Men, What do you like?

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Loved this response :D

Awww shucks, you ladies are going to give me the...

2002207247611323228_rs.jpg

2002202246597383546_rs.jpg

2000106406579040359_rs.jpg

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
What do you like a woman to do sexually?

There are too many different things, but as a man who enjoys foreplay, I can't overstate how much I love watching a woman touch herself. That's an enormous turn on, mainly because of how she surrenders to pure lust. For me the pussy can't just be wet, it has to be almost dripping in anticipation. It's also a nice lesson on HOW to touch the woman.

A woman who kisses after I've eaten her pussy is also big on my list.

What makes you "bust a good nut"?

Any kind of dirty talk while doing the deed. There's nothing sexier than a woman saying "fuck me harder" while I take her from behind. That's a guaranteed nut. Also, the aroma of a woman's sex filling the room will also inspire a good nut. Additionally, if you want to see a nice voluminous baby-making nut, torture me sexually and delay the pleasure and I'll bust like ol' dude in the first Scary Movie.

What is something your woman (or ex woman) does that makes you happy? ( like something nice: cooks for you, etc)

My ex-girl was someone who was down for me through EVERYTHING, and she kept my belly is full. Her cooking skills could put these TV chefs to shame. She just never understood the concept of alone time, nor was she sexually experimental :smh:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
What is something your woman (or ex woman) does that makes you happy? ( like something nice: cooks for you, etc)

My ex-girl was someone who was down for me through EVERYTHING, and she kept my belly is full. Her cooking skills could put these TV chefs to shame. She just never understood the concept of alone time, nor was she sexually experimental :smh:

Sad, she messed up BAD! Sistas get your self esteem in order, especially if you are going to date a fine man.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sad, she messed up BAD! Sistas get your self esteem in order, especially if you are going to date a fine man.

:hmm: These pretty boys getting too much attention. No offense aristotlesown but you know i gotta hate.

Damn I should have thought of a sad story.:smh:

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't understand why people try to "test" you. I've had this happen to me too.. I think it's stupid.

Sorry. . just let us know when you think of something ;)

Loved this response :D

:lol::lol::lol:

All men must like this huh?

I can not speak of all men..I love it.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

There are too many different things, but as a man who enjoys foreplay, I can't overstate how much I love watching a woman touch herself. That's an enormous turn on, mainly because of how she surrenders to pure lust. For me the pussy can't just be wet, it has to be almost dripping in anticipation. It's also a nice lesson on HOW to touch the woman.

Any kind of dirty talk while doing the deed. There's nothing sexier than a woman saying "fuck me harder" while I take her from behind. That's a guaranteed nut. Also, the aroma of a woman's sex filling the room will also inspire a good nut. Additionally, if you want to see a nice voluminous baby-making nut, torture me sexually and delay the pleasure and I'll bust like ol' dude in the first Scary Movie.

Just once, well nah twice? uhmm a few time is all am asking for Ari. :yes:

:lol:

:hmm: These pretty boys getting too much attention. No offense aristotlesown but you know i gotta hate.

Damn I should have thought of a sad story
.:smh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I peeped game, you know brothers always try to hide the good shit...:cool::D

:yes: :yes: Can't stop a good thing :yes:

Damn! :D......I mean noooo! :smh: I won't touch it if i were you.

muah...:p

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

:D.I know baby,I know

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is nice. Taking notes. My ex taught me to use mouthwash when I gave him head. I also liked to wake him up with head when he stayed over at my place

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Physically:

Nice round ass. Chocolate skin. Pretty eyes.

Emotionally:

Secure in her womanhood.

Sexually:

I need head on tap. Seriously... If my lady is giving me food. I have more cash. SHe lets me be when I need space. I get head and ass all te time. I mean all the time and she loves it as much as I do. PLease. She will never have to ask me to do a damn thing. That shit would be done before she even thinks about it. Hell... I would rush home everyday.

Harvard Blu

Star
Registered
1.Sexual
A woman that isn't self conscious about her body....ie doesn't mind having the lights on. One of the sexiest things I've seen is a woman in one of my dress shirts. I also like to role play, sex is fun, so this just adds a different element. Chic has to be forthcoming, pun intended, so she has to communicate her needs. She should enjoy giving pleasure as much as she would giving it.....no need for a rules based sex life with your significant other, too much stress with that shit. She has to like to use her hands and legs during sex.

2. Mindset
Definitely has to to be a woman, and understands what it means to be and allows me to a man. Have my back, because that is reciprocal. Intelligent and has common sense. Someone with a sense accountability. Have a vision for her life and is trying to execute that vision. Wants marriage, and kids.

