George Michael dead

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WOW!!!..This is a surprise right here!!.. I was a fan of George Michael Music!!...He made alot good and classic songs!!...RIP to him..He will be miss!!

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor
R.I.P. to one of my favorite artists, never realized his preferences until later in life and at that point I didn't really care cause his music transcended it all, plus females loved this dude. Father Figure and One More Try my joints along with many more. :(:(:(

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
That man lived his life. How are folks surprised. He struggled with alcohol and drugs and he was fucking and sucking random men in public restrooms.

Hope he found peace.

Bonafide Brethren

Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! Music often times when heard takes me back to the place and time of when it was popular. Puts me in reminiscent mode on my youth on mad different shit. His music is definitely part of the soundtrack to my life. Dude had hits. Can't forget that Deon Estus track he sang back up on... Heaven Help Me...shit was so smooth.

Rest In Peace.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't front there are some white music I like Fleetwood Mac and the song Dreams which I'm still trying to figure out. Some of Phil Collins shit is okay but he's a bald headed cracker.
Yeah, I like UB40, Depeche Mode,Phil Collins too.