Wow, Michael Kent who BGOL ock'd back in the day, died in 2016. I remember he said he had cancer.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_m9qkaghAi21rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
R.I.P.

wjt, you’re too oussy to handle confrontation on a MESSAGE BOARD? Did he hurt your little feelings or something? Y’all sensitive niggas from single mothers are a mess
as opposed to a lil bitch from two mothers ???...:dunno:…..:hmm:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nobody cares you going to keep posting the same shit over and over that we done gone through for 7 years now? Again nobody gives a fuck now why are you so obsessed with Michael Kent? Y’all lovers?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody cares you going to keep posting the same shit over and over that we done gone through for 7 years now? Again nobody gives a fuck now why are you so obsessed with Michael Kent? Y’all lovers?
I only reminded people about your credibility.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"People may forget what you said, may even forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel."

-Maya Angelou

One of the realist quotes I’ve ever heard.

I remember the screen name and his threads, but never personally engaged with discussions or shit talking with him.

RIP. Cancer sucks man. :smh:

And considering his level of shit talking, I understand why now. Kat was probably mad at the world.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Rip, I remembered dude but steered clear for the most part. He caught hell on the board for being a certified troll.