Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Don't know if I like that Diggs trade to the Texans.
Dude can be extremely moody and bitchy if things don't go his way.
Vikings and Bills can vouch for this.
True

V8u4ut.jpg

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look for them to make a serious run at Tee Higgins on draft day.
Trevor and Tee were partners in crime at Clemson, similar to Joe B. and Ja'Marr at LSU.

Bengals have a history of not trading players in this situation so we'll see. Jags will likely have to start with offering a 1st round pick since the Bengals automatically get a 3rd if he hits free agency in 2025

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Bengals have a history of not trading players in this situation so we'll see. Jags will likely have to start with offering a 1st round pick since the Bengals automatically get a 3rd if he hits free agency in 2025
They traded Corey Dillion to the Patriots for a 2nd rounder and he won a Super Bowl with them.
They also traded Carson Palmer to the Raiders and got a 1st and 2nd round pick for him.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They traded Corey Dillion to the Patriots for a 2nd rounder and he won a Super Bowl with them.
They also traded Carson Palmer to the Raiders and got a 1st and 2nd round pick for him.

I'm a lifelong Bengals fan.. You do realize both those guys threatened to retire before playing another snap for Mike Brown?

Totally different situation than Tee

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
I'm a lifelong Bengals fan.. You do realize both those guys threatened to retire before playing another snap for Mike Brown?

Totally different situation than Tee
Lifelong Bengals fan too.
I do remember that.
I was at the game when Corey Dillion threw his pads in the stands
:giggle: