Would Imus be back if he had said "brillo headed Jews?"

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
I say no. Amerikkka loves a racist because deep down inside, white males hate us and resent the fact that when it comes to black folk they can't get stupid and say or do whatever they want without repercussions BUT, whites forgive whites for everything they do. Jews would wage an all out war on Imus if he had said anything negative about them just like they did on Mel Gibson and we didn't even actually hear what he said. He just apologized. Imus dissed sistas, apologized and was forgiven immediately by whites but they had to pretend to punish him for visuals. Anyone else's career would have been over. Nowadays, the way the media craves for new blood, that would have been a perfect opportunity to usher in the next younger, more camera-friendly Imus. They brought him back to make a statement - "Fuck the blacks!"
They are reminding us that they don't give a fuck about us or our struggle and that on the whole they still don't respect us.....and they forgive all whites of any transgressions. Next up, the Jews are going to give Michael Richards a television show. Watch.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Huh??? If he had said that he never would've lost his job. He (and others on the radio) say shit like that all the time.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Nope.

6z8h4hv.jpg

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered
hell no he would've prolly got a damn promotion, that racist bastid.....

aint that a bitch we stay gettin ran over

p.s thanks HNIC my vision is coming back slowly

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
Your analogy is all wrong. "Brillo headed Jew" is a racist statment i.e. the word Jew refers to race. So by that reasoning "Nappy Headed Hoes" is not a racist statement. Imus said "Nappy Headed Hoes" NOT "Nappy Headed ******s"

You and other people are insinuating that the word hoe is exclusive to black women. After all there were a couple white chicks on the team.

Use the race card wisely my friend. :hmm:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Your analogy is all wrong. "Brillo headed Jew" is a racist statment i.e. the word Jew refers to race. So by that reasoning "Nappy Headed Hoes" is not a racist statement. Imus said "Nappy Headed Hoes" NOT "Nappy Headed ******s"

You and other people are insinuating that the word hoe is exclusive to black women. After all there were a couple white chicks on the team.

Use the race card wisely my friend. :hmm:

Fist off, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A RACE CARD, DUMBASS!!!! Don't come in here with that media-created bullshit trying to pass it off as relevant.
Now onto your post. I see you are the type of asshole who likes to play semantics. Fuck that. I don't. Everybody on here knows damn well that if they had all been white, he would not have used the reference "nappy headed", which is why the public called him a bigot, "my friend". Now you can pretend and play semantics with the phrasing all day long but the truth is what it is, "my friend". "Nappy headed has been historically used as a slur towards black people. Feign ignorance if you want to, but that FACT still remains. The word "hoe" is why they call him SEXIST because usually it is used in conjunction with women. Example: "Your mom is a dirty ass hoe who should have aborted your stupid ass or at least swallowed you first". That, "my friend" is an example of why he was called a racist, sexist asshole. So in conclusion, my analogy is 100% correct and you can defend your fellow chalk boy all you like but as I said earlier, you WHITES forgive each other for EVERYTHING YOU DO because you believe yourselves to be above it all. That is why Imus is being welcomed back with open arms and white boys across the country as well as other various brainwashed "ethnics" are rejoicing..."my friend" :rolleyes:

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
Fist off, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A RACE CARD, DUMBASS!!!! Don't come in here with that media-created bullshit trying to pass it off as relevant.
Now onto your post. I see you are the type of asshole who likes to play semantics. Fuck that. I don't. Everybody on here knows damn well that if they had all been white, he would not have used the reference "nappy headed", which is why the public called him a bigot, "my friend". Now you can pretend and play semantics with the phrasing all day long but the truth is what it is, "my friend". "Nappy headed has been historically used as a slur towards black people. Feign ignorance if you want to, but that FACT still remains. The word "hoe" is why they call him SEXIST because usually it is used in conjunction with women. Example: "Your mom is a dirty ass hoe who should have aborted your stupid ass or at least swallowed you first". That, "my friend" is an example of why he was called a racist, sexist asshole. So in conclusion, my analogy is 100% correct and you can defend your fellow chalk boy all you like but as I said earlier, you WHITES forgive each other for EVERYTHING YOU DO because you believe yourselves to be above it all. That is why Imus is being welcomed back with open arms and white boys across the country as well as other various brainwashed "ethnics" are rejoicing..."my friend" :rolleyes:

Semantics is very important when you are going up against the FCC..."my nigga". If Imus had said "Nappy Headed Niggas" he would NOT have been allowed to go on radio ever again..."my Adidas". On the flip side if he had said "Nappy headed girls" I guarantee you he would still have his job to this day..."my homosexual one-legged bastard." Get your own radio station and say some of that dumb shit you saying and then tell them "Aw man, it's just semantics..."my dysfunctional crack addict." Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make them white, "my Brillo headed Jew." :hmm:

oh.. fyi

1. race card

When a minority in America (and more recently, Caucasians) try to call foul on a situation that is detrimental to them and say the situation is racially discriminatory. Now, whether it is or not is irrelevant, as such stories are taken as gospel.

