Rest In Peace Aretha Franklin - Queen Of Soul

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Legend. Top 5 all time. She’s been going through a lot. She gave us a lot. Changes lives and lead movements. She’s a hero. If it’s here time, then it’s her time to rest and not to “die”.

Legends live on.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
There are so few of the greats left. I'm always dreading the day I hear one has died. I hope the REAL RiRi pulls through.

I worry about The Baby too.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aretha Franklin and her father Rev C.L. Franklin ...

Aretha & Dr. King...

d6f4b177f046602ecf85ddf14ab562b1.jpg

tumblr_pde12j4ouj1x66m6go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcyyfz43NA1rmv2fno1_1280.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just another disturbing reminder that we have to take care of our bodies. The Queen of Soul is only 76 and her declining health is largely due to years of obesity.
The body can take only so much abuse. I truly hope she pulls through and I'll be profoundly saddened if she doesn't, but not surprised. And with that, I'm gonna
go cue up one of my favorites by her, "Ain't No Way". :hmm:

double1

The Double1 and only!
BGOL Investor
Was just about to post this... She is a true Legend and when all is said and done she will be remembered Through all her great work... All though sad and in my age range my legends are leaving on a constant basis now,,, I know we all wish her the best but we all know suffering aint living.. She is 76 and very ill... looks like it may just be her time... Which ever way it Goes ...Be blessed Queen and we Love you and Thank you for Your Service in Life..

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
9:58 AM PT -- Our sources say doctors have informed Aretha's family today (Monday) is the day "Aretha will pass."

from tmz

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
9:58 AM PT -- Our sources say doctors have informed Aretha's family today (Monday) is the day "Aretha will pass."

from tmz

when trying to get more news...I saw a tweet from vlad saying she’s been suffering from cancer for some time now but I don’t see that info anywhere else

*edit*

nvm...the same tmz info you posted confirms it is the final stage of cancer she’s battling

ARETHA FRANKLIN GRAVELY ILL FROM CANCER

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/13/aretha-franklin-gravely-ill-dying/

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Damn....I dont know what to say :smh:

Aretha is a legend, the mother of R&B.....Her legacy will live on through all the real singers out there.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to another source close to Franklin, those in the singer’s circle were told two weeks ago that “she could go any time” and that her weight was down to 85 lbs., TMZ reported.

Another source also told the outlet that Franklin has been battling cancer, a rumor that has existed for many years, which the singer has previously chosen not to address. “I am not going to even deal with that,” Franklin previously told JET.