BGOL Trump Trolls finally admitting he’s who they are voting for. Cowards took months to admit it. Pathetic fucking bots

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
lol :) He is not lying.

Joe Biden is a Neo-Liberal and is controlled by the far left. Black people will not benefit from a Biden Administration.

The only people that are going to benefit is immigrants and the LGBT Agenda. Just like Under Obama.

But im kinda glad most Blacks are not falling for the democrats tricks they have been running for almost 70 years. Blacks are waking up to the hustle.

Im not fan of trump
but at least he is throwing other groups under the bus and he is a honest white supremacist.

I rather look the devil in the eyes. or Like Malcolm X said it Best "I Rather deal with a Wolf then a Fox"

Trump has done nothing to black america.
While Biden and his 94 Crime Bill did real damage to the black community and lets not even talk about Kamala Harris and what she has done.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Joe Biden is a Neo-Liberal and is controlled by the far left. Black people will not benefit from a Biden Administration.

The only people that are going to benefit is immigrants and the LGBT Agenda. Just like Under Obama.

But im kinda glad most Blacks are not falling for the democrats tricks they have been running for almost 70 years. Blacks are waking up to the hustle.

Im not fan of trump
but at least he is throwing other groups under the bus and he is a honest white supremacist.

I rather look the devil in the eyes. or Like Malcolm X said it Best "I Rather deal with a Wolf then a Fox"

While Biden and his 94 Crime Bill did real damage to the black community and lets not even talk about Kamala Harris and what she has done.
so the republicans that help pass the crime bill get a free pass? for some reason, y'all always skip over that part when bringing up the crime bill.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so the republicans that help pass the crime bill get a free pass? for some reason, y'all always skip over that part when bringing up the crime bill.

1. that girl is bad in your sig.

2. A lot of republicans have been on record about regretting supporting that bill, and one of the big parts of fixing that shit. I know Newt openly says it in 13th amendment.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Republicans Don't get 95% of the Black Vote, so I don't expect them to give a shit.

Im hard on the democrats because blacks vote damn near 95% for democrats and don't have shit to show for it.
especially after 70 years and a black president.

Every 4 years they run the same finesse game and we fall for it. Its time we start asking for tangibles

Im no fan of trump but I don't give a fuck if he gets re-elected. Maybe that will teach Democrats that they need to start handing over Money and Tangibles to the black community and we mean business. We are not slaves to 1 party, We can think for ourselves.

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Im not fan of trump

"Trump has done nothing to black america"
You ignorant jackass!!!

Black people are dying disproportionately from Covid-19 because of that orange bastard..

Covid-19 Is Killing Black People Unequally—Don't Be Surprised

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
OMG.

these coon are so desperate.

at this point they have no where to go so they are just throwing anything against the wall.

we have your number. your check has bounced

beat it.

How is a Coon because you're not just blindly voting democratic and your asking for tangibles?

A party that has done almost nothing for Black people but have symbolic symbols like Obama and soon to be Kamala Harris that will do almost nothing for blacks when they get into office. That Bitch will call herself Indian Once she gets into office like when she got sworn in as senator.

Its not being a Coon, Its called not being a "Sucker". and Black people has always end up being the sucker while other groups WIN.

They win because they ask for tangibles and don't blindly vote for 1 party! That will take your vote for granted once they get into office.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Covid-19? lol a virus that killed Millions of People all over the world, and has effected the whole world, but somehow its Trumps fault?

you are the ultimate coon. voting for a disgrace that has stated that he hates black people.

u are the worst type of black male. you are not a man. you have no backbone.

witcho uncle ruckus ass. you are a disgrace to the black race.

uncle-ruckus.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
How is a Coon because you're not just blindly voting democratic and your asking for tangibles?

A party that has done almost nothing for Black people but have symbolic symbols like Obama and soon to be Kamala Harris that will do almost nothing for blacks when they get into office. That Bitch will call herself Indian Once she gets into office like when she got sworn in as senator.

Its not being a Coon, Its called not being a "Sucker". and Black people has always end up being the sucker while other groups WIN.

They win because they ask for tangibles and don't blindly vote for 1 party! That will take your vote for granted once they get into office.

u are a disgrace.

u are a clown.

u have done nothing to improve the state of black america. you don't participate in the political process.

you don't hold your elected representatives accountable.

you are literally stanning for a klansmember.

fuck you coon. you are nothing but a trolling ass coon.

beat it. your opinions on this board are not welcome and they do not matter.

you never did post in the hand check thread did you, white boy???

