get some of that! I mean the program director came up and asked if WE wanted to be in the homecoming court. My homeboy told him no thanks.

But right after the game was over, we had more numbers than we knew what to do with. My mom's former friend, (a former teacher--read:undercover freak) even came up all hot and bothered. she didnt even recognize me. I thought about hitting it for a hot minute then was like hell no..that bitch talk too much n word'll get back to the folks. BUT i did grudge fuck this chick monique who ran track with me in high school and thought her shit didnt stank...personally, I dissproved that theory and then some. (no i didnt hit the pooper) but I tried to kill the pussy at the mozzy wozzy. She called a brother the next day talking that do u have a girl, we should get together more often type BS...I was on that ole back then u didnt want me, now im hot u all on me.............. MIKE JOOOOONNNNNEEESSS! and hung up in her face :D

shoulda kept her on the team, bc the face n body was definitely banging but pride wouldnt let me!:hmm:..stupid pride!:lol:

SaKem

Star
Registered
Ok this proves it, black women CAN'T COMPLAIN. If they had more options to date outside of the race THEY WOULD, in fact, I'm seeing a lot of black women with any average white guy out here, so, they'd def be into it if the majority of them had the chance. No more hypocrisy. Black women loooove white men, and want kids with light skin and curly hair from them. They just need a lil more opportunity. No more getting mad at black men for dating out of the race. Both men and women want other races a lot of the time.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok this proves it, black women CAN'T COMPLAIN. If they had more options to date outside of the race THEY WOULD, in fact, I'm seeing a lot of black women with any average white guy out here, so, they'd def be into it if the majority of them had the chance. No more hypocrisy. Black women loooove white men, and want kids with light skin and curly hair from them. They just need a lil more opportunity. No more getting mad at black men for dating out of the race. Both men and women want other races a lot of the time.

Dude, it's just one thread. :hmm:

BGOL is LOADED with black men talking what white women they want to wife and fuck, some of them even have white chicks in their sigs, talking about "wifey" and they "cant help it..they love her!"

You sure are reading a lot about us women here from really nothing.

PoppaSo

Star
Registered
That was the BEST realest shit I have seen on television.

She knows her cookies ain't fresh out the oven but still HOT

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Real, top celebrity, moneymakin, White women in action.

Take note:

"I have ...even more...RESPECT...for the military!"...unquote.:hmm:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
gawd damn at some of these replies......

man fuck the video this thread is ....:lol::lol::lol:

man i havent laughed this hard in awhile....y`all ni99a`s sick...:lol:

i bet she embarrassed as fuck after she watched it...

this might get blown up...

bluskyII

Star
Registered
Wow. She was a bit over the top. I always thought that she was on the conservative side. I guess when she saw what she wanted she made it CLEAR.