How many times a day do you, have sex with yourself ?

cameo

Star
OG Investor
I know that some of ya'll finger yourself everyday, use that vibrator, whatever. How often do you do yourself.

I jack it all the time, part of life. It don't matter how much pussy men get, if you like to play with ya dick, you like to play with ya dick ! I play with my dick all the time in private. Do you women think that a man that is always rubbing his dick is bad ? I swear, I massage my dick with warm-hot water in the shower, and just fantasize about fuckin...........Alicia Keys !:yes:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
I know that some of ya'll finger yourself everyday, use that vibrator, whatever. How often do you do yourself.

I jack it all the time, part of life. It don't matter how much pussy men get, if you like to play with ya dick, you like to play with ya dick ! I play with my dick all the time in private. Do you women think that a man that is always rubbing his dick is bad ? I swear, I massage my dick with warm-hot water in the shower, and just fantasize about fuckin...........Alicia Keys !:yes:

Remind me to put sexually intreverted people, who want to tell their personal stories, on the bannable offenses list..

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
There have been times where I masterbated 4x in a day.

But since I've been celibate I try to hold out for a few months at a time.

I find that the more sex I have with someone, the more I masturbate.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

:smh: You aint right Femme, You aint right.

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

I Didn't Know If You Celibate Playing With Yourself Count As Having Sex.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's hard to get most black men to admit they even jack off.....let alone how many times a day. Funny thing is...if you ask a white boy he will tell you how many times a day, where he does it and who he is thinking about.
We all do it, but let's just leave it at that.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Oh come on... LOL! He enjoys his body ;) To OP: so far twice today and I'm feeling like a 3rd

That's why they call me GET YOU HOT, there was about 64 views and not 1 other post, on this thread, before I threw that boomerang, now, look at the view count and replies, simply beautiful...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

It's hard to get most black men to admit they even jack off.....let alone how many times a day. Funny thing is...if you ask a white boy he will tell you how many times a day, where he does it and who he is thinking about.

Cause Most Black Males Get The Real Thing White Boys Ain't Like Us They Forced To Jack Off.

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered

Celibate, Celibate!!! If I may ask what is your reason? And how the hell do you do that? I always wonder why it is that women can go months without any kind of sex at all, including masturbation. Fuck I cant go two days without some kind of stimulation by either straight up fuckin or jackin!! :cool:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
different every day. some days not at all, quite frequently once or twice and sometimes many times.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Don't ignore your emotional wellbeing, involve a member of the opposite sex, so that you may share your pleasures...

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol: Me too! I don't really get that. If I'm not getting any, I have no problem leaving the pocket rocket alone, but when I start having sex again, I'm a problem.

To the OP: on a good day (day off, nothing to do) I can masturbate 6 times. I've tried to go for lucky number 7 a few times and ended up falling asleep, every single time.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
I can't understand. All ya'll talk about how wet ya'll get and how ya'll do your kegels religiously but ya'll messing with pocket rockets and such. How come ya'll ain't giving all this good pussy to a MAN? :dunno: Can't nothing compare to the real thing! :yes:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
I can't understand. All ya'll talk about how wet ya'll get and how ya'll do your kegels religiously but ya'll messing with pocket rockets and such. How come ya'll ain't giving all this good pussy to a MAN? :dunno: Can't nothing compare to the real thing! :yes:

Very true. Unfortunately, I don't come across too many men that are worth this good pussy. When I'm in my "down time" I take matters into my own hands, literally.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
To the OP: on a good day (day off, nothing to do) I can masturbate 6 times. I've tried to go for lucky number 7 a few times and ended up falling asleep, every single time.

:yes: When I was really really deep into my sexual addiction me too, but I'm chilled out now. At least 1x daily before bed- helps me sleep better and wake up more refreshed. I still do it, even if I have sex before bed. Habits!

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

THATS BECAUSE WHITE MEN AND BLACK MEN ARE 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT ANIMALS.BROTHAS DONT HAVE FARTING CONTEST IN THE OFFICE , BROTHAS WASH THERE HANDS AFTER GOING TO THE MENS ROOM , BROTHAS DONT SIT AROUND BELCHING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM JUST TO SHOW YOU A FEW THINGS THAT THEY DO AND WE DONT. BROTHAS I THINK GET A LOT MORE REAL SEX THAN MOST WHITE GUYS , AND IN BLACK MEN CIRCLES TALKING ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU HAVE HAD IS A BIG THING. AINT NO BROTHA WALKING AROUND TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HE JERKED OFF , CAUSE TO US THATS A SIGN YOU AINT GETTING NONE.

82lhi83.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THATS BECAUSE WHITE MEN AND BLACK MEN ARE 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT ANIMALS.BROTHAS DONT HAVE FARTING CONTEST IN THE OFFICE , BROTHAS WASH THERE HANDS AFTER GOING TO THE MENS ROOM , BROTHAS DONT SIT AROUND BELCHING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM JUST TO SHOW YOU A FEW THINGS THAT THEY DO AND WE DONT. BROTHAS I THINK GET A LOT MORE REAL SEX THAN MOST WHITE GUYS , AND IN BLACK MEN CIRCLES TALKING ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU HAVE HAD IS A BIG THING. AINT NO BROTHA WALKING AROUND TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HE JERKED OFF , CAUSE TO US THATS A SIGN YOU AINT GETTING NONE.

