Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His position coach played in the league at a decent level…

Maybe just wasn’t about be held accountable or whatever his issues was…

But the mudda fucker in front of me about to go top 5….

Like you said, I got the best ever to play that position at the NFL level

I have a position coach who played at a high level with my head coach

Then there’s Trav, who seem like he stayed in his ear about doing things the correct way…

That’s a ton of old knowledge and present knowledge to learn from…

Some players have the want but not the talent…. Dude have the talent but seem like he kinda want it….

I’m still be checking him out especially if he ends up at UCF
I think Colorado lack culture. All the players are new and they didn't have bunch of vets to keep players in line and accountable. When you factor in their losing, I wonder if culture was a real problem

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
seem like some folks around the country think CU have the 4th best wideout room…
(Still waiting on Will Shepard, Cordalle and the Miller kid from highschool)

with a top 3 qb….

Dude will be under his 4th OC in 4 years

This will be a exciting year just like last year

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t see why not…

Hell they was good last year for most of the games, just didn’t win them all

:lol: :lol:

But seriously
If the lines play above average, they will be tough
They was good last year?

Excuse me Sir

Lmao lmao chiiiiiiilllllll

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean the point difference was like 6 pts

They were last than two possession games at the end…

Hey I believed

:lol: :lol: and still do
Hey man I knew it would be rough last season but I haven't paid enough attn so far so hopefully they tightened up their I line n D line

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are they gonna be any good this season?

At best 7-6 due to a very difficult schedule. They should make a bowl game which is a positive progression for any coach running a team that was so bad before Prime got there.

It will be curious to see of they can get to 10-11 wins in year 3 with all this turnover, no HS player development , constant coaching/system turnover and a new QB :eek: .

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they gonna be any good this season?
Good question. It’s hard to say because no one has largely ignore high school recruiting and built a winning program out of the portal.

The only method I can accurately go by is their blue chip ratio. With the new portal additions, their blue chip ratio did improve but it’s not on a championship level. So it’s leaning towards a 4 to 5 losses

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good question. It’s hard to say because no one has largely ignore high school recruiting and built a winning program out of the portal.

The only method I can accurately go by is their blue chip ratio. With the new portal additions, their blue chip ratio did improve but it’s not on a championship level. So it’s leaning towards a 4 to 5 losses
4 to 5 wins

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hey man I knew it would be rough last season but I haven't paid enough attn so far so hopefully they tightened up their I line n D line

I think the potential of the defensive line additions is great.

I’m my eyes if last year additions was a c- this year is B+

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

You don't have to do anything for a job that is dangerous. Deion Sanders told him to restrain his son, but you can refuse and don't be afraid to do it. Based on my experience, Deion Sanders behavior is typical for many companies and even the military. Ask all the Veterans sitting on the streets digging in the trash.

I think some people think there will be some type of reciprocal loyalty to them and it is not the case. I see it all the time on jobs when some fool is doing something reckless thinking the company will notice their hard work.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His position coach played in the league at a decent level…

Maybe just wasn’t about be held accountable or whatever his issues was…

But the mudda fucker in front of me about to go top 5….

Like you said, I got the best ever to play that position at the NFL level

I have a position coach who played at a high level with my head coach

Then there’s Trav, who seem like he stayed in his ear about doing things the correct way…

That’s a ton of old knowledge and present knowledge to learn from…

Some players have the want but not the talent…. Dude have the talent but seem like he kinda want it….

I’m still be checking him out especially if he ends up at UCF
Hopefully he doesn’t fizzle and can prove Prime wrong. That would be in his best interest and maybe pick up some NIL money in the process.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Colorado lack culture. All the players are new and they didn't have bunch of vets to keep players in line and accountable. When you factor in their losing, I wonder if culture was a real problem
Seems like the culture is being created just fine. Whatever culture was there before Prime obviously wasn’t working. Transfer portal will a be part of every team’s culture love it or hate it.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No one has done that because there was no transfer portal until recently. You sound like some old ass person who can’t accept change. It’s very simple. If a coach had a pick between a proven player and a star rookie, the smart money would bet on the proven. Theirs is NO loyalty with the portal. Coaches can’t simply have it their way, hold players back and play games to fuck over someone’s college career. Why do you think Nick Saban retired? He read the writing. Why spend all this time recruiting a player you still have to develop for them to up and leave(Cormani)? Let the second and third year players choose to come with year or more of conditioning and self-motivated. Stop talking this back in my day bullshit. It ain’t the same!!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seems like the culture is being created just fine. Whatever culture was there before Prime obviously wasn’t working. Transfer portal will a be part of every team’s culture love it or hate it.
Man sometimes we just have to let people talk and laugh at them

Then there’s times you have to check them or better yet have a discussion with them.

Coach Prime been there a year and four months…

They trying install a culture of excellence…a atmosphere of professionalism and things that go along with that…

Man boy coaching amand he said this portal is like the wild Wild West…

You have kids asking for a couple racks for a visit…. (And it was not 2 racks)
Dude was like, “These fuckers just 3hrs up the road”

He said money have changed everything

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He have a solid upperclassman in his room…

You know what he said, “Man I just gotta keep him thru spring. If he ball out he can get a 2nd to 3rd round grade. I know them others school gonna come call for him”

Like that’s the world now, every time dude calls him, he’s wondering if it’s that’ “I’m hitting the portal” conversation.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one has done that because there was no transfer portal until recently. You sound like some old ass person who can’t accept change. It’s very simple. If a coach had a pick between a proven player and a star rookie, the smart money would bet on the proven. Theirs is NO loyalty with the portal. Coaches can’t simply have it their way, hold players back and play games to fuck over someone’s college career. Why do you think Nick Saban retired? He read the writing. Why spend all this time recruiting a player you still have to develop for them to up and leave(Cormani)? Let the second and third year players choose to come with year or more of conditioning and self-motivated. Stop talking this back in my day bullshit. It ain’t the same!!!!
You missing the point, it’s not about change. We just can’t predict something that has never happened. We are talking about decades worth of data. In college football there has been two things that every winning program has had. It was a high blue chip ratio and player development.