Miguel had the lowest work rating in the company, took 5 personal days in a row and came into work drunk. He was fired, but because he went to the ACLU and pulled the race card, he has his job back.

bizzyboddy

Star
Registered
He already made fun of jews, hispanics, asian, and damn near everybody else, before the Nappy headed ho thing. The only reason hes back is because hes got a shitload of fans and the demand for him to come back is high, basically its all about money.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Semantics is very important when you are going up against the FCC..."my nigga". If Imus had said "Nappy Headed Niggas" he would NOT have been allowed to go on radio ever again..."my Adidas". On the flip side if he had said "Nappy headed girls" I guarantee you he would still have his job to this day..."my homosexual one-legged bastard." Get your own radio station and say some of that dumb shit you saying and then tell them "Aw man, it's just semantics..."my dysfunctional crack addict." Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make them white, "my Brillo headed Jew." :hmm:

oh.. fyi

1. race card

When a minority in America (and more recently, Caucasians) try to call foul on a situation that is detrimental to them and say the situation is racially discriminatory. Now, whether it is or not is irrelevant, as such stories are taken as gospel.

WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM? THE KLANSMAN"S HANDBOOK? Stupid shit. :lol:

Miguel had the lowest work rating in the company, took 5 personal days in a row and came into work drunk. He was fired, but because he went to the ACLU and pulled the race card, he has his job back.

I'm not your nigga, you bitch-made pork boy.
"Race card" is some bullshit the white/jewish media created as a buzzword to desensitize the masses to any black outcry. It doesn't matter if you pulled it from a dictionary (which usually includes pop culture phrases these days) or out of your ass, the fact of the matter is that its bullshit and it doesn't actually exist. Racism is not a game and there are no "cards". People lie. Its as simple as that. When someone cries racism when there is none, its a LIE. Terms like "race card" and "reverse racism" are culturally created buzzwords whose design is basically for semantical arguments.
Dumbasses fall for this bullshit hook, line and sinker because it appeases their desire to label and not actually think and analyze a situation for what it is. It feeds laziness and promotes desensitization via generalization.
If the girls had been Asian and he'd have called them slanty-eyed hoes, he would still be the racist, sexist wrikled up chalk boy that he is and Amerikkka would still welcome him back because Amerikkka loves a racist who speaks out on the bigoted shit they have bottled up inside them but are afraid to say. Now get the fuck outta here. You're embarrassing yourself.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
I say no. Amerikkka loves a racist because deep down inside, white males hate us and resent the fact that when it comes to black folk they can't get stupid and say or do whatever they want without repercussions BUT, whites forgive whites for everything they do. Jews would wage an all out war on Imus if he had said anything negative about them just like they did on Mel Gibson and we didn't even actually hear what he said. He just apologized. Imus dissed sistas, apologized and was forgiven immediately by whites but they had to pretend to punish him for visuals. Anyone else's career would have been over. Nowadays, the way the media craves for new blood, that would have been a perfect opportunity to usher in the next younger, more camera-friendly Imus. They brought him back to make a statement - "Fuck the blacks!"
They are reminding us that they don't give a fuck about us or our struggle and that on the whole they still don't respect us.....and they forgive all whites of any transgressions. Next up, the Jews are going to give Michael Richards a television show. Watch.

hellz yeah he'd be back. he brings in MONEY to these networks so you can pretty much do what and say what you want when that happens.

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM? THE KLANSMAN"S HANDBOOK? Stupid shit. :lol:

I'm not your nigga, you bitch-made pork boy.
"Race card" is some bullshit the white/jewish media created as a buzzword to desensitize the masses to any black outcry. It doesn't matter if you pulled it from a dictionary (which usually includes pop culture phrases these days) or out of your ass, the fact of the matter is that its bullshit and it doesn't actually exist. Racism is not a game and there are no "cards". People lie. Its as simple as that. When someone cries racism when there is none, its a LIE. Terms like "race card" and "reverse racism" are culturally created buzzwords whose design is basically for semantical arguments.
Dumbasses fall for this bullshit hook, line and sinker because it appeases their desire to label and not actually think and analyze a situation for what it is. It feeds laziness and promotes desensitization via generalization.
If the girls had been Asian and he'd have called them slanty-eyed hoes, he would still be the racist, sexist wrikled up chalk boy that he is and Amerikkka would still welcome him back because Amerikkka loves a racist who speaks out on the bigoted shit they have bottled up inside them but are afraid to say. Now get the fuck outta here. You're embarrassing yourself.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Good Debate. Just wish you weren't so ill equipped.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
hellz yeah he'd be back. he brings in MONEY to these networks so you can pretty much do what and say what you want when that happens.

