Roll Call :: BGOL Main Board Refugee Boat

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Re: ** BGOL Refugees - Another Home **

Fuck RRT, you have to start 800 posts just to use the search feature. If you are going to move, go to The Citi, that joint is poppin !!!

Basically. I'm not going a site that makes me jump through the 12 Labors of Zeus just to be an full featured member.

I think Citi, they won't give you access to some shit until you have at least 10 and then 20 posts only as a control mechanism to keep the TROLLS and LURKERS down.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Basically. I'm not going a site that makes me jump through the 12 Trials of Zeus just to be an full featured member.

I think Citi, they won't give you access to some shit until you have at least 10 and then 20 posts only as a control mechanism to keep the TROLLS and LURKERS down.

Yeah I thinks its 25 posts, but you been there for awhile so it makes no difference to you. Not as much comedy as here, but the live chatbox makes things really interesting, and there are already a shitload of BGOL transplants there. I gotta admit though I was really surprised you didnt cough up the 10, I figured you would stay around here.

han2.0

Banned
Re: BGOL Refugees Lets build a new home

That's what's up! HNIC is on that ol bullshit. Niggas already live in a community dominated by black females in real life. Now we got to suck up to SOL broads?:smh::smh:

Nigga put us in a hell of a position. He is about to start losing mad donors cause that shit is stale over at BGOL now.

I cant believe this

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

That's what's up! HNIC is on that ol bullshit. Niggas already live in a community dominated by black females in real life. Now we got to suck up to SOL broads?:smh::smh:

Nigga put us in a hell of a position. He is about to start losing mad donors cause that shit is stale over at BGOL now.

Why is it stale because a handful of leeches and lurkers wont be there ? Cmon man this shit been around for over 10 yrs. BGOL aint going anywhere.

followup

BGOL Investor

I like this idea. :yes: Yall keep looking for a new place, and then go move in when you find it.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah I thinks its 25 posts, but you been there for awhile so it makes no difference to you. Not as much comedy as here, but the live chatbox makes things really interesting, and there are already a shitload of BGOL transplants there. I gotta admit though I was really surprised you didnt cough up the 10, I figured you would stay around here.

I've got 20K goddamn post and have been around since 99.

You think I wouldn't even have to ask for a pass. You think I would get the nod.

Apparently not. :dunno:

If Vets get treated like that - why would I want to pay?

I didn't pay purposely just to see how HNIC would treat the Vets and real contributors and supporters.

Wanted to see if there was any discrimination and was curious to see if the board was going to get BETTER because of this move to a FEE board.

Apparently the answer so far is NO! because we've had any number of paying members coming in here saying the main board is DEAD and the definitely not as active (in a bad way - not a good way).

So why would you want to pay for that?

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

Why does Blunt/Followup keep responding.

Doesn't he/she know we have already hit the ignore button.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

I've got 20K goddamn post and have been around since 99.

You think I wouldn't even have to ask for a pass. You think I would get the nod.

Apparently not. :dunno:

If Vets get treated like that - why would I want to pay?

I didn't pay purposely just to see how HNIC would treat the Vets and real contributors and supporters.

Wanted to see if there was any discrimination and was curious to see if the board was going to get BETTER because of this move to a FEE board.

Apparently the answer so far is NO! because we've had any number of paying members coming in here saying the main board is DEAD and the definitely not as active (in a bad way - not a good way).

So why would you want to pay for that?

Yeah I hear ya, dont let em fool you though, vets like myself will keep the main poppin. It is only less active because all the bs threads are not being made every 5 mins. I believe you should gotten a pass, but who am I ?

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah I hear ya, dont let em fool you though, vets like myself will keep the main poppin. It is only less active because all the bs threads are not being made every 5 mins. I believe you should gotten a pass, but who am I ?

I hear ya. I mean maybe, maybe if I want to see some people and check out what's happening on BGOL Main I may kick out the $10 to HNIC....maybe.

But right now - mmm, nah.

I'm leading the revolutione!

:lol:

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

I hear ya. I mean maybe, maybe if I want to see some people and check out what's happening on BGOL Main I may kick out the $10 to HNIC....maybe.

vive:dance:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

:lol::lol::lol:

Lead on fearless leader !!!

Fuck RRT, you have to start 800 posts just to use the search feature. If you are going to move, go to The Citi, that joint is poppin !!!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum you and I need to have a little talk mister to mistress

I mean can you at least pick and choose who you tell about the site I mean gat damn

haitian1

Star
Registered

wow been there since 2006 never knew they upped the post count newbies had to have to 800 post damn:eek: looks like RRT dont want any new members it was 100 when I started there:smh: people that need a new board might as well go to Citi I've been on there all must two years now but still think that RRT is a better site.

Last edited:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

I see that a few other sites have been posted, and im a member of most of them. Here is the suggestion I propose. Lets build a new Board from scratch. I had an old board that I no longer used so I deleted all the old stuff on it and returned it back to its original form. The design is temporary as well as the platform the board is on. But hey its a start. If you interested in making a new home for ourselves then check it out and leave you suggestions on what should be added and removed.

Chocolate Unwrapped - Click here

I like this idea. :yes: Yall keep looking for a new place, and then go move in when you find it.

umm, dayum

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Good Morning "non-donators"...words Of Wisdom!

“I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.”

-Fidel Castro

NEVER GIVE UP!

HNIC is on that ol bullshit. Niggas already live in a community dominated by black females in real life. Now we got to suck up to SOL broads?:smh::smh:

You aint got to do shit

Bounce if you don't like us

There are plenty White women sites you can visit I'm sure

Some brothas I swear smmfh

I'm trying to be cool with you but there is no way in hell ya'll gonna be on that "Black women are this and that" shit over here GTFO

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
"non-donators" The Moment Is Ours!

"An old African leader says about leadership, he says that leadership should never be shared; it should always remain in the hands of the dispossessed people. We will lead the revolution."
-H. Rap Brown​

KEEP DROPP'IN HEAT!

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Re: "non-donators" The Moment Is Ours!

Wow, once again BGOL provides the laughs

Thank you, thank you very much lol

mealstrom

Star
Registered

It's funny that you're using BGOL to prove that your being too broke to pay for BGOL has given you a victory over BGOL. :lol:

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

It's funny that you're using BGOL to prove that your being too broke to pay for BGOL has given you a victory over BGOL. :lol:

are u HNIC's bitch? or are you here to try and shame niggas in to giving up money...You are a lame ass nigga. Begging us to give another man money.:smh: You dont think you sound homo?:smh: Damn cant cure what you dont know u have:(

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Good Morning "non-donators"...words Of Wisdom!

“I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.”

-Fidel Castro

NEVER GIVE UP!

Vive la revolution3:dance: Im in the trenches. Maelstrom begging for donors. Im strong. I will not PAY!:dance:

now food for thought

“The more there are riots, the more repressive action will take place, and the more we face the danger of a right-wing takeover and eventually a fascist society.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution”

Abraham Lincoln quotes:hmm: