That nigga at home looking
at his computer monitor
at the rumors like this...

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I disagree they would definitely report on such a popular social media star if he died. I don't know about regular reporting but his death I feel would be on Tmz.
again he's popular amongst black folks
he isnt tmz famous
go on tmz and search his name
dude aint making tmz even if his death is true

christop

Rising Star
Registered
again he's popular amongst black folks
he isnt tmz famous
go on tmz and search his name
dude aint making tmz even if his death is true
Look I already said I'm sure they don't report on him regularly but I feel they would report on his death. You disagree that's fine I'm not spending my day going back and forth about it lol.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why wouldn't he debunk this? Come on Kevin,I hope this isn't true.
Smart business. If you’re injured you can’t, if you’re okay and watching the frenzy you wait a few days and that first live stream would do monster views of people wanting to hear the explanation. I’d be lining up advertising, sponsors and Cashapp links for when I came back on air. He’s already shown he a genius with this so why rush to stop the rumors? Capitalize, get a book deal or even more. I hope alive and well. Dude is a legend.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Why would he, it's free publicity which he can capitalize on.

I don't even watch his shit and yet I came in this thread.

If this turns out to be bullshit it will be a major win for him.
this!
i dont even watch the nigga and here i am debating some crying nigga who wants his gay dad to be more famous than he is

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this nigga alive his live tonight is gonna do crazy numbers and he's gonna be ON ONE! Not that you can now, but no one is gonna be able to tell this nigga SHIT.

:roflmao:

If he's really dead Twitter finna have a bonfire celebrating his demise. Either way social media is gonna be absurd tonight.
:itsawrap:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope its not true i mean kevin is my dude..me an my chick got into it last week over him and she was yelling in my face I HATE KEVIN LOL HE IS GONNA DIE SOON!!! lol i was like how you hate someone you dont know plus you hate him cause he talking about chicks like you..so just on that i hope its fake news.