82lhi83.jpg

I agree 100%. My point is we all do it, just no need to discuss the shit.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Celebate??? As much smack as you talk... I'm floored. :)

cameo

Star
OG Investor

DENIAL IS A BITCH, I can see that some you young niggas still wet behind the ears. I've fucked plenty, probably more than most, but what I was getting at was, all men jack off, or have. Example: When I first saw Luana ( the new big butt brazilian we keep posted on BGOL), I wanted to fuck her so bad, that I fantasized about fucking her. Everyone on these message boards "like to watch", they like to fantasize, that's what made me start logging on to BGOL. Why else would you log on to BGOL ? To see what's new, what might excite you. See, if you knew anything about yourself, you'd know that masterbation is natural, and actually healthy for your penis. It has nothing to do with being white. I actually had sex a couple times with this woman, a black woman, that all we did was play with ourselves on the bed before we fucked. I forget what that's called ! We were facing each other, legs spread, naked. She rubbed her pussy until she was almost ready to explode, and I stroked me dick until I was almost ready to cum. After almost a half hr of this, she straddled me, and we fucked. Her pussy was gushing out cum, I ain't never heard a woman moan like that, whole bed was soaked, the bomb. I've had a woman, a black woman, watched me jack off, and right before I bust a nut, leap down to her knees and swallow every drop. I'm as black as they get,and I masterbate on the regular ! Hell I'll masterbate in the morning, and fuck in the afternoon. The sex is better, because I've already bust one. Learn youngin !

notoriusart

Potential Star
Registered
Jackin is almost a daily activity for me here in Iraq..when my roommate is gone, I have a jack-fest..But I go to the bathroom the rest of the time....

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Very true. Unfortunately, I don't come across too many men that are worth this good pussy.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh really? Yo pussy good like that? Hmm sound like you feeling yourself a bit too much pun intended. :lol:

Well if BGOL is a microcosm of the real world theres plenty of us good brothas out there. Health conscious, intelligent (I wouldn't put myself in that category lol) and freaky :yes: Maybe you shouldn't always wait for the dude to make the first move. If you see something you like go for what you want. ;)

On another note why is it so hard to get a woman to get herself off in front of her man. Most chicks I've been with get shy when I ask. What up with that that shit is a turn on. :yes:

hustlehard718

Potential Star
Registered

I had a discussion with my shorty about this...she thinks that if masterbation was PROMOTED amongst black boys there would be less rapist, sexual predators, etc etc. There's nothing wrong with masterbation but too much anything is no good. It really makes people antisocial and timid, you loose alot of testosterone and you become self dependent but it FEELS GREAT.

I used to fukk this girl that uses her vibrator daily and that happens to be the only way she has EVER had an orgasm. From her using that vibrator so much she set the bar too damn high for most males to reach. Ladies are you dependent on your vibrator.

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

:dunno::lol::lol:

I had a discussion with my shorty about this...she thinks that if masterbation was PROMOTED amongst black boys there would be less rapist, sexual predators, etc etc. There's nothing wrong with masterbation but too much anything is no good. It really makes people antisocial and timid, you loose alot of testosterone and you become self dependent but it FEELS GREAT.

I used to fukk this girl that uses her vibrator daily and that happens to be the only way she has EVER had an orgasm. From her using that vibrator so much she set the bar too damn high for most males to reach. Ladies are you dependent on your vibrator.

Maybe in her case, and with some others, but not for me. My toys are nice, but it doesn't compare to the orgasms I have when I have intercourse. I can't make myself squirt with the pocket rocket (and I've tried), but I can do that with ease when I have sex. It doesn't compare on an intimacy level either. I can't make love to it, tell it how good it feels or how hard and where I want it, kiss it, hear it moan, have it touch me, kiss and suck all over, and return the pleasure it gives to me. You only get that from having sex with another person.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Maybe in her case, and with some others, but not for me. My toys are nice, but it doesn't compare to the orgasms I have when I have intercourse. I can't make myself squirt with the pocket rocket (and I've tried), but I can do that with ease when I have sex. It doesn't compare on an intimacy level either. I can't make love to it, tell it how good it feels or how hard and where I want it, kiss it, hear it moan, have it touch me, kiss and suck all over, and return the pleasure it gives to me. You only get that from having sex with another person.

My point exactly! Damn you explained that beautifully!

:wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Celibate, Celibate!!! If I may ask what is your reason? And how the hell do you do that? I always wonder why it is that women can go months without any kind of sex at all, including masturbation. Fuck I cant go two days without some kind of stimulation by either straight up fuckin or jackin!! :cool:

Because for women it's mental.

:lol::lol: Me too! I don't really get that. If I'm not getting any, I have no problem leaving the pocket rocket alone, but when I start having sex again, I'm a problem.

Yeah girl If I am having really good sex then I am always masturbating. I've thrown out toys because too much use will have me blistering. *ouch!*

Celebate??? As much smack as you talk... I'm floored. :)

I don't talk smack. I've always delivered.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
well my numbers have increased dramatically the last few days since that male pic thread started