Money is the universal language. You're right on that. This particular instance is about more than money. Take a look at WHY he brings in money. Why does he bring in money? Is he magic? Is his voice hypnotic? No.
Howard Stern is another example of entertainer that speaks to a certain audience and says what they themselves feel but are afraid to say in everyday life. They reward him by spending money on the products sold during the commercials on his show. Sponsors see product moving and in turn continue to support the show. These "shock jocks" get that name by saying shit that is politically incorrect. Now, normally a conglomerate would write off someone after a controversy but they brought him back. You know why? Despite the public's anger with him, the crowd he caters to supports him. This tells the radio conglomerate that he's still worth money. This is in effect, saying that "green is more important than black to us" on the station's part. They were never planning to get rid of him in the first place. After so many years with them, his connections and friendships run high up. All of this was an opportunity for the media to attack rap music and black culture. Notice how quickly the issue shifted over to hip-hop and the "n" word? That was no coincidence. That was whites trying to protect their position of desensitization to any black outcry by shifting the blame and playing semantics. Imus got a "pass" from them and they in turn, used him as a shift point to attack black culture. Even now, some of the dumb ass ethnics on this board co-sign the dehumanization of black folk.
Conditioning at its finest.

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
He already made fun of jews, hispanics, asian, and damn near everybody else, before the Nappy headed ho thing. The only reason hes back is because hes got a shitload of fans and the demand for him to come back is high, basically its all about money.

co sign, the same ppl on this board knocking imus r the ones who dont even listen to his show, the whole nappy headed ho contraversy is the first time some ppl ever heard of him, bottom line he disses everybody , jus like amily guy, south park, dAVE CHAPELLE and so on

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
Money is the universal language. You're right on that. This particular instance is about more than money. Take a look at WHY he brings in money. Why does he bring in money? Is he magic? Is his voice hypnotic? No.
Howard Stern is another example of entertainer that speaks to a certain audience and says what they themselves feel but are afraid to say in everyday life. They reward him by spending money on the products sold during the commercials on his show. Sponsors see product moving and in turn continue to support the show. These "shock jocks" get that name by saying shit that is politically incorrect. Now, normally a conglomerate would write off someone after a controversy but they brought him back. You know why? Despite the public's anger with him, the crowd he caters to supports him. This tells the radio conglomerate that he's still worth money. This is in effect, saying that "green is more important than black to us" on the station's part. They were never planning to get rid of him in the first place. After so many years with them, his connections and friendships run high up. All of this was an opportunity for the media to attack rap music and black culture. Notice how quickly the issue shifted over to hip-hop and the "n" word? That was no coincidence. That was whites trying to protect their position of desensitization to any black outcry by shifting the blame and playing semantics. Imus got a "pass" from them and they in turn, used him as a shift point to attack black culture. Even now, some of the dumb ass ethnics on this board co-sign the dehumanization of black folk.
Conditioning at its finest.

i hear ya. but the dude asked if he'd have been allowed back if he insulted jews rather than black folks. the answer was 'yes'

BlacRam357

Star
Registered
If it's against Jews or gays = hate speech

If it's against blacks = free speech

i couldnt have said it better my self!

Ban and Boycott ABC for that shit, besides I've known that its been a good-ol-boy, Republican network for years.............I SAY FUCK EM!

bizzyboddy

Star
Registered
co sign, the same ppl on this board knocking imus r the ones who dont even listen to his show, the whole nappy headed ho contraversy is the first time some ppl ever heard of him, bottom line he disses everybody , jus like amily guy, south park, dAVE CHAPELLE and so on
I couldn't give a shit about Imus at all though cause the dude is just plain ignorant, but people should properly research before they get in these kinda arguments. Imus was basically trying to be a shock jock his whole career. Hes made fun of pretty much everybody including jews so that kinda debunks the whole theory about whether or not he'd be coming back if he joked about them. Funny thing about it is the first time i even heard of Imus was when i caught him on MSNBC, defending Michael Irvin (with the whole crack pipe thing they found in his car) on his radio show about 3 or four weeks before he did the nappy headed ho comment. Hes basically an opportunist who will be either nice or a prick when it benefits him.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
i couldnt have said it better my self!

Ban and Boycott ABC for that shit, besides I've known that its been a good-ol-boy, Republican network for years.............I SAY FUCK EM!

Please tell me you werent/arent fucking one of those ugly ass nappy headed heffas on rutgers.

Yeah I said it. What, ima get banned?

Them hos just mad they got clowned on national radio for being busted.

Bunch of sensitive ass muthafucka men following attention whores like jesse and al.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
No, pull the plug instantly and he'll never work in America again.

Nevsky

Star
Registered
No because jews would boycott NBC or their sponsors. It all comes down to money in the end.