3. The View
Size 6 to 10 depending on height. Gotta have a booty, better yet 34-24-36 or 40 for the dimensions. Stylish (not fadish) with her clothes and hair.

capcomq

Support BGOL
Registered
I like the big brain chicks. Serious. If I can have this list I'd be locked away with that chick forever.

-An I.Q. above 125
-Beautiful Skin
-Appreciation for GOD given gifts (of a non-sexual nature)
-Physically fit (even if she's plus sized)
-An open mind
and a big imagination

I get chills just thinking there's a woman out there somewhere, with the skills to bring me to my knees...lol I can't wait to meet her.

CapcomQSig2.gif

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I like the big brain chicks. Serious. If I can have this list I'd be locked away with that chick forever.

-An I.Q. above 125
-Beautiful Skin
-Appreciation for GOD given gifts (of a non-sexual nature)
-Physically fit (even if she's plus sized)
-An open mind
and a big imagination

I get chills just thinking there's a woman out there somewhere, with the skills to bring me to my knees...lol I can't wait to meet her.

CapcomQSig2.gif
my kinda dude

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor

Touch herself...there is nothing sexier in the world and no one should know how to please you better than you so it's an opportunity to fine tune my talents to your personal likes as opposed to broad-stroking.

Next would be keeping her tongue/mouth on me, there's just a sensuality to being kissed, licked, and sucked on.

Lastly don't be afraid of your sexuality. Hell I don't expect anyone to be virginal at this point. Being open sexually doesn't make me think less of you, it shows me that you are mature enough to be comfortable with who you are.

See above. (Oh yeah, add good head and stamina)

Laugh with me.

Other likes have already been covered by other posters but if you're curious enough I have PM. LOL

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Some good stuff posted in there. Agree with the above and will add:

7) Can enjoy "Blockbuster" night cooking together and watching a movie

Peace

Me and my ex did that all the time, it's my favorite kind of date. I hate guys who want to go out all the time.

You should try some altoids too they work like a charm too.
:yes:

And ice... my ex would go crazy if I took like a piece of ice out of the glass I was drinking, and don't apply it directly to his penis but my mouth would be cold... he LOVED it!!

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
Me and my ex did that all the time, it's my favorite kind of date. I hate guys who want to go out all the time.

And ice... my ex would go crazy if I took like a piece of ice out of the glass I was drinking, and don't apply it directly to his penis but my mouth would be cold... he LOVED it!!

Hey I tried really cold soda why I was eating a girl out once, she told me she had a warm bubbly yet cooling sensation down there in her coochie, and she loved it.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Hey I tried really cold soda why I was eating a girl out once, she told me she had a warm bubbly yet cooling sensation down there in her coochie, and she loved it.
Try a peppermint stick and stick it up her pussy.I have had that done it is pure heaven:yes::yes::yes::yes:

LurkDiggler

Potential Star
Registered

I feel you Cleopatra_J ... Dinner & a Movie can be really nice when done at home together ... :yes:

And yes, the ice thing is H E A V E N :lol:

Respect

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

Touch herself...there is nothing sexier in the world and no one should know how to please you better than you so it's an opportunity to fine tune my talents to your personal likes as opposed to broad-stroking.

Next would be keeping her tongue/mouth on me, there's just a sensuality to being kissed, licked, and sucked on.

Lastly don't be afraid of your sexuality. Hell I don't expect anyone to be virginal at this point. Being open sexually doesn't make me think less of you, it shows me that you are mature enough to be comfortable with who you are.

See above. (Oh yeah, add good head and stamina)

Laugh with me.

Other likes have already been covered by other posters but if you're curious enough I have PM. LOL

Good Stuff Blu

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Sexually, i'd have to go with tha vocal presence.

Nothing is more of a turn off than a whimpering session. The kind to where its good, but there's a refusal of just letting a nigga know its good. Like she got the grand canyon between her legs, and i'm over here fishing with a toothpick. Bleh...

Now i'm not talking a full fledged, "oh look I need to get taupe in this room... whaddya think" type of convo while i'm stroking, but from time to time, its always good to hear "ooo, this pussy is yours papi..."