So far it has been difficult for any team to achieve a high blue chip ratio with just portal entries. Also when a team consists of mostly portal players, does development suffer?

Not taking In home visits, going to high schools and largely ignoring high school recruiting is something unheard of.

Can the Buffs have a successful season, absolutely but I was answering a question based on what we know so far. If Prime can win this way, more schools would adopt that formula. But for now, I would lean towards the proven method if I were betting

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this season the culture will become a lot stronger. Last season most got there during the summer and everything was new.

Now with players being in the system for over a year, leaders probably have emerged to help hold players accountable when coaches are not around.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man sometimes we just have to let people talk and laugh at them

Then there’s times you have to check them or better yet have a discussion with them.

Coach Prime been there a year and four months…

They trying install a culture of excellence…a atmosphere of professionalism and things that go along with that…

Man boy coaching amand he said this portal is like the wild Wild West…

You have kids asking for a couple racks for a visit…. (And it was not 2 racks)
Dude was like, “These fuckers just 3hrs up the road”

He said money have changed everything
That’s why I mentioned culture. Last season, almost the entire team got there during the summer. It takes time for kids to buy into a program and leaders to emerge.

At places like UGA, the players help keep kids in line when coaches are not around. Some will pull a kids to the side and be like chill, I didn’t get playing time right away and not I am an all American.

I think this year the Buff will have a stronger culture because players now have spent time in the program

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That’s why I mentioned culture. Last season, almost the entire team got there during the summer. It takes time for kids to buy into a program and leaders to emerge.

At places like UGA, the players help keep kids in line when coaches are not around. Some will pull a kids to the side and be like chill, I didn’t get playing time right away and not I am an all American.

I think this year the Buff will have a stronger culture because players now have spent time in the program
If that’s how u thinkculture works or what it take to establish, well they have had it….

I’ve seen players verbally help others out.
I’ve seen a couple players, who checked ours, they try to hold each other accountable…

It’s about how soon players buy into whatever….
Let’s say a player like Cormani, did buy into whatever they were demanding of him.
If hecontinued the path that Trav is on. Now you have back to back elite players at that position balling, being highly recognized at their positions as being professional aka elite ….

Seem something like that would help folks outside the walls of Boulder to understand and agree about the direction and effectiveness of the so called culture

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that’s how u thinkculture works or what it take to establish, well they have had it….

I’ve seen players verbally help others out.
I’ve seen a couple players, who checked ours, they try to hold each other accountable…

It’s about how soon players buy into whatever….
Let’s say a player like Cormani, did buy into whatever they were demanding of him.
If hecontinued the path that Trav is on. Now you have back to back elite players at that position balling, being highly recognized at their positions as being professional aka elite ….

Seem something like that would help folks outside the walls of Boulder to understand and agree about the direction and effectiveness of the so called culture
It takes awhile to get the culture you want established as a Head Coach. I try to tell people not to overreact to players saying their are unhappy and leaving because they felt things are not right.

This is simply part of developing a strong culture and attracting players who resonate with the values you’re promoting. Attrition is a natural by-product to that. When building a culture, a bunch of kids will leave and many wont have anything positive to say. People should not overreact to this as it is completely normal.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It takes awhile to get the culture you want established as a Head Coach. I try to tell people not to overreact to players saying their are unhappy and leaving because they felt things are not right.

This is simply part of developing a strong culture and attracting players who resonate with the values you’re promoting. Attrition is a natural by-product to that. When building a culture, a bunch of kids will leave and many wont have anything positive to say. People should not overreact to this as it is completely normal.
IMO a large part of Coach Prime’s future success will come down to how many of his players get drafted. With him not actively recruiting and Colorado not having a big NIL bag, Prime’s chief selling point is getting players in the league. If Cormani has success elsewhere, it will be a bad look for Prime too.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO a large part of Coach Prime’s future success will come down to how many of his players get drafted. With him not actively recruiting and Colorado not having a big NIL bag, Prime’s chief selling point is getting players in the league. If Cormani has success elsewhere, it will be a bad look for Prime too.
Him leaving is wild. I would say all of what it is but they have not given the ok yet. But I will say it would shed a bad light on the Buffs.

But I will say I am smart enough to know there are two sides to every story and it is possibly a case of a disgruntled kid

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Him leaving is wild. I would say all of what it is but they have not given the ok yet. But I will say it would shed a bad light on the Buffs.

But I will say I am smart enough to know there are two sides to every story and it is possibly a case of a disgruntled kid

Personally, I think Cormani was overrated because of his height and length. He did not look good in games last year. He appears really immature too. That said, eyes are on Cormani. If he goes to a school and balls out, it’s a bad look for Coach Prime. If Cormani had a stellar rookie year, Coach Prime would have gotten a top DB this year.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Personally, I think Cormani was overrated because of his height and length. He did not look good in games last year. He appears really immature too. That said, eyes are on Cormani. If he goes to a school and balls out, it’s a bad look for Coach Prime. If Cormani had a stellar rookie year, Coach Prime would have gotten a top DB this year.

If a player didn’t want to do what you ask of them and choose to leave…

Then balls out how is that a Failure on you’re part