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Ruin a Election? lol you acting like once Biden Gets into office. Black American Communities will change. lol :)

I would think after Obama you would understand the hustle and the finesse game. Some of you Niggas have a slave mentality for real.

black people didn't ask obama for ANYTHING. we didn't organize or make any moves en masse. all the groups that got their needs met were organized and demanded action.

we were just happy a black man got elected.

we have learned our lessons. biden will be held accountable. black people will act en masse to get our needs met. we know better now.

peep game and play chess not checkers with your cooning ass, whiteboy.

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Covid-19? lol a virus that killed Millions of People all over the world, and has effected the whole world, but somehow its Trumps fault?

Professor Black Truth Said it best.

I don't give a damn about a "Professor Black Truth".
I deal with FACTS..
You bootleg , armchair militants whined about Clinton and got Drumpf's silly ass elected.

January 24: Trump praises China’s “efforts and transparency” and thanks Chinese President Xi Jinping for his response to the virus.
February 26: Trump appoints Pence to lead the coronavirus task force; during the same press conference, he again downplays the virus.
February 27: Trump predicts that the coronavirus will disappear “like a miracle.”
February 28: Trump refers to the coronavirus as the Democrats’ “new hoax” at a rally in South Carolina.
March 9: Trump compares the coronavirus to the common flu, a comparison which at that time had already been debunked by experts including Dr. Anthony Fauci.
March 19: Trump incorrectly claims that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine for treating Covid-19.
April 28: The US hits 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases.
May 11: Trump says that the US has “met the moment and we have prevailed” in responding to the coronavirus.
May 23: For the first time since March, Trump hits the links at his own golf course in Sterling, Virginia, as the US death toll edges toward 100,000.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Agreed

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Republicans Don't get 95% of the Black Vote, so I don't expect them to give a shit.

Im hard on the democrats because blacks vote damn near 95% for democrats and don't have shit to show for it.
especially after 70 years and a black president.

Every 4 years they run the same finesse game and we fall for it. Its time we start asking for tangibles

Im no fan of trump but I don't give a fuck if he gets re-elected. Maybe that will teach Democrats that they need to start handing over Money and Tangibles to the black community and we mean business. We are not slaves to 1 party, We can think for ourselves.
Aren't or weren't you a strong Bernie Sanders supporter?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ruin a Election? lol you acting like once Biden Gets into office. Black American Communities will change. lol :)

I would think after Obama you would understand the hustle and the finesse game. Some of you Niggas have a slave mentality for real.
Not some, MOST. It is sad to see it too. They follow behind whatever the liberal Ashkenazi Jews say to them. They’ve been doing it since Stanley Levison’s “I Have a Dream” speech, orated by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
biden will be held accountable. black people will act en masse to get our needs met. we know better now.

peep game and play chess not checkers with your cooning ass, whiteboy.

Please get the fuck out here. Biden Cracker ass will not be held accountable. Once he gets into Office he won't do shit for blacks just like the last 44 before him.

II don't know why people get mad at Joe Biden when he said "If you don't vote for me, Your not Black" Because at the end of the day its true.

Im not saying don't vote democrat. You can Vote Democrat. Im just mad a black people that do the same shit for 70 fucking years and then complain why there situation is the same, and continue to do the same shit every 4 years.

And then when people like me come along and say hey lets try a new tactic. Like lets become a swing voter and only vote if either party is willing to give tangibles, and blacks want to stay on the plantation and do the same shit they know won't benefit them.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

Im not fan of trump

Brotha your brought up sum outstanding points on the crime bill!! This is feedback how joey bi! Got that act passed back in the in day!! The sad thing is most of the people dont think back that far!! And they really should!! It was back in 96 when they changed the whole media industry to what we have going today!!! Anyway, right on for being up that crime bill!!

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please get the fuck out here. Biden Cracker ass will not be held accountable. Once he gets into Office he won't do shit for blacks just like the last 44 before him.

II don't know why people get mad at Joe Biden when he said "If you don't vote for me, Your not Black" Because at the end of the day its true.

Im not saying don't vote democrat. You can Vote Democrat. Im just mad a black people that do the same shit for 70 fucking years and then complain why there situation is the same, and continue to do the same shit every 4 years.

And then when people like me come along and say hey lets try a new tactic. Like lets become a swing voter and only vote if either party is willing to give tangibles, and blacks want to stay on the plantation and do the same shit they know won't benefit them.

What's your detailed plan to get these tangibles starting after the November vote?

Are you planning on voting?

If you're voting 3rd party you're wasting your vote which is your right I suppose.

If you're voting for Trump, why haven't you held his feet to the fire these last 3 plus years for the tangibles?

If you're voting Democrat then your statements make no sense.

So what's the plan. I'm all ears. I'm ready for change. Get me off this plantation. What are we to do?