That'll do just fine. :yes:

TUNE

Support BGOL
Registered
:hmm:

grey-wolf-snow.jpg

istockphoto_1503389_golden_ticket.jpg

All these lying ass ninjas just came out the thread titled: " Cum guzzler golddigger KARRINE STEFFANS blows bubbles while doing Dallas Mavericks. "

:hmm:

I saw that shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
couldn't help it SHANE had to do it...Wolf tickets LOL
grey-wolf-snowcopy.jpg

I AGREE 100% with Shane.... the freakiest and the nastiest female is what all men LOVE. 4get all of that detailed descriptions​

Last edited:

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Personality

Honest
Articulate (tell me exactly what you feel I can't read your mind or between the lines)
Trusting/Not jealous (if you don't trust me i will suspect you)
Spontaneous (I hate schedules and get bored easily)
Intelligent
Classy but sexy
Feminine
Love to laugh
Health Conscious
Strong (I hate spineless women)
Neat (to offset my messiness)
Knowledge of sports
I'm a private person give me my space sometimes but I also like a lot of affection
Treat me like a king I will treat you like a queen
Motivated
She can be domestic stay home and cook or clean or we can both work and hire a maid it doesn't matter to me but she can't just sit on her ass and not contribute anything
Artistic

Physically

Thick or petite as long as she has curves and she has to have SOMETHING back there for me to grab
Dark skin
Long hair
Expressive eyes
Pretty feet
I like my woman to dress sexy almost provocatively in public. I get off knowing I'm with the girl every man in the room wants.
Physically fit

Sexually/What make me bust a good nut

Like I said be spontaneous. Sex can crack at any time. Behind a restaurant, on the side of the road, the park, the beach. The more a chance we can get caught the better. I'm down to do some shit like this :yes:
Don't be stiff. Don't just lay there. FUCK ME BACK!
I have a oral fetish she has to have one too. Be enthusiastic. Swallow like you love it. Wake me up with that shit. I'll do the same.
Sexy lingerie and heels
Vocal in bed tell me what you like. Tell me how to hit it. I want the neighbors to hear.
Kissing while fucking
Bring another woman home :D
I cum the hardest when she works her pussy muscles while riding me or when I'm on top of her.
When I'm hittin your spot pull me deeper inside you. Open up and let me in and squeeze when I pull out. Resist me if I try to pull away from you. Wrap your legs around me. Dig your heels into me. Bite me on my neck, ears, chest. Scratch my back. Cuss me out...

...okay I've said too much :lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I had to wait before I answered this one. Since Clair Huxtable isn't real, guess I'll just settle for a good woman.

All I ever wanted was a good woman. She doesn't have to have a models face or body. We need to share similar interest, and goals. A woman who is emotionally stable, she must be a sensuous lady. A woman who you know will be by your side if things get tough. A woman who a man would want to protect and keep for himself.

tig 'ol bittays

Potential Star
Registered
Personality

Honest
Articulate (tell me exactly what you feel I can't read your mind or between the lines)
Trusting/Not jealous (if you don't trust me i will suspect you)
Spontaneous (I hate schedules and get bored easily)
Intelligent
Classy but sexy
Feminine
Love to laugh
Health Conscious
Strong (I hate spineless women)
Neat (to offset my messiness)
Knowledge of sports
I'm a private person give me my space sometimes but I also like a lot of affection
Treat me like a king I will treat you like a queen
Motivated
She can be domestic stay home and cook or clean or we can both work and hire a maid it doesn't matter to me but she can't just sit on her ass and not contribute anything
Artistic

Physically

Thick or petite as long as she has curves and she has to have SOMETHING back there for me to grab
Dark skin
Long hair
Expressive eyes
Pretty feet
I like my woman to dress sexy almost provocatively in public. I get off knowing I'm with the girl every man in the room wants.
Physically fit

Sexually/What make me bust a good nut

Like I said be spontaneous. Sex can crack at any time. Behind a restaurant, on the side of the road, the park, the beach. The more a chance we can get caught the better. I'm down to do some shit like this :yes:
Don't be stiff. Don't just lay there. FUCK ME BACK!
I have a oral fetish she has to have one too. Be enthusiastic. Swallow like you love it. Wake me up with that shit. I'll do the same.
Sexy lingerie and heels
Vocal in bed tell me what you like. Tell me how to hit it. I want the neighbors to hear.
Kissing while fucking
Bring another woman home :D
I cum the hardest when she works her pussy muscles while riding me or when I'm on top of her.
When I'm hittin your spot pull me deeper inside you. Open up and let me in and squeeze when I pull out. Resist me if I try to pull away from you. Wrap your legs around me. Dig your heels into me. Bite me on my neck, ears, chest. Scratch my back. Cuss me out...

...okay I've said too much :lol:

:):):):)