USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this is about team USA, but Dillon Brooks is an insufferable asshole.....

Imagine putting your team up 15 with 7 minutes left in the 4th and getting ejected for trash talking.....

This mfkr was blowing kisses to the crows and other team.....smh

And this mfkr is CANADIAN?! What is all this aboot ehh?!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^ Nah you good. It's about anything Olympic BBALL related.

My man Bogy is playing on a great level for Serbia. Hope it translates this year on the Hawks.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this is about team USA, but Dillon Brooks is an insufferable asshole.....

Imagine putting your team up 15 with 7 minutes left in the 4th and getting ejected for trash talking.....

This mfkr was blowing kisses to the crows and other team.....smh

And this mfkr is CANADIAN?! What is all this aboot ehh?!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GettyImages-482327612.0.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This game is tighter than a lot of folks thought it would be.
60-59 at the half in favor of the US

Well they outright losing this game now. 73-79. They gonna need another bailout by AR or Edwards. Luck eventually gonna run out.

They should have recruited Trae Young. How is Luka starring for Slovenia yet Trae ain't even on Team USA.

Comedy of errors by Grant Hill and make no mistake he is to blame for this shitshow.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Well they outright losing this game now. 73-79. They gonna need another bailout by AR or Edwards. Luck eventually gonna run out.

They should have recruited Trae Young. How is Luka starring for Slovenia yet Trae ain't even on Team USA.

Comedy of errors by Grant Hill and make no mistake he is to blame for this shitshow.

Small guard who doesn't play defense equals liability.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
And stay slow. They’re getting 3s rained on them like it’s monsoon season

Not good enough for Team USA.

"A liability"
Yes. They'd be giving up even more open shots with Trae on the team. And he hasn't shown that he'd be good on a team with a bunch of other players who need the ball in their hands. He needs to model that part of his game after Steph and starting moving around off ball.
If guys are competing for spots on the team in camp next year then I could see them bringing him in and seeing he can play himself on the team.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. They'd be giving up even more open shots with Trae on the team. And he hasn't shown that he'd be good on a team with a bunch of other players who need the ball in their hands. He needs to model that part of his game after Steph and starting moving around off ball.

Trae young doesn't get assists?

What they have currently is working so well for them.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What's with black German's and the blond shit, Shroeder used to do that too

Bonga was doing that shit when he was with the Lakers